"MFP Win By Losing!" Pound4Pound Challenge - Support Group

Options

Replies

• angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Update for this week: Current weight = 197.2. 1.2-pound loss for the week. :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Lori T we wish you the best. I have one teenager. i could not imagine having 3. You must be super woman. Good luck adn best wishes.

I have lost 2 more pounds. Current weight 226.
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    update for this week my weight is 157.8:laugh: ive lost 10lbs since joining mfp its great
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Weighed in again, finally caught up and I am losing again - 185 lbs! It has been about three years since I have been around this weight!

SW: 212lbs
    CW: 185lbs
    Loss To Date during challenge: 27lbs

Pledge Amount: 50lbs
    Remaining To Lose: 23lbs
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, Dawn! Good job!
    Sorry I haven't been doing the chart lately - lots of stress going on right now, but I am still losing and am cheering everyone else on as well.
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was going through challenges and couldn't lose. But after going up, I finally am under. Lost 2.5 lbs last week, but I was at a higher weight then when I started the challenge. So new weight: 169.4. 1 lb off from my 32 lbs to lose. Good job everyone!!!

-alexis
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was going through challenges and couldn't lose. But after going up, I finally am under. Lost 2.5 lbs last week, but I was at a higher weight then when I started the challenge. So new weight: 169.4. 1 lb off from my 32 lbs to lose. Good job everyone!!!

-alexis

You're doing gret keep at it!

I have lost another one this week. I'm now 225. 30lbs down form my heaviest weight!!!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs this week!
    LW: 169.4
    CW: 168.2

Hope everyone is having a great week! Keep it up!

-alexis
  • angisnee
    Options
    Update for this week after no loss last week: Down 0.8 pounds. CW: 196.4.

Challenge goal: 33 pounds
    Weight lost so far: 6.6
    Weight left to lose: 26.4

Probably not going to make my challenge goal at this rate, but I'm going to keep trying. I feel awesome, so I won't let the scale tell me how I'm doing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Ok, I've been a slacker on updating with the chart and everything, but I'd like to start again.
    Could everyone who didn't update over the weekend please let me know their current weight OR how much they've lost since the beginning of the challenge? Either post it here or send it in a private message, please.
    As of yesterday, I have lost a total of 65 pounds, down to 215.0 from a high of 280, but am down 27.2 pounds since the challenge started. My challenge was 35 pounds, so I have a little less than 8 pounds to go before I get there.
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've been a slacker on updating with the chart and everything, but I'd like to start again.
    Could everyone who didn't update over the weekend please let me know their current weight OR how much they've lost since the beginning of the challenge? Either post it here or send it in a private message, please.
    As of yesterday, I have lost a total of 65 pounds, down to 215.0 from a high of 280, but am down 27.2 pounds since the challenge started. My challenge was 35 pounds, so I have a little less than 8 pounds to go before I get there.
    That's so amazing girl!!!!! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    my weekly update
    last weigh in 157.8lbs
    current weight 156.6lbs slowly but surely heading in the right direction
    next week im planning to start 30 day shred wish me luck:noway:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    my weekly update
    last weigh in 157.8lbs
    current weight 156.6lbs slowly but surely heading in the right direction
    next week im planning to start 30 day shred wish me luck:noway:
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred - not every day, since I like a lot of variety, but I am doing it a few times a week and it will KICK YOUR BUTT! Ohmygoodness so hard. Best 20 minute workout you will ever get, IMO.
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I know I am late joining but I just joined the support group

Name: Merry
    Pledge: 50 pounds
    Weight as of Dec 14, 2010 281.0 lbs
    Weight as of Jan 4, 2011: 278.0 lbs
    Loss To Date during challenge: 3

What are you going to do to lose the weight?: I am not on a specific plan but plan to stay under my calorie goal, eat less sodium, drink lots of water, and exercise several times a week.

Do you have any fitness challenges/struggles you need support for? I do pretty good with food and exercise but it is hard to drink enough water on the weekends (I do fine during the week)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I know I am late joining but I just joined the support group

Name: Merry
    Pledge: 50 pounds
    Weight as of Dec 14, 2010 281.0 lbs
    Weight as of Jan 4, 2011: 278.0 lbs
    Loss To Date during challenge: 3

What are you going to do to lose the weight?: I am not on a specific plan but plan to stay under my calorie goal, eat less sodium, drink lots of water, and exercise several times a week.

Do you have any fitness challenges/struggles you need support for? I do pretty good with food and exercise but it is hard to drink enough water on the weekends (I do fine during the week)
    Welcome!
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I recently joined this challenge but forgot to make a note of the code to add the biggest loser pound for pound sticker to my signature. Does anyone have it so they can send it to me?

Starting weight on Dec14th 281.0 lbs.
    Current weight on Mar. 9th 259.0 lbs.
    Pledged 50 lbs
    Lost 22 lbs.
    Have 28 lbs. left to go
  • angisnee
    Options
    Update for this week: Down 1.6 pounds. CW: 194.8.

Weight lost so far: 8.2
    Weight left to lose: 24.8

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep up the AWESOME work! :)
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    No change for me this week but im 5 days into my shred omg it usually takes a 40 minute workout to get me sweating this much.But hopefully my weight will start moving again:drinker:
  • angisnee
    Options
    Most must be updating on Facebook. I'll have to check in there later!

Update for this week: Down 1.2 pounds. CW: 193.6.

Weight lost so far: 9.4
    Weight left to lose: 23.6

crumbs2 -- I did the 30-day shred before the new year, and ouch! (I still pull it out when I don't have much time, and it still kicks my butt.) It definitely prepared me for longer strength training sessions. I can get thru the whole Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout (55 minutes) without feeling like I'm dying. Also just started No More Trouble Zones once a week, and that one is awesome too. Gotta love Jillian!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Great job amcheney - and crumbs, I totally agree about the 30 Day Shred. I do it occasionally (I like a LOT of variety in my workouts, so I never do one thing all week long) and it always kicks my butt.