Modern Day Pin-up Girls! - Week 1

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Great Job Ladies! Lots of losses this week and a few wobbles, but stick with it and you will prevail!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Well, I am one of the "ups"... booo. It is pretty much a maintain, as I was up 0.2 lbs to 134.8. I am actually excited it wasn't more, as I was super bad the beginning of the week!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Evening all! Sorry for posting a little later than normal. No change for me this week. Going to try and be stricter on my food intake this week and more water.
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Whoops.. I'm posting a bit late. I've done ok this week but feel like I could have done better food-wise. Though I did lose 3.6 lbs :)
    Hope I do as well this week :)

Good job everyone!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry to post and run, I'm home with a sick kiddo. Weigh in for today is 137.0, so loss of 1.6 for me. I will check back in tomorrow!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 188.5 this week, that's down 2.5 from 191 last week.
    I don't quite relate to pounds but happy to be 1kg down !
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    I'm 170, down a pound! :happy: would have been more but TOM and I didn't do P90X for 3 days and totally drank way too much Saturday. I'm very happy I didn't gain! Congrats to everyone!
  • redruthie
    redruthie Posts: 77
    Options
    Happy Spring Ladies!
    Chech in time: I'm at 256.5 which is up 2 lbs. from last week. My birthday was last Monday, so I had lots of unexpected birthday cake and Margaritas. I'm not worried though. I'm going to push extra hard this week and stay under my calories!
    Good job ladies!
  • cursteena
    cursteena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am still at 150. I somehow didn't move. Half full -> at least I didn't gain.
    This week will be better!
    Thanks for keeping track of this!!
    <3
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    139 pounds today... I had a weekend away... and it was Paddy's Day... wow, this is embarrassing though! Next week will be better. Well done everyone else, I'll be back in the race next week!!
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Whoops I think I missed weighing in yesterday lol- starting weight was 229, current weight is 225 XD
  • miabrown66
    Options

Wow, that's a lotta pin-up girls! Thanks for all your hard work putting that chart together!