Women prefer bellies over 6-packs

Options

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Can I rub it in slow circles, and say, "I wish I had a watermelon" over and over?

Coz I'm good either way as long as he gets my humor!

Just sayin!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    sweet time to go buy some more beer
  • TiberiusClaudis
    TiberiusClaudis Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Haven't read all the replies yet, but very interesting ones so far.

Speaking from personal experience, if you go to my profile, you can see what I looked like 2 1/2 years ago. At that time, my wife's facebook account had zero pics of me on it. Even my dog had a few spots and long lost cousins overseas.

Now that I've won a BB comp, I'm plastered all over her facebook. And she practically tackles me each night..if you get my drift.

OBTW...she's British.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i have always preferred lean men over ripped defined muscle dudes
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    It can be argued that there is a correlation between a certain personality (self-centered) or a certain lifestyle choice (time spent at the gym) and a lean midsection, but I'm pretty sure you can find guys that are fit, have a personality, and social life outside of the gym. Likewise, you can find lots of beerbellied guys with no personality.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    It can be argued that there is a correlation between a certain personality (self-centered) or a certain lifestyle choice (time spent at the gym) and a lean midsection, but I'm pretty sure you can find guys that are fit, have a personality, and social life outside of the gym. Likewise, you can find lots of beerbellied guys with no personality.

I really don't think the study was tackling beer belly's that's the Fox interpretation.. I think they mean more love handles or not defined. I don't think most women would prefer a beer belly. to me though.. Beer belly is equal to super muscleman type in appeal. neither are attractive. a normal healthy range is infinitely more attractive.
  • odwall
    odwall Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i have always preferred lean men over ripped defined muscle dudes
    This has always been true for me too, but as I age I'm becoming more attracted to slightly beefier men.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm not against other people loving the beer bellies, but it's just not my thing. I don't need a six pack guy, but please, no beer bellies!
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I :heart: all the menz.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Funny you say that, in seriousness, I guess I was a bit naïve (okay I must be a TON) but when I met my hubby he tended to wear big bulky sweatshirts. Never for a minute when we started dating did I suspect he was fit under there. Until one day he lifted up his sweatshirt to show me he had stretch marks over his muscles..

He still laughs at my shocked reaction..

And I'm still in shock to this day, 15 years later.

Still can't believe he's not a total jerk. For some reason I'd expect men that are studs to be self absorbed jerks. But yeah he's just a normal person. Guess the stereotypes aren't all true.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I like guys with bellies because they are less likely to cheat on me or leave me for someone who is fit.

You'd be shocked. Any person- not just man, it goes for women, too, fit or morbidly obese, drop dead gorgeous, or ugly as sin, it's all about the person you're dating/married to. If it's in them, the position is right, temptation presents itself, ect, they'll cheat regardless of looks or how YOU look.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love a guy with a nice stomach.

stomach-picture-low-acid.jpg

*swoon* so sexy.
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Anyone can get a six pack....I have a half barrel! LOL
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I like guys with bellies because they are less likely to cheat on me or leave me for someone who is fit.

You'd be shocked. Any person- not just man, it goes for women, too, fit or morbidly obese, drop dead gorgeous, or ugly as sin, it's all about the person you're dating/married to. If it's in them, the position is right, temptation presents itself, ect, they'll cheat regardless of looks or how YOU look.

This is true. Plus, the survey in the OP and the responses here should be proof enough that a belly doesn't keep women away.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I like guys with a little belly and I like guys with a six pack. If I'm attracted to you whether or not you have a six pack is a non-issue.
  • Forty6and2
    Options

*swoon* so sexy.

Ooh, them gastric folds :love:

And that pyloric sphincter? Oh yeah. That gets me going.
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ..definitely not me.
  • Forty6and2
    Options

*swoon* so sexy.

Ooh, them gastric folds :love:

And that pyloric sphincter? Oh yeah. That gets me going.

Dat Fundus

That is also sexy. But I think we can both agree that the duodenum is the sexiest part! :love: :love: :love: