I went to an all you can eat Mexican buffet,
    19 cheese enchiladas
    Rice and beans covered in cheese sauce 3X
    Tacos 4X
    Chile Relleno with cheese sauce 2X
    Sopapilla's with butter and honey 3X

I died......

Dang! That is impressive lol.

I cringe when I think of how I used to eat at Chinese buffets. I still like a really nice one locally, and eat there occasionally but with new habits. In the past I would just load up my plate at least two times with chicken, shrimp & beef-broccoli but then eat a HUGE helping of rice...and the kicker was I would eat at least 4-6 crab rangoons with it, and of course take advantage of the desserts too.
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Walked away and remembered one I did.

You know the part of making chocolate chip cookies where you cream the butter and brown sugar? I just did that part, with no measurement, really.... and ate it. I estimated how many calories were in it and cried.

I've done this so many times!! Or I made cake batter and just ate it.

Ate a whole bag of Dove chocolates in 1 sitting.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I hated to go out with another couple to eat. I was embarrassed about how much I ate and wanted to eat a lot. I would go to BK and get whopper, lg fries, pies and get another burger to eat on the way home to carry me over. I would always take sandwiches to bed to eat when I was a teenager. Oh my gosh we have it bad don't we. I can relate so much. Eating until I felt sick. I would eat a whole pizza by myself and I am a small boned 5'4 woman. Hard times I would go to food. Had very neglectful parents, food was my drug to make me feel better. I would eat a big fry pan of hamburger helper. Gosh I am glad I am learning to take care of myself! Didn't think about the conseqences, food was soooooo good. Now I concentrate on the consequence and back off! Oh yes, did a lot of eating in the car, ate a whole bag of those white covered donuts I bought at a bakery and never made it home with them. One more, at the beach usually gained 10 lbs every time. We had a quarter meter and hubby and I had to go back putting quarters in to stay in the restaurant so we could keep eating.
  • jke78
    jke78 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire large jar of Nutella with a spoon and nothing else.

On multiple occasions......
  • mrsmitchell0510
    mrsmitchell0510 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Recovering closet binge eater here.
    I can relate with so many of these stories and it is good to know I am not alone!

More times than I can count, I would go to Walmart on a Friday afternoon and fill the buggy with some of my favorite snacks like Funyuns, tortilla chips with tostitos cheese dip, cinnamon rolls, ice cream, and little powdered donuts. I would tell myself I had to eat it all before the weekend was over because the "diet starts Monday". So I would binge and gorge myself for a couple days days; sometimes I would literally eat myself sick. Start "diet" on Monday. And repeat the next weekend.

I also am not a stranger to the whole ordering two drinks at a drive-thru hoping the girl at the counter wouldn't know I planned to consume all that food myself.
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the details (I just know that there were Sour Punch straws involved), but my dad died unexpectedly in an accident and I gained 8lbs in less than a week.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with having several eggs an entire dry mix greens shake pancake mix thing made in butter and a lot of bacon. There were more things but I can't remember. Always a litre of ice-cream with an entire chocolate cake... That counts too.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a large pizza, a gallon of ice cream, and drink a 12 pack of coca cola every Friday. I miss those days...lol
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    A few years back (not in my dieting days) I ordered a regular meatball sub from Subway but they gave me a footlong one by mistake. I covinced myself it was ok because it was my intention to only eat a regular sub, so eating the entire foot long one was fully justified. With crisps.

I felt sick all afternoon in work and spent the entire time telling myself that's my own stupid fault and that's my food intake done for the day.

I went on to have a normal sized dinner when I got home.
  • libster10457
    libster10457 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Gotten a bean burrito at Taco Bell and they shafted me so I went to a different Taco Bell right after and got another one and ate it too. Too embarrassed to go through the same drive through again.
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I went to McDonalds and couldn't decide on one thing. So I ordered a cheeseburger, fish filet AND 6 pc chicken nuggets w/honey mustard sauce and ate them all! :embarassed:
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just remembered this one; work bought us all a box of chocolates once (about 16-17 years back) and I decided to give it away, as I am not overly fussed on chocolate.

Unlike Forrest Gump, who only "ate some", I ate the entire box that evening and felt pleased with myself because I hadn't said who I was going to give it to yet, so I didn't have any explaining to do to anybody.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Almost every day in high school I used to make a box of Kraft Macaroni and cheese or a box of Rice A Roni and eat the entire thing by myself as an after school snack.
  • libster10457
    libster10457 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thought of another one! went to the movies and got a large popcorn "TO GO" didn't even watch a movie.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    One night I decided to get rid of the worst foods I had in my appartment to start eating healthy the next morning.

I plugged my bathroom sink with Nutella.
    I cried trying to unplugged it, feeling so pathetic.

20 minutes later I caved and ran to the closest drugstore to buy some more before it closes. It was 11.45pm.

Being fat and addicted to food was an awful time
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    LOL @ #15

Plowed through a large stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut in a fit of depression one night. Got down to the last 1 or 2 slices and the bread was filling me up too much so instead of stopping I just ate the toppings off and took the cheese out of the crust.......I also think there were donut holes or some sort of dessert involved.

That and I use to binge eat from time to time, but the pizza night was the worse....sad times smh.
  • Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread ever!! Love the stories, peeps!
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ate all 12 chocolate cupcakes I baked, unfrosted.

As a kid, I used to dip lemon slices in a bowl of sugar and eat it that way.

Also as a kid, I used to sneak into my gramdmother's pantry and eat the powdered Coffee Mate creamer, by the spoonfuls. Yuck!
  • maggiekamm
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of candy corn on a two hour drive to the beach. -.-
  • GreatGuy07
    GreatGuy07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My Ex-girlfriend