April 30 Day Shred Team Challenge

Options

Replies

• Musicgirl21
    Options
    You too Soultrain!
  • Musicgirl21
    Options
    On L2 day 4 and it is already getting easier, though I am dripping in sweat when done. I love the feeling when done.
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down. I got to it last night at 1030pm and if it wasn't for this group I would of never put the dvd in. I am going to do day 3 around 1pm today so I will be really sore by the end of the day.

WAY TO GO GIRLS! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • em80
    em80 Posts: 91
    Options
    Completed day3 :)
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Today's going to be my D2 L1 and i'm wondering... is anyone else starting without weights? i'm hoping to start using them on D5.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My little man had me up from 1-5am so I slept through my morning work out. I will do it at some point today. Have a lot of chores but I will not go to bed without it tonight. You are all my motivators! Thank you
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done and Man I can't WALK! My thighs burn! I live in a 2 story house and I am not wanting to go upstairs!

I used 2lbs weights today and I stopped more today than the first 2 days. I don't know if its because of house much is going on this weekend on how busy I am with lack of sleep but I struggled getting through todays workout. Way to go DEB! We did day 3 together!
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I started one day behind you guys ut my experience is:

Day one: piece of cake
    Day two: struggle... my arms are killing me from the push ups... I can barely walk upstairs. IT MUST BE WORKING!

:happy:
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 3 down. Kristin came over so we can shred together. Way to go! We can do it! I am really sore and have way to much work to do today. Hope to get some things accomplished. Trying really hard to focus on what I eat. I am still very hungry. Just wondering when my legs will stop hurting? It hurts to walk and of course I am always up and down the steps what feels like a milliion times. Till tomorrow. Happy shredding!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for this group! I would have totally convinced myself that it was a rest day if I wasn't dreeding letting y'all know that I wussed already! hahahahah
    Thanks everybody!!
    Day 3 done!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3. Wasn't for sure when I woke up this morning if I could do it today. My legs and butt were burning! But I did it and now feel better for it! Loving MFP and this group!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Finished Day 3. I agree with the earlier post, those side lunges while raising the weights is TOUGH!!! And I hate the jump rope too! But it is a great workout in a small amount of time. I lost .8 pounds since we started! Could be water weight or something but it is still keeping me motivated, along with all of you of course ;)
  • keriberrybuttons
    keriberrybuttons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete ... I HATE push ups!!
  • SHALONDAG
    SHALONDAG Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Starting stats:
    Waist 31 1/2
    Hips 37 1/2
    Chest 35
    Rt. Thigh 22 1/2
    Lt. Thigh 22
    Rt. Bicep 11 1/2 flexed /10 3/4
    Lt. Bicep 10 3/4 flexed /10 1/4

DAY 3 COMPLETED, YEA!!!!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done. I can already notice a difference in my push-ups :) My legs are killing me though!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done this morning. Its my upper body that this workout is killing, but hopefully in a good way. :) Test is the upcoming week. Easy to do on the weekends, but I'm planning on working it in before work so I can have my evenings for C25k and getting stuff done/social life. Plus, I have two conferences this week to get up/ready for. Fingers crossed I can wake up early.

Good luck to all for the week ahead!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ugh. i just finished L1D2. walking up and down stairs today was challenging, but it's the kind of burn i remember from ballet that i've always loved. did really crappy with my eating today, so i'm not that proud of myself. but i did use 5lb weights for some of the exercises.
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 complete!! I was sooo glad to see everybody with the legs hurting LOL I thought maybe I was doing something wrong! The cardio is what kills me the weight stuff is easy for me compared to the cardio. I did do much better today with the cardio and the push ups! Its a good thing y'all are here because I hate that workout! See y'all tomorrow, hope everyone has a nice SORE day! I didnt get my mile walking today because the legs are sooo sore maybe tomorrow!
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    ok got the sad numbers
    weight 225
    neck 14
    R arm 13
    L arm 12 1/2
    bust 43
    waist 38
    lower abs 40
    hips 44
    R thigh 25
    L thigh 25
    R leg 15
    L leg 15
    adding pics to my profile dont know how to put them up here
    will date them
    ok I did not do the the shred this weekend ugg went out of town but will be starting back in the morning sorry guys
  • parrislisa
    Options
    Wow I am excited to start I can't wait to get my dvd I ordered it a couple days ago supposed to get here on wednesday I hope you ladies don't mind me being a week late on this challenge!