130.8 today, pretty good!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go, blueeyes87!!! :drinker:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So I ate really well yesterday, until I had 3 beer last night and then thought it was a good idea to eat a pound of wings. So I am about to leave for 8am spin class and then I think I will do a half an hour walk run on the treadmill. I need to drink my water today too, my fingers are swollen I am guessing from the salt in the wings. First thing i thought this morning when I opened my eyes was how much I regretted that. Brought me back to my youth after drinking (although my regrets did not focus on food back then) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Saturday!! It is beautiful here today, can't wait to get the kids out into the sunshine later.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Isn't it amazing the "great ideas" we get after a couple of drinks? Alcohol is EVIL!!!

3409510944_5a3b2e679f.jpg
  • kandyjo
    Options
    MOM2 - I love that you already have your plan in place!!! I haven't drank in 7 years, but boy I remember over doing it a time or two.... I was skinny back then, so it didn't matter to me! :laugh: :wink:

Is MamaKat still around? I miss her!! :cry:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Oh, by the way... Less than a week back full time on MFP and I've lost 4lbs!!! Wooty Woot Woot Woot!!!! Yes, it's all water at this point, but hell, I'm excited!!!!! That water needs to go!! I've been swollen feeling for the past couple of months!
    So, that proves even more how much I need the accountability of MFP!!!!!!! And you FABULOUS GALS!!! :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    126.5..... 1.5 pounds to go!!! :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Way to go, Yollie!!! :drinker:

How fabulous to be THAT close to your goal!!! You're there!!! :happy:
  • magglett
    Options
    I'm so on a high right now. Spent the day hiking out in the sunshine and doing some Geocaching ... Love Love Loved it. Check out this picture I took ... how's this for a sign of spring ... a little purple sprouting through the deadness ...
    207911_10150476719360366_705510365_17984880_1304949_n.jpg
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LOVE it!!!! How beautiful!! I love Spring!!! I took a walk tonight... It was spotaneous... I was helping my sister find her dog LOL... But it was so nice, I just kept walking :happy: I love this time of year!! :heart:
  • magglett
    Options
    I must say I had a fabutastic weekend. The weather was perfect for hiking. Today I went with the hubby and the BFF to Crawford Lake Conservation Area in Halton, Ontario. I had never been there before. What a great hike (burned me some calories) and they also had a 15th century Iroquoian Village. A nice place, I’ll definitely go back again.

Also, along with using the recommended stuff from the doctor, I went out today and got some almond milk to put on my cereal and in my coffee in the mornings, I’m going to try and go non-dairy to see if it will make a difference with the IBS. I'm going to try and make changes one at a time to see if I can finally get a handle on this.

Well ... that's it for me today. Hope you're all doing well and we'll talk again soon. Keep a positive attitude and the rest will fall into place they say. Take care all.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    A hike sounds WONDERFUL!!! I'm glad you had such a great weekend, Mags!!!

My sisters have trouble with IBS... I know it's frustrating and icky... I hope you find what works for you!!

Ok, my fabulous flab flighting sisters!! Have a GREAT new week!!!! :heart:
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey Hey ... It's Monday ... A brand new beginning ... Let's get her done!!!!!

Good-Week-Scrap-2202-692.gif
  • kandyjo
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY!!! This is my worst day of the week... Seriously I have NO TIME today... I'm hoping from one thing to the next with no time in between.... Well, we do have 45 minutes between an after school program I volunteer with and baseball practice tonight... Sometimes that is time enough to get my son's homework finished before flying out the door for baseball...:drinker: It's all goood!!! But these are the days I have to be careful about not grabbing junk to eat just because it's easy...

Here's to a fantastic Monday full of good and healthy choices!!! :drinker:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried on my shorts that I bought last year in a size 4 by accident and they FIT! The only thing is they make my thighs look BAD when I sit. Does that still count as fitting???????
  • magglett
    Options
    GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried on my shorts that I bought last year in a size 4 by accident and they FIT! The only thing is they make my thighs look BAD when I sit. Does that still count as fitting???????

That's awesome!! Yes that counts. Congratulations!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Of course it counts Nessa. I am sure you are being hard on yourself. Add in some squats and lunges to your regular workout and you will feel confident in those shorts this summer.
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    KJ- I have one of those days today too. Its too late this Monday obviously but next week through something healthy in the slow cooker before work. Serve with a salad you prepare (but don't dress) the night before. I am coming up to the busy season...between soccer, baseball and swimming lesson each night after work we are go, go , go. This is the time to think ahead so i don't end up eating fast food. If I can do it you can too.

Maggs- It was a fantastic weekend wasn't it. I got outside for a power walk as exercise yesterday and I got the kids out playing for hours Saturday and Sunday. Crappy rain today but the forecast is looking good most of the week. What kind of milk did you get?? I use almond milk for cereal but I went back to cow milk for coffee because the almond milk changes the flavour too much.
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I am DEF adding some toning work outs in!