"Move-it" Challenge 360 Minutes for Each Week in March

Options

Replies

• boniekatie
    Options
    I would le to join this challenge. Do we post our progress daily or weekly?:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 360 minutes this week:

Mon: 28 min, Leslie Sansone DVD 1.5 miles......................................................332 min to go!
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i'm back at it again...this is my LAST MONTH before my wedding!!!! :) you all are soooo inspiring and motivating!!!! i am going for 360 minutes and at least 2500 calories burned...last month i didn't lose anything, in fact i gained a couple i think with all of the shower food and festivities...i will weigh in tomorrow morning and report my starting weight then :)

monday: 3.2 mile run 28/348

so far: 28 minutes/348 calories
    to go: 332 minutes/2152

this week might be a little tough for me to make it because i have 12 hour days tuesday and wednesday and my bachelorette party on saturday so sunday might be a bit rough for me ;) haha but i am going to do my best...keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • a1schwei
    Options
    I've officially lost 4.4 lbs this month! :drinker: Just wanted to say what great motivation this thread is and the people on it:flowerforyou:

Starting the month at 178.4....here's to dropping another 5 by the end of the month

wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay congrats!!! :)
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge.

Goal: 360+ minutes and 3,500 calories a week.

CW: 143.6
    GW: 135 (end of March)
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    I've officially lost 4.4 lbs this month! :drinker: Just wanted to say what great motivation this thread is and the people on it:flowerforyou:

Starting the month at 178.4....here's to dropping another 5 by the end of the month

That's fantastic, congrats on the weight loss
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Week 1 for the March challenge....

Monday Feb28 30mins treadmill & 30mins dvd
  • oddballs
    oddballs Posts: 5
    Options
    I definitely need the accountability. I'm making some good strides in eating better (better, not good, but better!) and really need ot get back to exercising. I miss feeling strong and energized! I'm setting a goal of 1600 minutes for March.

exercise.png
  • a1schwei
    Options
    i am starting the month at 129.5 lbs...i would like to walk down the aisle on april 2nd at 127 or below :)
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    March Week 1

Monday~ 58/555 HRM
    Tuesday~71/765 HRM

126/1320
    231/2180

Onward and Upward! Alice
  • ripple64
    ripple64 Posts: 7
    Options
    Woopsie ... the new girl gets off to a less than stellar start!

Had a massage scheduled at 5pm. Starving before. Caesar & wine. And a full day's calories plus at dinner after the massage. AND no exercise except walking between the massage table and the jacuzzi (which was all divine by the way). When I completed my food (1935 calories OVER my goal) / exercise (0 minutes) journals yesterday, the system told me I was on track to gain 16 pounds if 5 weeks, 'if everyday were like today'. Dang!!

I CAN DO THIS! I'm going to make up for yesterday. Birthday party tonight, but I'll exercise first, and hope they are serving at least semi-healthy food for dinner. Living in a resort town and working in the service industry definitely has it's temptations!

Keeping that Thai Beach Bikini in mind ... :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    SW 352

I am so ready today. I love seeing signs of spring on the way. New beginnings and time to get ride of those coats so it is time to step it up for me. I need to get some more weight off so I can wear summer clothes hanging in my closet for 2 years now. Yes I am losing weight to get healthy but I am also losing weight to feel good about myself and to LOOK :smooched: better also. And I will do it, one day at a time.

My March plan is: To focus on eating healthy and under my calories most days of the month. I am taking a page from WW with their bonus points system. On weekends I will give myself an extra 1000 starting Saturday to be divided however I want to eat them between Sat and Sun.

This will not include exercise either. If I exercise this is additional food I can eat and probably will.:wink: This should work well. This will give me wiggle room without going overboard and not feeling deprived for special occasions or events over the weekend. My goal on weekends is to maintain. Eating 500 to 1000 extra calories over the weekend for me will not be a gain with or without exercise.

I will lose more than one pound in March as I get one year older this month. Have a good week everyone and let's do our best to stick to our plans and goals whatever they may be!:flowerforyou: TTYL!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Ripple 64, I wouldn't mind walking a few laps between the massage table and the jacuzzi!:laugh: Sounds like a great way to end a month!:wink:

I got in my 60 minutes for today: 20 mini stepper, 20 shred, 20 stationary bike. I still need to walk for 30 minutes for my other challenge. It's going to be a great day!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, nada dang thing, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, to be determined

Ripple, I'm not off to a great start either....went to happy hour at 5:30 and then out again at 8:30 for more drinks...:ohwell: I never planned it that way. It just kind of happened:frown:

Cricket, love the ticket....my anniversary is March 17th...so, I love shamrocks and all that's St. Patrick's' Day.:drinker: :drinker:

Andrea, you will look absolutely stunning walking down that aisle especially to your man:love: ....this I am sure of...you will definitely have to post a picture:flowerforyou:

Mollie, I am with you on the Spring is in the Air...I was just looking at the Express catalog which I am a bit too heavy for right now; but, I can dream :bigsmile: When is your birthday? My son's is tomorrow. He will be the big 2-0. I know that he will want to go to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner.

I joined the last loser standing contest...we have to lose or maintain each week...$100 is on the line. Everyone put up $5.00 dollars. So, this is going to make me be extra MOTIVATED, right?!:huh:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am doing the 360 minutes this week:

Mon: 28 min, Leslie Sansone DVD 1.5 miles......................................................332 min to go!
    Tue: 35 min, LS DVD 2 miles..................................................................................297 min to go!
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    March Week 1

Monday~ 58/555 HRM
    Tuesday~71/765 HRM
    59/498 Steam clean nursery floor/including moving all the fencing HRM I am tired!

188/1818
    172/1682

Onward and Upward! Alice
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Monday: 0 (my rest day)
    Tuesday: 810 cals - treadmill, elliptical and weights for 90 minutes

2,690 to go!!!
  • a1schwei
    Options
    monday: 3.2 mile run 28/348, level 1 30 day shred 26/182
    tuesday: mini-workout 20/152

total: 74 minutes/682 calories
    to go: 286 minutes/1818 calories

trying to start the week strong-ish...tomorrow is a 12 hour day...but i am determined to wake up and workout tomorrow morning :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, nada dang thing, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, slug again, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, ???

Going to the gym tomorrow for two hours. I am also cleaning the house hard core, I'm suprised the state doesn't take the children away...it's that bad

Anyway, happy to report that my son's endoscopy (tube down throat) went extremely well today...easy fix...so, naturally, I'm elated
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I am away on business and not doing so well. I am eating out every meal and networking which always involves food/alcohol after work hours. This networking is great for my career but not for my rear :sad:!!!.

Weekly Goal: 4000
    Mon: Rest Day
    Tues: 493 calories burned (C25K, glute circuit & climbing stairs to room)
    Wed:
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total: 493
    Left to go: 3507