Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• 1cakelady
    Options
    I have never heard of " turbo Fire " what is it .I am on the 17 day diet and lost 30 pounds on it . ( some of which I lost before finding this site) i love it , but I am always interested in new things ,Please explain
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a cardio based program by Chalene Johnson, creator of Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme, and the very popular gym creation Turbo Kick. Turbo Fire combines high intensity interval training (HIITs) with longer intense cardio training using kickboxing, plyometric, and calisthenic movements to create the routines. The workouts are choreographed to radio and club friendly music so you really are inspired to MOVE. She also includes strength training, ab/core, and stretching/yoga workouts to make it a well rounded program.

It's my all time favorite program Beachbody offers.
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options
    Telcochick - I love your ticker. How did you make it? Btw - TF/ CLX is one of my favorit workouts too. Admittledy nothing beats 10 min traininer when yoiu are short on time. I can always justify taking 15 min for myself. BBDiva (a.k.a. Coach Iron Diva)
  • pallasathina
    Options
    I'm taking a break from TF this month and doing Jillian. I'll see you guys again soon.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I miss my group. I have been out of commission for the last week due to pinched nerve in my back. I have been given the go ahead to begin again on Monday. In the meantime I will walk 2 miles a day. It's been tough not doing TF. I was looking forward to TF 60. I don't think I'll do that one for at least another week, but I am going to do it.

Hope to hear from this group soon.:smile:
  • crazy4eachother
    Options
    Too late to join the Turbo Fire group? I hope not :(

I just started today. Did turbo jam for 4 weeks, figured it would be a good way to get introduced to the program.

This is second attempt at getting healthy. The first time around I weighed 225, joined a local bootcamp, lost 50 lbs. The trainer was way to involved in my personal life so I left. Got lazy and got back up to 204. I decided I was going to do this on my own. I came across the turbo workouts through beach body, it clicked with me because I love crazy intense workouts. The bootcamp I was in was centered around MMA.. which included kickboxing (my fav!!). So I tried it, fell in love, and here I am!

Please feel free to add me! I need more workkout buddies... esp those who do Chalene workouts.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I have enjoyed TF and have completed 9 weeks.
  • crazy4eachother
    Options
    I just started TF ... today was day 2. HIIT just kicked my butt into next week lol!!!

Today HIIT 15 & Stretch 10
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Sculpt 30 and HIIT30, burned 388 calories, tomorrow is fire 30 and stretch 10, hope everyone is having a great friday :flowerforyou:
  • bbdiva
    bbdiva Posts: 11
    Options
    Doing the Inferno Plan. That is insane!! (HIIT 20 and Fire 45 in the same day it had my sweat sweating:laugh: ). Loving the meal plan. Hoping to loose 5 lbs in the 5 days.
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fire 45ez and Abs10 done...tomorrow I have HIIT30 and Upper20! Everyone have a wonderful day and keep pushing play!!

Monique
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Well I almost went two weeks without TF due to my back problem. I decided to start back with TF 60. I have been wanting to do this program and jumped back into the routine with both feet. I prepared all weekend for it by resting and getting rest. I was in the bed last night by 8:30 because I wanted 8 hrs of sleep to make sure I was ready.:laugh:

Due to a slight hesitation and not being familiar with the routine I would lose a step every now and then and found myself looking at the time in the lower right hand corner. After about 20 minutes and the first HIIT drills I settled in and found myself enjoying it. I am just happy to be working out again.

It feels good to be back in the routine. I hope you all have a great day.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great. I'm doing Chalean Extreme now and will move to the TF/CLX hybrid when I get done in May.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Telcochick - I love your ticker. How did you make it? Btw - TF/ CLX is one of my favorit workouts too. Admittledy nothing beats 10 min traininer when yoiu are short on time. I can always justify taking 15 min for myself. BBDiva (a.k.a. Coach Iron Diva)

I did make it myself! I love your name!!! "Iron Diva" = AWESOME!!!!! :bigsmile:

Today I did CLX Push Circuit 1 and TF Core 20 and I used my new 25lb weights for all the squats!!! :smokin: My legs are STILL burning!!!

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed fire 45 and strtetch 10,burned 547 calories, tomorrow is sculpt 30 and HIIT 25, hope eveyone had a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Completed 45 EZ and Abs 10 this morning. Rest day tomorrow and back with TF 55 which is still my favorite. I did not work out for 12 days and I really felt that this morning. It's going to be a 15 hour day today so I can definitely use the rest day.

Have a great Wednesday.
  • transformwithtonya
    transformwithtonya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I will be doing my day 5 workout tonight. So far I'm loving the workouts. The music is great and it keeps me going when I want to quit. Today is Fire 55 EZ and it's the longest class so far. I can already tell my cardiovascular health is improving. I'm really excited about the program.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Sculpt 30 and HIIT 25 today, burned 351 cals,legs are still a little sore , tomorrow is 55 EZ,hope everyone is having a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I have been hitting play.

Just finished my 3rd month with a total loss of 5 pounds and 11 inches!!

Today was Fire 45, not one of my favorites anymore since there is so much jumping in that one and I have to keep my feet on the floor to avoid shin problems, but still a calorie burn!

Have a great day!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Help :sad: , last week i was 127.6 now im 129.8 what is going on with me, i hope it is just water weight as TOM is days away, any advice????, thanks:flowerforyou: