7ca.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    tumblr_megqstA3In1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg

and like I said in the "big thighs" thread:

My thighs are quite a story.

They have broken blood vessels from getting the crap beat out of me as a kid and then from having them crushed in a truck engine. They have patchy spots of freckles and my left thigh has the constellation of Scorpio on it made of them. I have scars and stuff. They are bigger than most girls thighs in my peer group, but im also bigger than most girls in my peer group but im also way more awesome than most girls in my peer group.

They are powerful as **** and I will never be ashamed of them.

These are aren't the legs of a survivor - they are the legs of a girl that went up against the world and won.

LOVE THIS. :drinker:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Not ashamed of my thighs (maybe a little ashamed of the dirty mirror :laugh: ).

2n6x4yg.jpg
  • ashielauren
    Options
    My thighs have always been something I've never really loved. I'm learning to appreciate them, and I like that they're pretty muscular, but the shape of them bothers me for whatever reason, and I'm still trying to get over the fact that my thighs aren't meant to be 16 inches around like they were when I was struggling with disordered eating.

e429efb4-d925-4788-86d0-5c9c7b9df4a5_zps703f5db8.jpg
  • cmurra6745
    cmurra6745 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    love thick thighs and a round butt !
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My type of posts :) I too have 22" thighs and still not comfortable with them but after reading a lot of these posts....things could change.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<

My thighs have become like rock with a nice wrap of pastry over them. 20" and never fail on me.

The fashion industry tried to do a pretty good number on us all about how much we prefer those skinny chicken legs. They may look good in jeans but I always say the same thing. It's not size but SHAPE that matters.

I know it's an old thread but OP your legs are wonderful. Bring on more thigh shots!
  • JayBigelow
    JayBigelow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hate this anorexic standard of 'beauty' in this society. What really matters the most is being healthy and happy.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    OP has some of the sexiest, strongest, shapeliest legs on this site and I worship them.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    OP has some of the sexiest, strongest, shapeliest legs on this site and I worship them.

I'm sorry, but religious topics are better suited to the groups.

:flowerforyou:
  • mcrane4
    mcrane4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    163.gif
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options

It's guys like you that give me faith and keep me eating. The funny thing is, I imagine most guys prefer shape to skinny yet we still continue to starve ourselves!!! It makes me soooo mad.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Here they are, I'm proud of the butt too. lol

BBCB-Q8CEAEO5wl.jpg
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Woot, ladies!!!

I'm back to loving my big thighs (except for cellulite, but my skin has issues, lol). I'm 5'6" with 39.5+ inch hips and just under 23" thighs, with very little fat over the thighs and the booty :) I'm not really looking to get shredded, and you can see definition just fine on mine. They are big but they are cool!
  • Chaskavitch
    Chaskavitch Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this thread in response to the Thigh Gap Thursday thread in Motivation and Support :) I'm at work so I can't post any pictures, but dang it, somebody else should!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    <---- they don't look like that right now :( but that was when they were at their nicest. I love strong thighs.
  • release_the_kraken
    Options
    Came for the pics..and was definitely worth it. Lots of sexiness here. Good work ladies. Muscles rock
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    2wd7ltx.jpg

Here they are!

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving and everything is in piles!

Wow! Those are the kind of thighs I want. How did you do it?

I don't know why women hate on their thighs, they are so attractive.

Wow! I posted that so long ago, I nearly forgot! Here's an update. I basically do squats, lunges, repeat repeat. I think that's what helped me the most along the way! HEAVY!

29wa2q0.jpg

2cmlpbq.jpg

keyplu.jpg
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    2wd7ltx.jpg

Here they are!

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving and everything is in piles!

Wow! Those are the kind of thighs I want. How did you do it?

I don't know why women hate on their thighs, they are so attractive.

Wow! I posted that so long ago, I nearly forgot! Here's an update. I basically do squats, lunges, repeat repeat. I think that's what helped me the most along the way! HEAVY!

29wa2q0.jpg

2cmlpbq.jpg

keyplu.jpg

Wow I have a total girl crush on you and your amazing legs!!!