Down to 170, and holding steady.
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    gained 0.4 pounds this week :cry: 163.6
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Another one gone so down to 233, yay :-) I have a very yummy recipe that I will share a bit later in the week.
  • iawierz
    Options
    With the recipes can we please add your favorite healthy snack? I need more ideas for quick snacks or meals besides fruit veggies. So off the health food this weekend... ATE all crap AND therefore epic fail on tthe goal of not eating so much junk food.:grumble:
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Blah bad bad bad weekend LOL But I went to a 21st and they had alcoholic slushies and it was stinking hot. By the end of this week it will be 2 weeks solid of 35 to 40 Celsius everyday. yuck!

So no loss yet but I'm hoping to be able to post one later in the week. hmmm 8lbs in 4 weeks... going to be hard work..
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm so bad, I normally just have coffee for breakfast :( But I bought some nectarines and some bananas, so we'll see how this goes.

Great job everybody on the weight losses!

And don't forget, tomorrow is 2 weeks since this challenge started, so if you haven't posted at least a 'hi' since then, you will be removed from the list. I will probably not be really quick to delete people since it requires me to go through and track everyone's most recent post, but if you have disappeared from this thread, you will eventually disappear from the sheet.

0227vf.jpg
  • Nekol688
    Options
    still at 184. this week i'm gonna work hard!
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    how are you all doing?
    Hope you are all getting closer to your goals.
    here it goes
    SW on this Challenge 243.8
    GW 233.8
    CW 237.8
    Total Loss 6lbs!!
  • almondbliss
    Options
    Can I get in on this still? If so my start weight is....
    SW:194
    4/1/11 GW:184
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm so bad, I normally just have coffee for breakfast :( But I bought some nectarines and some bananas, so we'll see how this goes.

Great job everybody on the weight losses!

And don't forget, tomorrow is 2 weeks since this challenge started, so if you haven't posted at least a 'hi' since then, you will be removed from the list. I will probably not be really quick to delete people since it requires me to go through and track everyone's most recent post, but if you have disappeared from this thread, you will eventually disappear from the sheet.

0227vf.jpg

Hi all, I didn't log over the weekend because I'm finishing up my Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Slimdown and today (Monday) is my last day! I will weigh in and measure tomorrow and that will be my current weight.

I'm taking a week off cuz I'm off to Sweden so my goal for the week would be to maintain!

Good luck all!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    153 on Saturday, down 2.6. Getting back on track after my trip to Florida.
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    So, fruit and veg this week is it? Well today so far I've had a few grams of dried fruit in my cereal (apple, banana, mango), a nice big banana, and some juicy red grapes, plus lots of spinach inside a portion of meatload for lunch. here's the recipe for that;

400g extra lean mince beef
    1 egg
    1 and 1/2 slices brown bread, crumbed
    1/2 can chopped tomatoes
    2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
    2/3rds white onion (rough chopped)
    2tbs Worcester sauce
    1tbs basil
    1tbs dried corriander leaves
    200g quark
    1/3 bag of fresh spinach

Mix up the beef through to corriander (best done by hand, go on get messy!) and then pop onto a square of greaseproof paper, flatten into a square about a half inch thick (or thicker, depends on how you want it to turn out!) then spread the quark over the meat, leaving about an inch each side, pop the spinach on to it and roll it up. Transfer onto a bit of tin foil on a grill pan (this allows any last fat to run out) and cook in the oven for 45 mins at 170C

It's about 272 calories a serving (worked out on MFP) and provides a good sized 4 portions, fab served with some green veg and mash, yummers!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok so no loss this week. I am just checking in but am not going to post until I see a loss. Hope this is ok. Guess I gotta get ALOT more exercise in this week!!!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    My goal for this week is A LOT more working out and a lot more doing my Jillian Michaels DVDS
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is A LOT more working out and a lot more doing my Jillian Michaels DVDS

I hear ya on this one! I will be doing alot more Zumba and Dance Central this week! Might even get in a walk or 2 in the park since the weather will be so nice outside!
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    Tonight this was my dinner

Tumaros multi-grain tortilla

sauteed in 1/2 Tbs light margerine, onions, mushrooms and spinach and added about 1/2 ground beef patty

added slim of skim swiss and put it all in the tortilla

314 calories! and quite filling.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 147.6
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Yesterday mornings weigh in - 140.5
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    i think i've hit the dreaded plateau again.... :grumble: or hopefully I'm just building muscle instead... :huh:

I've been loosing and gaining the same pound for almost 2 weeks now lol
  • asm12707
    asm12707 Posts: 63
    Options
    great job everyone!!!! weighed in at 142 today :)