Sarcastic Heifer

Replies

• trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    I'm currently on terfamex which is pretty much adipex, only i got this across the border in Mexico without a prescription . I'm excited to try it out.
    and of course working out and eating healthy :flowerforyou:

This sounds like a fantastic idea

Stop being mean to me. :tongue:

Haha I'm just trying to offer some balance to the argument :wink:
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    No, no, no...ok, here is the deal. You misunderstand completely. First of all, whoever made the hyberbole dig. I dig it. I dig it MORE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER DUG ANYTHING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING. Really, it was hilarious.

I believe I made it clear right from the jump that I'm not a touchy feely kind of person. Like, didn't I say that immediately? Yeah, I did. But, allow me to explain since everyone wants to jump my ****.

1. When I said my kids trashed my body, I did not mean that my kids made me fat. I made me fat. Not that it is any of your business but apparently I need to explain because otherwise I'll be thrown to the MFP wolves up in this *****. I mean that my second child caused massive health issues. And then when I went to have the surgery to treat said health issues, I found out I was pregnant with my third. I spent my third pregnancy on complete bedrest. After my third was born, I had a very complicated and scary hysterectomy. By trashed my body, I meant that in the literal sense. So, suck it.

2. My friend who was prescribed adipex DOES have a leg up on me. She has an amphetamine coursing through her veins giving her energy everyday. Can I just go buy some meth? No, no I cannot. I don't care what you say. I openly admit, I have zero will power. I am a mother of three tiny energy thieves and I am tired ALL OF THE TIME. You can tell me that I just have to find the motivation myself. Well, no ****, Sherlock. Why do you think I'm on this site to begin with?

3. I didn't ask for people to give me reassuring lovey messages or advice, did I? I didn't ask for judgement, correct? All I said was, if any other people who just occasionally need a kick in the *kitten* wanna get in on this thing together, let me know. That was it.

*****es be crazy.

so in regards to #2... I am a 29year old mom of two little girls who play soccer and are both in girl scouts which means I am at the soccer fields 5 days a week and doing girl scout stuff 3 days a week for either my troop or my service unit to better our troops... you do the math thats 8 days a week.. seeing we only have 7 days a week these days that means I'm doubling up on days somewhere PLUS doing my work outs and eating healthy...Oh and I have afull time job... I also have a husband who rather eat ice cream and cheese cake infront of me daily... but thats him and not me.. I do have my ups and my downs.. BUT I do not blame my kids or my husband for my weight problems... they didnt do this to me. so if you want to blame anybody blame you self get off your butt and do something about it...
  • I am sorry that obviously not everyone read the title of this post, but I think you're awesome you sarcastic heifer!! I will be your buddy.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Wait, I'm a pot and I'm out of shape?

I *was* out of shape, because I used to make excuses and blame my depression and anxiety for my being super fat.
    Really, it was my own fault I was super fat. So I stopped being fat, and started being awesome. EDITED TO ADD: Not saying people can't be fat AND awesome! I just couldn't. But I had to come to that decision on my own and put in my own work and be accountable to myself. My boyfriend eats like pure garbage. He keeps all the bad **** in the house.

I don't eat it. It was hard for like, 3 months. Now it's second nature to eat my food (or sensible portions of junk. I don't restrict). I'm down 74lbs in 8 and a half months.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Fun fact- the people being sarcastic and offering the ugly truth are probably the only ones who can help you make this about lasting change. Listening to them would be wise
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Fun fact- the people being sarcastic and offering the ugly truth are probably the only ones who can help you make this about lasting change. Listening to them would be wise

It's about time you got here. What took you so long?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member

She's was out being a bada**...
  • fighterwithin
    fighterwithin Posts: 33 Member
    this was very funny to read :). id love to post my opinion, but its really not that important. however i would like to draw attention to miss bombshell- your abs are fantastic! holy s**t! im jealous :)
  • BombshellPhoenix

Eatin' lunch

70i58h.gif
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    D@mn, I'm glad my best friend doesn't post about how jealous she is of me to random internet strangers!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    D@mn, I'm glad my best friend doesn't post about how jealous she is of me to random internet strangers!

You said you wouldn't tell anyone. Now I'm off to post how jealous I am of you on the interwebz.
  • BombshellPhoenix

She's was out being a bada**...

Saving the world from dangerous diet pills and starvation, one gif at a time

331hyk3.jpg

Also,

10er95w.gif
  • BombshellPhoenix
    this was very funny to read :). id love to post my opinion, but its really not that important. however i would like to draw attention to miss bombshell- your abs are fantastic! holy s**t! im jealous :)

cm9t5.png

Thank you so much:flowerforyou:
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member

You said you wouldn't tell anyone. Now I'm off to post how jealous I am of you on the interwebz.
    If you start importing shady Mexican prescriptions, I'll totally be jealous! Unless you share :drinker:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Your kids didn't trash your body. YOU trashed your body by probably not eating right and keeping fit throughout your pregnancies. Let's keep it real, here. You're already halfway there just by being here and being willing to make a change, but let's dispense with excuses.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    I don't even have anything to contribute. Ladies... well done. I'm glad I'm friends with you.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member

Eatin' lunch

70i58h.gif

Hahaha... this never gets old
  • BombshellPhoenix

Eatin' lunch

70i58h.gif

Hahaha... this never gets old

I love this one and the one p.diddy did on you tube of eating like different superheroes. Has me rolling

ETA : How Marvel Characters Eat Their Food: http://youtu.be/TAD3X2Mws7Q
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    So, I'm sure this will be seen as combative, but what the hell...who are any of you to decide which of my notions are wrong?

Also, most of the people giving me "advice" are on this site for the same reason I am...you're out of shape. Hey Pot, this is Kettle. You're black. Also, shut up.

No, some of us USED to be out of shape and now we stay for maintenance and for the LOLS. Also, you came here spouting off excuses, lame ones, so now you get butt hurt that you aren't hearing what you wanted. How about you stop whining about kids ruining your body and friends that take adipex and go for a walk?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Wow...are you guys serious with this ****? Here is the deal...I didn't come to YOU asking for advice or getting up in your business. I am perfectly accountable for my own actions. I am fat because I eat like **** and don't exercise. I happen to be snarky and sarcastic. You're super adorable with your trolling, really. Precious, even. Lol.

tumblr_inline_n6akwySvmE1r1ndqk.gif

Well that escalated quickly

627.gif

ETA: I thought you were a sarcastic heifer =/

giphy.gif

I haven't read all the posts yet, but this made me giggle crazily.

OP, there are all types of personalities here. Some people will love you some will not. Having differing opinions is one of the things that makes this community great.
This discussion has been closed.