Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options

Replies

• epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Good luck, Nemlein. I hope that she stays quiet during her visit!
  • rawrim4f4tty
    Options
    so do we just update every week? i just got done with some bs from my bf and whenever it hurts, it makes me feel like i should do something to make me feel better about myself. make him feel like damn she's so gorgeous how could i be a jerk to her =/ lame i know but it's what i think.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140 for me Rach!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Glad to be a part of the group!! Good luck, ladies!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    That's a lot of ladies!!! :)

My goals this week are to:

1.) Master the stairs at work.
    2.) Get below 254lbs
    3.) Drink 8 glasses of water at least.
    4.) Do Piloxing DVD all the way through.
    5.) Strength training Thursday and Sunday!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Back on...starting at 138.9
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    175 BABE IS MY CURRENT WEIGHT HERE WE GO!
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    can I join ? :*) pls my starting weight is 175lbs ( gag)
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    i'm in again. fell off the wagon a bit recently (had some hard stuff going on in my life) but i'm ready to lose again.

SW: 222 (i'm estimating up cuz i didn't weigh in this week)

thanks rach! :)
  • RachelHancock
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I'm so pleased I have joined! this is gonna be great motivation for me, kinda like a weight watchers class, but free, convenient and with a more diverse and interesting group of people.

Bring it on! Looking forward to Monday!!
    Booyah
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A new week!! I actually am up a pound from last week...trying not to get discouraged :)

My goal this week is WATER WATER WATER!! No, not diet coke< WATER!!!!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    If it's not too late I'd love to join this group!

My weight as of this morning was 153.

where should i look for future links/posts from you on this?
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Tryiing to get back on track....I had gone back up, but am on my way slowly back down again. My starting weight this round is 179. Thanks :):) Best wishes to everyone on their journey :):)
  • walkforever
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I too would like to join this group if its not too late.

My weight today was 161.5...

my goal this week is to do some form of exercise at least 6 times, and to track calories every day.

Happy counting to all!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach!

My goal for this week is to work out at least 270 mins and reach 3500cals burned (I missed it by 78 cals last week!) The scale hasn't been kind to me the last couple weeks, but I can feel the workouts making a difference!.

Good luck to all!:flowerforyou:
  • lillie1201
    Options
    OK, WAY tired this am- posted on the last board by mistake! 192 this am. First goal is to get into the 180's- and then really get moving!!! Have a wonderful week ladies!! :D
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My Goals this week are to get at least 64 oz of water every day and to pack my lunch for work every day in efforts to make at least 5 of my calorie goals since I seem to be going over every day. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you. Thanks as always Rach! We CAN do this!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    i'm weighing in at 170.2 this morning - here's to another 10 weeks of hot babes getting hotter!! go us! :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright new pin-ups, here is what you have to live up to!! Are you ready to keep up??

Here's what the ladies accomplished in the last 10 weeks. SO proud of you all!!!

results.jpg
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 213.6

It was really helpful to take a few minutes and read over everyone's goals, successes and struggles. This weekend was a challenge, had the inlaws in town and went out for my husband's birthday. Knowing I was weighing in and holding myself accountable to you ladies really helped. I was perfectly happy with my seared tuna and was even happier the next morning when the scale hadn't gone up. :happy:

Goals for this week:
    1. get my 8 cups of water in daily
    2. stay within my calorie allotment