Girls- Getting sexually frusterated?

Options

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Really, men get tired too. They aren't just walking penises.
    They aren't vibrators, they are human too.

I must be in the minority then, because I'm a walking penis.
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a problem..you may want to just work him up for it without asking...just start and see what happens. My wife is 25 years younger then me, al she has to do is smile the right way and it's on.. but she more direct most of the time. She just goes upstairs and send me a text.. "I'M NAKED" I break the land speed record getting there.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a problem..you may want to just work him up for it without asking...just start and see what happens. My wife is 25 years younger then me, al she has to do is smile the right way and it's on.. but she more direct most of the time. She just goes upstairs and send me a text.. "I'M NAKED" I break the land speed record getting there.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now yer talkin'!!!!

*living vicariously through others*
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Please don`t jump on me (no pun intended) but am curious about something and just want to put this out for discussion.

How many of the ladies here are not satisfied with the outcome of having sex...by that I mean has the guy never learned that sex is not about just him getting finished rather then desiring to please the lady first and foremost.
    If that is the case I suspect that there are signals of frustration sent and the guy gets frustrated in turn and eventually shuts down.

Just a possibility and only asking it in the sense of making a suggestion that the lady makes it clear what she wants and enjoys so the whole thing can be better for both.
    I really don`t think a lot of guys ever learn how to give as good as to receive maybe.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Land speed record? I would be breaking the speed of light in circumstances like that.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    *sighs* .....i live vicariously through my romance books -- The Game by Brenda Joyce, definitely a good one! :blushing:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Please don`t jump on me (no pun intended) but am curious about something and just want to put this out for discussion.

How many of the ladies here are not satisfied with the outcome of having sex...by that I mean has the guy never learned that sex is not about just him getting finished rather then desiring to please the lady first and foremost.
    If that is the case I suspect that there are signals of frustration sent and the guy gets frustrated in turn and eventually shuts down.

Just a possibility and only asking it in the sense of making a suggestion that the lady makes it clear what she wants and enjoys so the whole thing can be better for both.
    I really don`t think a lot of guys ever learn how to give as good as to receive maybe.

What?? She always told me it was the best 30 seconds of her life!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

LADIES FIRST!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Believe me I am not saying every guy is in it for himself but as quickly as teens often get together now sometimes a guy may never learn to please.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Refer to my previous comment - with age comes experience and skill. That applies to both. :smile:
  • superdre
    superdre Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... if he's tired, try helping him get out of his slump with a massage... something to help him relax. Who knows? IT may get him into the mood! :-D
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options

not the problem for me! haha, I have been lucky, even in highschool we'd do it twice, the second time was for me:tongue:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both have these moments... he works in a law office and I am in healthcare, with really different hours from eachother. We always find time when we aren't tired, even if I just surprise him during his morning shower when I just got home from work :)

There just has to be a time that would work for you both... it seems to me it would leave alot of room to be spontaneous too.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    We live in different states....so, there's a lot of solitaire and very little poker in our current life. :wink:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Nice. I feel like a fly on the wall..........
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    On this aspect lets just say Im a VERY HAPPY WOMAN!! LOL!! :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou:

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

My desire is to make my woman happy, the only problem is either she doesn't know what that is or doesn't want to express it. I don't know how many times I've asked, "what would you like me to do?" and her reply is either, "I don't know." or "What you usually do."
  • InternSherry
    Options
    Relationships go through lulls, or at least I thinks so. You will bounce back, but always try and make the effort. Maybe think of a time when yall had a great and spontaneous moment and try to bring that back. Also, be honest about how you feel. if you feel left out, talk, maybe there is more you are each feeling that's leading to the "tired" feeling.

And, YES, I am frustrated, my husband is 4+ months into his deployment, but I am amazed at how much stronger it has made us.

:)
  • KLiK3xs
    KLiK3xs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been married 23 years and sex had been ok. I was always the initiator, the wife would perform but there was no response- if you know what i meen

So over time things became routine.... I did what I needed to do, she received and wham-bam-thank you mam we're done. So with that, over time we just stopped.

I guess what I'm getting at is a man's lack of performance/interest could be that things had become to routine. The saying "variety is the spice of life" can apply to a lot for re-stimulating a partner before it gets to late.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Porcelain doll - good for you. If you're choosing for a "second virginity"or whatever they call it, more power to you! And believe me, there were SO many times I thought I wouldn't find a guy who'd be willing to wait. My current boyfriend would have waited had I asked. I decided he was the right one and like I said, we did have sex for a period of time. But it's not how I always pictured my before marriage life, so I'm taking steps to change that.

But please please don't ever think that you have to give up your ideals for anything less than what you feel like doing. If you decide you wanna wait ... Wait. No matter how much pop culture or people you know say you won't ever find a guy to wait. That's what everyone told me too. Now I'm with the love of my life who has proved to be more of a man than I could have ever asked or orated for!

Many blessings on your weight loss journey as well as your love journey :)

awww i wish I found someone like that. again. my ex was a great guy and when i asked him to wait he did wait. very long. and even when I gave in he made sure I was sure that I was ready before anything happen. ugh. didnt workout tho, we are so different in many other ways but he definately made me feel special. good for you! hope there are more guys like this out there for the rest of us single gals