Team Challenge! (2/21/11-3/22/11)

Options

Replies

• alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been out of town since Friday so sorry that I couldn't be active on the site since last week.

Anyways, I forgot all about the weigh in this morning because I didn't get home until 3 this afternoon....so I weighed in then and I'm down 1 pound. I half expected it because I literally didn't do anything for exercise all weekend and I had probably a few too many drinks over my limit....(which made it a lot easier to lose sight of this challenge, and my goals too!)

I want to use this weekend (especially since weekends like these are very typical for me) to 1.) learn HOW to handle them so that I stay on track and 2.) show myself that all my serious hard work keeping track and exercising all week only amounted to 1 pound because I decided...yes, made the conscious decision... to eat unhealthy and drink too much (a lot of it was Bud select 55 but still...)

SO....I know it could have been a bigger lose by a pound or 2 first thing in the AM, but I'm going with this number.

To my teammate--I am sorry, because I feel like I let you down. The closeness of this team really is something, because otherwise I prolly would have been "oh well, I'll just quit it"...but this time I feel extremely guilty...so hopefully I can really make next weekend much better.

I'm going to really step it up this week!

and GREAT JOB to everyone out there that stuck to their plans and kept sight of their goals. You guys are incredible! Keep up the great work, and thanks again for the motivation and encouragement

Slip ups happens....move on and forget it! Work hard from now on! Being your one of your team members I hold no fault against you :)
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ok I have been working my butt off 230.7 down from 240

That is incredible. Nice job teammate. I wish I could say the same. I have been out of town on a ski trip. Although it was a vacation I still worked out on the slopes everyday. I lost two pounds I am down to 164.
  • eystelle
    eystelle Posts: 31
    Options
    I was 278 now I am 274 woop woop more to come! 3.4 lbs man I went to the gym tonight and decided to weigh myself again and yah It was a 2 lb difference! so log that yah man
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    **Results will be in soon**
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    still sitting at 150...apparently I'm very good at maintaining my weight...
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Untitled.png

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    congrats everyone we all did a super job this week
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    Well now that my "little friend" is gone, I'm feeling much better. Found an extra 1 lb gone this morning, so while it didn't count for last week, it will this week.
    I guess I had a little pep talk with myself in my sleep because I woke up freakin pumped this morning. Like, I'm seriously considering jillian 2x a day. Maybe Jillian in the morning and zumba in the evening, i dunno, but ITS ON!

The weight loss this past week has been amazing you guys! And thank you Em for pep talking me during my little break down *laughs*

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    ♫ I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! ♫

I posted yesterday that I hit a new low for the first time in quite a while...imagine my shock when I stepped on the scale this morning and was greeted with another 2.6lb loss!!!!
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    ♫ I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! ♫

I posted yesterday that I hit a new low for the first time in quite a while...imagine my shock when I stepped on the scale this morning and was greeted with another 2.6lb loss!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!
  • alliej
    Options

Great job!!!! Keep up the good work! Everyday is a new day ....never look back just keep moving forward. You will have up days and down days but what matters is that you are feeling better about yourself and you are taking the steps in right direction to get healthy!!!

I applaud you!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

WOOT WOOT *high five teammie*
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    For the record, my team is going to be taking first place next monday tyvm :) lol
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! =)

(I'm just crossing my fingers the number wasn't low because the batteries in the scale were dying or something! LOL)
  • alliej
    Options
    For the record, my team is going to be taking first place next monday tyvm :) lol

Not happening my team is going to kick butt this week :) !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Not happening my team is going to kick butt this week :) !!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is what YOU think ;)
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh yea! I'm on alliej's team and we're so kicking some BOOTY this week! I'm back into the swing of healthly living! Re-started my couch to 5 K plan this morning!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    Oh yea! I'm on alliej's team and we're so kicking some BOOTY this week! I'm back into the swing of healthly living! Re-started my couch to 5 K plan this morning!

I am on week 3 of c2-5k and really like it!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

I'm on Week #4 and on the non running days I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme. Plus throwing in Yoga and core work every so often.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

I'm on Week #4 and on the non running days I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme. Plus throwing in Yoga and core work every so often.

I am doing The Wicked Witch 30 Day Shred and trying to decide what other JM one I want since I went on a little spree and bought all the dang dvds LOL