Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• hshireman09
    hshireman09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love a copy of your pamphlet!

Thanks!
    h.shireman09@gmail.com
  • Scwade88
    Options
    I would love a copy! my email is scwade88@yahoo.com
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy of the pamphlet as well! Thanks in advance :) Jizes318@aim.com
  • MelB80
    MelB80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amy_marie
    amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

I would also love a copy, thank you sooo much! Please send to lisasimpson87@aol.com
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I just made something in my slow cooker that turned out yummy!

Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast (raw) - 35 oz
    Philadelphia - 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, 1 container (8 oz ea.)
    Rotel - Mild, 1 can (1.3 cups ea.)
    Diced Tomatoes - Southwestern Style, 1 can (1 4/5 cups (121g) ea.)
    Black Eye Peas, 1 can (1 4/5 cups ea.)
    Cook on high for 4-5 hours

It makes a ton. The whole recipe is 1970 calories. I divided it up into 8 servings, so each serving is 246 calories.

It is a bit soupy, so I serve it over brown rice and it is so good!
  • kcga2002
    Options
    I would love to have these slow cooker recipes!! kdmcwaters@gmail.com thanks a ton!!
  • katthomas
    katthomas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

CAN I HAVE A COPY TOO?
    katgirlthomas@gmail.com

Thanks
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I tried the salsa chicken yesterday for lunch. The GREAT thing about it was it was ready when we came in from church. I served it with the ready serve brown rice, and we were sitting down in 3 minutes. Is it too much to ask for you to send me a copy. joanjac@prodigy.net. Thanks!
  • LindsayHakim
    Options
    can you please send me a copy too! lindsayjenkins369@hotmail.com thanks!
  • manda511
    manda511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would also love a copy of the book if you don't mind. Email address: amandasenior02@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!
  • suttontm
    Options
    I'd like a copy tammy.sutton@bmcjax.com
  • saxgirl35
    Options
    Chicken seems to be an exception to the frozen rule. I ignored the "use frozen chicken" instructions once when using my crockpot and the chicken turned out very dry. I followed the directions the second time using frozen chicken and the dish turned out much better.
  • saxgirl35
    Options

Put the frozen chicken pieces into your crockpot.

The cooking time will depend on how thick your pieces of chicken are, and if they are frozen or not.

I thought you weren't supposed to put frozen meat into a crock pot? I believe I read that both on MFP and on my Crock Pot instructions. I receive the largest ss Crock Pot brand one for Christmas and I defrosted 2 breasts in advance and cooked on low for 8.5 hours so then frozen would be like 15+ hours would it not?

Chicken seems to be an exception to the frozen rule. I ignored the "use frozen chicken" instructions once when using my crockpot and the chicken turned out very dry. I followed the directions the second time using frozen chicken and the dish turned out much better.
  • kimkin
    Options
    I would love a copy of your slow cooker recipe pamplet!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! kimnealson@hotmail.com
  • cbaggs
    Options
    I would also love to have a copy of the pamphlet for slow cooker recipes!! cbaggs@eastlink.ca. Thanks:)
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just made something in my slow cooker that turned out yummy!

Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast (raw) - 35 oz
    Philadelphia - 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, 1 container (8 oz ea.)
    Rotel - Mild, 1 can (1.3 cups ea.)
    Diced Tomatoes - Southwestern Style, 1 can (1 4/5 cups (121g) ea.)
    Black Eye Peas, 1 can (1 4/5 cups ea.)
    Cook on high for 4-5 hours

It makes a ton. The whole recipe is 1970 calories. I divided it up into 8 servings, so each serving is 246 calories.

It is a bit soupy, so I serve it over brown rice and it is so good!

This just made me want to go to the grocery store. Even thought the temp is in the negatives. Sounds super amazing!
  • lvanwettering
    Options
    I would love a copy of that book...
    lvanwettering@gmail.com
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    If you are still sending out the pamplet, I'd love one too.
    luv2eduk8@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.
  • mandaz_32
    mandaz_32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would also please like a copy of the pamplet if your still sending them out! Thanks in Advance! mandaz_32@hotmail.com