Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Lol - Americans :-) Thanks for the explanation!

Just finished Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and I've given it all I got. And now I'm dead. And going to bed.

See you all tomorrow!

Actually Canadian but I am sure Americans use the term as well :laugh:
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    hey ladies :D Sounds like alot of you are doing well !!!
    For mondays workout I didn't workout I was sooo tired.
    tuesday I had a okay walk/ run
    today I had a okay walk/run and half a workout of p90c cardio.
    I weighed in today also to see where I was at.... and I'm only going to tell you that I am proud of the number :D
    I hope that you all keep doing awesome. :D
  • kendradl
    Had a really good workout tonight, did W2D2 of C25K and D2 of 200 hundred situps and with my new HRM I getting my calories down perfectly. Everything is going wonderfully and I am having a good week all around.

Hope everyone else`s week`s are going good as well :smile:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Soooooooo, I started running this week. Yep, you heard [read] me right. RUNNING. I am definitely not a runner but am trying to switch up my routine a bit to get my weightloss rolling again. I have run several miles & now have very sore calves & thighs. Oh well, I guess no pain-no gain :smile: I am also super glad that tomorrow is Friday...hope everyone is having/had a terrific week!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Morning everyone! Hope you all had a great week!

My weight is up a little bit (174lbs = 0.7 up) but I'm not too worried about this as I ate super clean this week and exercised loads. It actually says on Chalene's blog that it's normal to put on a little bit of weight the first week, muscle and all, and I'm already seeing changes in my body so next week should be amazing!

Good luck with your weigh-ins and have a great Sunday! I'm off to carry some boxes! YAY :love:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Btw - when are we measuring, this week or next?
  • Bump

I'm in will get you measurements soon!
  • Alyshe
    ~~Okay Ladies today is the BIG day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will need your weight at the end of the day today. :happy: :happy: :happy: ~~

*measurments... We started this on the 10 so I thought we could do measurments on sunday the 6th or sunday the13th. I'm going to let you guys vote and tell me when you guys want to do it. If you could give me your votes today that would be fantastic.

Thanks all. You guys are the best :flowerforyou:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA, but I have been so busy. Each night I've been bringing work home and then having to shovel snow on random occasions didn't help.
    This week was a small lost, but I'm not made. I weighed in at 148.6.
    Either Sunday is okay with me, if you definitely want a date, I'd say the 6th.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    I am 167 flat this morning...which is slightly down with a 0.4 lb loss this week. I don't really mind at all. Starting running has made me gain muscle in my legs for sure plus the soreness more than likely means i'm carrying some extra water weight in my muscles as well...I am exactly 2lbs away from my Valentines day goal, so as long as I make that, I'll be happy :wink: HOPE EVERYONE HAD A TERRIFIC WEEK!!!!

Oh, and I vote to do measurements on the 13th because we're all more likely to see changes!!!
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    I had a loss this week 180.2. I didn't eat that great though.. me and my roommate are doing this 7 day cleanse thing this week and then I'm gonna eat as clean as I can on a college students budget haha but I'm hoping this cleanse will be the kickstart I need to start eating better! Great job every one! And I vote the 13 for measurements :)
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Hi ladies---I was 159.6 this morning! Super excited---hopefully I will be saying GOODBYE to the 160s forever. I had a pretty good week----minus yesterday. Worked out 4 days, and ate pretty well too! This upcoming week I plan to workout at least 4 days---along with starting p90x again....took a complete break this week from it since it was the "recovery" week...but I still ran and did weights at the gym...I probably shouldn't have but I just can't take a break! haha Hope you all had wonderful weeks and can't wait to see this weeks results! :)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Ladies the numbers are looking good! Congrats Jamiebee for getting below 160 and Ding for being so close to your goal. Cleansing is a good way to kick start, make sure you stay hydrated, breannk.

I
  • Alyshe
    weighed in at 154.5 lbs down 2.8 lbs.
  • Was at 149.6 this morning. I vote for the 13th for measurements (going out of town next weekend), but it doesn't really matter which day.
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Well I am going with yesterday's numbers of 172.4. The scale today was crazy... Told me 168 even then it told me 172.8. But kept bouncing around but yesterday it was steady!! So It is a loss of 1 lb. Not what I wanted but soon enough I will get my weight loss!!
    Congrats to those who are achieving...

(also trying to lose weight when you hardly ever have a BM is never good... Saturday I will recheck my measurements!)
  • Alyshe
    Gooooood Morning Ladies !!!! We are going to do it a little different this morning. As you all know this is the end of January. So we will not be having the winner of the week but... The Winner of The Month !!!!!! and the....

:heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

~ ~W~I~N~N~E~R~ of ~The ~ M~O~N~T~H~~

Mandie (Ding724)...........................CW 167.0 lbs
    height... 5' 9.25"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 32" hips... 40.25"
    starting weight was 172.0 lbs
    she lost an average of 1.6 per week for 3 weeks.

:heart: :flowerforyou: :happy: !!!! ~~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S~~~ !!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    ~~~ M~A~N~D~I~E ~~~
    !!!!!!!!lost 5.0 lbs for January!!!!!!!

~~ GO MANDIE ~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~ GO MANDIE~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~GO MANDIE~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kendradl
    Way to Go Mandie!!! Congrats!!
  • Alyshe
    Gooooood Morning Ladies !!!! We are going to do it a little different this morning. As you all know this is the end of January. So we will not be having the winner of the week but... The Winner of The Month !!!!!! and the....

:heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

~ ~W~I~N~N~E~R~ of ~The ~ M~O~N~T~H~~

Mandie (Ding724)...........................CW 167.0 lbs
    height... 5' 9.25"
    arms... 12.5" waist... 32" hips... 40.25"
    starting weight was 172.0 lbs

:heart: :flowerforyou: :happy: !!!! ~~~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S~~~ !!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    ~~~ M~A~N~D~I~E ~~~
    !!!!!!!!lost 5.0 lbs for January!!!!!!!

~~ GO MANDIE ~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~ GO MANDIE~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~GO MANDIE~~ JANUARY WINNER ~~
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

2.) Tiffany (teetee1281................CW 148.6 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 5"
    arms... 12" waist... 29" hips... 39"
    !!! ~Lost 4.0 lbs for the month~ !!! an average of 1.3 lbs a week
    *1st week -2.2 lbs , 2nd week -1.6 lbs , this week -0.2 lb
    starting weight was 152.6 lbs

3.) Kendra (kendradl).................CW 189.8 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 10" waist... 34.5" hips... 39.5"
    !!! ~Lost 3.2 lbs for the month~ !!! an average of 1.06 lbs a week
    *1st week -1.0 lb , 2nd week -1.4 lbs , this week -0.8 lb
    starting weight was 193.0 lbs

4.) Joni (PercyPig)......................CW 174.0 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 13" waist... 35" hips... 40"
    !!! ~Lost 2.3 lbs for the month~ !!! an average of 0.76 lb a week
    *1st week -2.6 lbs, 2nd week -0.4 lb , this week was a gain of +0.7 lb
    starting weight was 176.3 lbs

5.) Alyshe` (Alyshe)....................CW 154.5 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 3"
    arm... 12 1/4" waist... 34" hips 41 3/4"
    !!! ~Lost 1.8 lbs for the month~ !!! an average of 0.6 lb a week
    *1st week -2.2lbs , 2nd week +3.2lbs , this week -2.8 lbs
    starting weight was 156.3 lbs

6.) Jamie (Jamiebee24)..........CW 159.6 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 9"
    arms... 10" waist... 30.5" hips... 38.5"
    !!! ~Lost 1.6 lbs for the month~ !!! an average of 0.53 lb a week
    *1st week -1.2 lbs, 2nd week +0.8 lb, this week -1.2 lbs
    starting weight was 161.2 lbs

7.) Jenny (manzon).................CW 149.6 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 1"
    arms... 10 3/4" waist... 30" hips... 37"
    !!! ~Lost 1 lb for the month~ !!! an average of 0.33 lb a week
    *1st week -0.4 lb, 2nd week -0.6lb , this week -0.4 lb
    starting weight was 150.6 lbs

8.) Breann (Breannk).............CW 180.2 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 7"
    arms... 12.5 waist... 36.5" hips... 43"
    !!! ~Lost 0.8 lb for the month~ !!! an average of 0.26 lb a week
    *1st week -2.0lbs , 2nd week +3.4 lbs, this week -2.2 lbs
    starting weight was 181.0 lbs

9.) Nesa98..............................CW 172.4 lbs:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    height... 5' 3"
    arms... 12" waist... 33" hips... 38"
    just joined us last week sha has lost 1 lbs this week.
    her starting weight was 173.4 lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :heart: As a team we have lost a total of 20.7 lbs this month !!!!!!
    for the team weekly weight loss it was 8.3 lbs !!!!!!:heart:

We are doing great all. We are a teamm that is on fire. We will have the summer of our lives. Lets make our dreams come true.

Corrections: I dont know if you noticed but I messed my weight up last week by 0.1. lol I'm a dork. Also Mandi gave me the measurements for her hips (love handels?largest part of waist) are 40.25" not 39". Also I forgot to put down the exact number that Mandie has lost. Sorry every one and Mandie. Here is is.
    Mandie (Ding724)
    1st week -3.4 lbs , 2nd week -1.2 lbs, this week -0.4 lb

New Rule. I think that if someone gains weight one week they should not be eligible to win the week after their gain.
    New Rule Q. What do you all think about going by percent lost. I was think that maybe that would be more fair to the person that has less weight to lose compared to the person that has more weight to lose. What do you guys think. Please let me know. Thank you.

Measurment date: I only recieved 3 votes for our measurment date and the date is Sunday Feb 13th

:heart: All right team. Lets make Feb a kick butt month. Lets show all the people cheeking in on us the power we women have. Lets do this. Great job team. 20.7 lbs a month is great.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    I think we are all doing awesome...we've lost reasonable amounts and are keeping it realistic! nice job ladies!!!

Alyshe, just let me know when you want my measurements weather it be next week or the following, I don't care!! I also think that percentage wise is the best way and fairest way to go....BUT really, as long as we are all losing and staying accountable for what we're eating...everyone is a winner!
This discussion has been closed.