Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• brity77
    brity77 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm somewhat new to the whole message board thing haha but is this a closed group? I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and would LOVE some people to talk to about it! :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I can talk all day long about Turbo Fire so do please join us!!! :laugh:

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed turbo fire 45 , burned 440 calories, tomorrow is core 20 and stretch 40 , but I will wll substitute stretch 40 for HIIT 30 , hope everyone has a nice evening :flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 and Abs 10 for me....Love that workout!! :bigsmile:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT 30 (first time) and followed it up with Burn Circuit One. That was one fantastic workout. I was nervous about the HIIT workout but while it was hard, it wasn't impossible. I think it was mental going in but once I got started it was great. CJ has such a powerful personality it's great.

Sharon, I sweated from my t-shirt through my socks. It was an incredible start to my day. I'm stoked. TF 55 tomorrow- my fave and I have TF 60 to look forward to on Thursday.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 55 this morning and I hit a 10 on the intensity meter. Tomorrow is HIIT 25 and I'm preparing for TF 60 on Thursday. What a great way to start the week.
  • ChaslovesBrian
    ChaslovesBrian Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

My name is Chastity. I'm new to this topic. I just started Turbo Fire a week ago, finished my first week, so I am on week 2 as of today. I really enjoy Turbo Fire, but find that after a long day at work, I have a hard time coming home and working out. I want to cook dinner and sit my butt on the couch. Needless to say, I am hoping someone on here can help me out and give me the kick in the butt I need to stay motivated.

I've tried to read through some of the post to see who is where, but it doesn't look like anyone is in exactly the same place as me, but thats ok. I have tried alot of other BB programs, but never been able to complete a whole entire program before. ChaLean Extreme was the closest I got to finishing a program, and I did that for 9 week, just 3 weeks shy of the end. We are going to Mexico in three months and I would like to look good!

HW: 186
    LW: 148
    CW: 158.6 Boo.
    GW: Between 135-130. Whatever gets me in a size 6!

So, who wants to be my drill sergeant? :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Gang! Turbo Fire day today so I did Fire 60 with my weighted gloves and burned 411 calories. Great big party-style sweatfest!

Welcome Chastity! You will love Turbo Fire and what it can do for your body. I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches during my first round. I am currently working on week 4 of a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid with the focus on toning and tightening my arms for summer clothes! I am happy to be your cheerleader and drill sergeant during your journey. Together we'll get you to where you want to be!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Monday.
    Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options

Sharon, I sweated from my t-shirt through my socks. It was an incredible start to my day. I'm stoked. TF 55 tomorrow- my fave and I have TF 60 to look forward to on Thursday.

CoachReyes - for me, sweating that much is a sign of a successful workout! Congratulations for pushing hard enough to get there!:bigsmile:

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo FIre 45 EZ. And stretch 10 , burned 483 calories,hope everyone has a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so I only got in HIIT25, today is Fire60 and Abs10.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Monique
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! Today was all Chalean Extreme...Burn Circuit 2 and I've Got Abs. I am really feeling it in my obliques right now.

Monique - sorry to hear you weren't feeling well but WTG getting HIIT 25 done in spite of it! Sounds like today is going to be a calorie scorcher for you. Fire 60 is my absolute FAVORITE!

What's on tap for everyone else?

Sharon
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I managed to get in HIIT 25 and right at the end my back flared up. I have a pinched nerve and this might slow me down a couple of days. :grumble: It's a once a year thing and this must be my week. Looks like TF 60 will have to weight. I hope to get it by Sunday.

Have a great day.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I took a rest day yesterday since I wasn't feeling too good and I have to say that today much better and rested, today I plan to "bring it" with Fire60 and Abs10!!

Sharon,
    Thanks for the kind words!

Coach Reyes,
    Sorry to hear about your back, take it easy!

Monique
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Guys! Turbo Fire day for me today. Completed Fire 45 and HIIT 20...OMG I was dripping with sweat when it was all over.

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed turbo fire HIIT 30 and Core 20, burned 430 calories, been raining all day here in alabama, hope tomorrow will be a brighter day, hope everyone has a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job cookie. I did HIIT 30 this past week and absolutely loved it. I am sidelined right now and it looks like I won't get a workout in until Monday. That' s a bummer, but I have to listen to my body. I am really looking at my diet this week to make sure I'm under calories.

Keep pressing play everyone and have a great day.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well. Unfortunately, I really did a number on my back and have not worked out the last 5 days and tomorrow will be number 6. :angry: I'm hoping I can at least get back to walking tomorrow. I'm more than a little bummed. This coming weekend I was hoping to play 3 rounds of golf and I only have 3 weeks left until I go to Maui. I am really learning the ins and outs of good eating habits.

Have a great day and Press Play. :smile:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Monday! I bit the bullet and decided to use my new Polar T7 HRM during today's Turbo Fire workouts. I did Greatest HIITs and Fire 45. HRM said I burned 616 calories. That's higher than my Bodybugg and the HRM I was previously using. The chest strap will definitely take some getting used to but it wasn't terrible. It fit really snugly under my sports bra. Since I don't eat back all of my exercise calories, I'm not too concerned about how these results compare to the other devices I've previously used.

Hope you all have a great day!
    Sharon
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Sharon, keep us posted on your numbers regarding your HRM vs Bodybugg. My HRM was also a little higher than mine. However, I don't usually eat them all back either. I felt like I was at a plateau for a while, but since I incorporated the bodymedia the weight is really coming off.