April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• Musicgirl21
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred as a 90 day workout, changing levels every month. I've noticed that I can challenge myself with the harder exercises and increase weight to change the intensity. So I will be starting level 2 with everyone this month. Gave it a go yesterday and I was winded, since level 1 had become fairly easy.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Heads up, gals! There is another message forum that has been started for an April Shed Challenge --- that is not us, we are posting on the original forum. Feel free to join both, I just wanted everyone to know that we didn't start a new thread and all our postings are going to stay on this one.

Happy Friday!! :)
  • Musicgirl21
    Options
    Measurements

Weight: 167
    Arms: 10.5
    Waist: 34
    Hips: 39
    Thighs: 22.5

GW: 150 (hopefully)
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I did level 1 today again. This is my 3rd day though. I did level 1 and 2 on the 1st day. 2 on the second and 1 today. Level 2 is super hard for me.

I am hoping for inches lost though. ugh. I will remeasure next Friday and compare. I will check in that I did it for accountability though every day. I hope. lol

I get kinda bored doing a dvd though I am gonna try to stick it out. I am much better at the gym class I guess cause 24 other women are there looking at me and I don't want to be a quitter.

Good luck girls!
    Be blessed, Heather
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok Here is the reason I need to do this...

Starting weight: 199
    Left arm: 15.
    Right Arm :15.
    Waist: 39
    Hips: 51
    Right thigh: 25.0
    Left thigh:24.0

Goal: Fitting into a size L
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I've completed level 1 for today :) I've been doing level 1 on and off for a while now but im determined to do 10 days of each level for the FULL 30 days this time!! Since im fairly used to doing level 1 I upped my weights to make it harder for myself. It actually hurt as much as the first time i done it :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just bought my DVD after reading about it on MFP. So I will join everybody starting tomorrow.

My Measurements are:

Left arm: 14.0
    Right Arm :14.5
    Chest: 42.0
    Waist: 39.5
    Hips: 45.25
    Right thigh: 26.0
    Left thigh:25.25

I will weigh in the morning before I exercise.

My starting weight is 178.0. Good Luck Everyone!!
  • sbartish
    sbartish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in as well, I think this is what I needed to get back on track. If we could check in with each other each day to help keep each other motivated that would be great. Also I have a question, in the past I have added this too my excersises as a 20 minute circuit routine. Is that how you ladies are doing it as well?

I look forward to working with you ladies in achieving our goals.

I like BeccyBerry's idea of doing each level for 10 days, I started today April 1st day one! Yeah!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I will be starting when I get home from work today, but I had a question.

BeccyBerry, how'd you get that ticker with the shred on it? I like that!
  • kmsv123
    kmsv123 Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined the other 30DS challenge but would love to join you too. I believe the more support and motivation the better!!! I do my workouts in the evening so will begin day 1 tonight!!!
    Here is where I'm starting:

April 1st-
    Height - 5'9"
    Weight - 194.5
    Bust - 40"
    Waist - 39"
    Hips - 42"
    Thighs - 21.5"
    Arm - 12"
  • toccka
    toccka Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!! :happy:
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am in as well, I think this is what I needed to get back on track. If we could check in with each other each day to help keep each other motivated that would be great. Also I have a question, in the past I have added this too my excersises as a 20 minute circuit routine. Is that how you ladies are doing it as well?

I look forward to working with you ladies in achieving our goals.

I like BeccyBerry's idea of doing each level for 10 days, I started today April 1st day one! Yeah!

I logged mine as 25 minute circuit cause the whole exercise is 27 minutes on my dvd clock.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Starting Weight 180
    Waist 28 1/4
    Stomach 32 1/2
    Hips 33 1/2
    Thighs R-20 L-20
    Arms R 9 1/4 L 9 1/4
    Calf 11 1/2 both sides
    Neck 11

Really hoping this works since I am at a two week plateau and have lost neither inches or pounds. Getting ready to do the workout now!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Oh I am so in! Did the dvd for most of March but went away on vacation and it screwed my rotation up. Will post stats and weight later tonight after I workout. This workout is awesome and really takes inches off. Have fun!!!
  • Chanellie
    Chanellie Posts: 23
    Options
    I started yesterday so Im in!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im more of an afternoon kinda girl too but I had to take advantage of being awake this morning and my son still sleeping! I find the shred to be easier and for me to put more effort into it at noon. So I think ill do the elliptical or ride the bike in the morning and then shred in the afternoon.
  • fitmommy4life
    Options
    I just started today too!!! Count me in! :)
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Can we check in every day so we are all held accountable?

I'm in and agree with the above comment. We shoud be held accountable
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to go pick this up today at lunch! I've been good at changing my diet and dropping some weight, but the flu threw me off from exercising this past month. Time to get back working out!

April 1st-
    Height - 5'7"
    Weight - 148.8 lb
    Bust - 35"
    Waist - 30.5"
    Hips - 38.5"
    Thighs - 21.5"
    Arm - 11"
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    alright so i'm joining like every challenge but heyy more motivation for me I too started the 30DS but today will be my 3rd day of level 1 woohoO!!!