Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• rosita76
    Options
    Check out Skinny Gina's website. She has awesome recipes!!
  • rsellers4
    rsellers4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the recipe phamplet. rsellers4@sc.rr.com
  • lberard
    lberard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please send me your recipes to: lberard918@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
  • csayers
    csayers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy. My email is csayers@my.waketech.edu
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late Mindi, I'd love a copy of the recipe pamphlet!

I sent you a "private" message with my email address - am fearful of posting it in a "public" place!

Thank you so much!

Ice
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Me too please. My e-mail is bovbjerg_r@hotmail.com

Thank you!
  • newnhealthierme2011
    Options
    I would love a copy of this pharps@yahoo.com

Thanks.:happy:
  • ALartgal
    ALartgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Could you also send a copy to me at dftolle@hotmail.com, please?

Thanks so much!!!
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Me too please loco_mono@yahoo.com, Thank you :)

me too please imcanadianangel@yahoo.ca
  • mmdawe
    mmdawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy too! Thank you for being so generous!

melinda.dawe@hotmail.com
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY

That'd be awesome if you could send me a copy, too! :smile: I own my own company and it can be hard to get dinner going, love the crock pot, but not always the healthiest. thanks! ashley.k.casey@gmail.com
  • ally1385
    Options
    These all sound so good! Saving for later :)
  • rollagirl
    Options
    Can I get those recipes as well. My email is mdarmen@hotmail.com

Thanks.
  • pasco1123
    Options
    I would love a copy,

acool74@hotmail.com
  • msmay1
    msmay1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy email me at msmay1565@msn.com. thanks
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    savings for later

And for those still asking for a copy, I think she posted all the recipes in a masive post in this thread
  • Virginia34FL
    Options
    That would be great if you could share those recipes. Virginia34@aol.com
    Thanks! :)
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like a copy too PLEASE --- Steebs1999@yahoo.com

Thank you!
  • canmoregirl
    Options
    i would love a copy of the recipe for the slow cooker also please. thanks alot. jkv@telus.net
  • curlyteach
    curlyteach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy of the pamphlet!
    Thanks so much!

mbruxvoort1@gmail.com