Turbo Jammers 9/23-9/29

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Did Fat Blaster and Power 90 Sculpt 3-4 today to mix things up a bit. :flowerforyou:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Didn't workout yesterday. Made up for it today with Fat Blaster and Turbo Sculpt. 650 calories! Plan to eat that in Halloween candy.....KIDDING!!!! Have a safe and fun Halloween with all your kiddos!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    How are the TJers doing!????

I had excellent classes on Tuesday and Saturday of last week... on Wednesday I practiced my new TK round... Friday was off and Sunday was off. Tonight I have aerials again and may add in additional strength training depending on how toasted I am after class :)
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    I'm still here! Did some Power 90 yesterday to mix things up a bit. Did CP3 and Ab Jam today. The Halloween candy has been an evil temptation. I gave away some of it to my Dr. today and plan on bringing a bunch in to work. I have no problem not buying the crap, but my willpower is a little weak when it comes to Butterfinger and Banana Laffy Taffy! :sad:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Worked yesterday, didn't exercise. Did TS and Fat Blaster this morning!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Worked yesterday, didn't exercise. Did TS and Fat Blaster this morning!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    How are the TJers doing!????

I had excellent classes on Tuesday and Saturday of last week... on Wednesday I practiced my new TK round... Friday was off and Sunday was off. Tonight I have aerials again and may add in additional strength training depending on how toasted I am after class :)

I have been trying to remotivate myself. Working on a clean start for the upcoming week. Erin you've been doing really well!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Erin you are amazingly consistant. I admire that. I had some emotional issues and some minor physical issues that sidelined me for WAY TO LONG but I'm doing my best to get back into my workouts. Yesterday I did the Burn and today I did the 20 minute. Yes I'm easing back into it. I asked Santa for PKJ and CP3, also I'm hoping my loving hubby will buy me a HRM for xmas....I'm determined to be 165 by the end of April...30 lbs in 5 1/2 months is do able isn't it?? Darn right it is I just have to get to it!!!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Erin you are amazingly consistant. I admire that. I had some emotional issues and some minor physical issues that sidelined me for WAY TO LONG but I'm doing my best to get back into my workouts. Yesterday I did the Burn and today I did the 20 minute. Yes I'm easing back into it. I asked Santa for PKJ and CP3, also I'm hoping my loving hubby will buy me a HRM for xmas....I'm determined to be 165 by the end of April...30 lbs in 5 1/2 months is do able isn't it?? Darn right it is I just have to get to it!!!
    Well thanks, Spiralgirl and Drevans_mom! That's nice to hear :blushing: I do try hard to work out on a regular basis. It's funny you say that now, because this was just the worst week ever! I didn't make exercise one of my priorities. :grumble: Still did well on diet, but...well you know!

Sounds like great gift ideas. I think CP3 is by far my favorite TJ workout. I hope Santa hears you! Keep pushing play and good luck with your efforts!

Did Fat Burning Express from P90 and Turbo Sculpt today. I'm beat...it's been a long week at work and I'm ready for some R&R. Hope you all have a good weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hi, Turbo Jammers! (Hi Erin!) I got the On the Ball workouts this week, needed some new fresh workouts! :wink: I did the Kickin' Core on Thursday and the Total Body Blast this morning. Loved them!!! I really enjoyed the TBB, an hour but it went by really fast! Chalene is so motivating! Now I'm really looking forward to her ChaLean Extreme!!

Keep it up!!

Jess
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Hi, Turbo Jammers! (Hi Erin!) I got the On the Ball workouts this week, needed some new fresh workouts! :wink: I did the Kickin' Core on Thursday and the Total Body Blast this morning. Loved them!!! I really enjoyed the TBB, an hour but it went by really fast! Chalene is so motivating! Now I'm really looking forward to her ChaLean Extreme!!

Keep it up!!

Jess

Hey Jess, how did you like On the Ball? I'm sure if it's Chalene, it's killer! I, too, am sooooo excited for ChaLean Extreme. I wonder when the heck they're gonna stop pushing the date back and finally release it already!

Well I'm getting ready to do CP3 and Ab Jam so I'm gonna give myself a flower ahead of time! Enjoy your Saturday everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mabell
    Options
    I want the TURBO JAM dvd, but I cant afford it! It looks like fun. Is anyone willing to make me a copy??? It would be appreciated email me privately @ ourfamily98@hotmail.com Thanks
    I have over 100 lbs to lose.

laura
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Hey Jess, how did you like On the Ball? I'm sure if it's Chalene, it's killer! I, too, am sooooo excited for ChaLean Extreme. I wonder when the heck they're gonna stop pushing the date back and finally release it already!

Well I'm getting ready to do CP3 and Ab Jam so I'm gonna give myself a flower ahead of time! Enjoy your Saturday everyone! :flowerforyou:

I really loved them!! I think the TBB I did today was very fun and well done! It does a mix of her cardio, lower body, and abs all w/ the ball. I was sweatin' up a storm! I really liked the Kickin' Core too.

Yeah, I know. I preordered the ChaLean available now only for coaches, can't wait to get it!!! Hope ou had a good workout! Love Ab jam!

Jess
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options

Yeah, I know. I preordered the ChaLean available now only for coaches, can't wait to get it!!! Hope ou had a good workout! Love Ab jam!

Jess

I wanted that, too, but can't justify the price right before Christmas. What's the point of having 2 systems, anyway? I hope the regular price is similar to P90X. You gonna try for the Chalene home visit? :love:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    I wanted that, too, but can't justify the price right before Christmas. What's the point of having 2 systems, anyway? I hope the regular price is similar to P90X. You gonna try for the Chalene home visit? :love:

Merry Christmas to me!! Yep, I already have a lot of people ready to order from me! Woohoo!!! :bigsmile:

Jess
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Got CP1 done today...almost did it twice....long story, frustrating day, but I got it in. I'm back on track and hope to drop 10 lbs by Christmas. I can't for the life of me find my 10 in 10 stuff that came with the dvds when I ordered them...grrrrr...or my resistance band!!! Must turn the house upside down tomorrow and find them....tonight I'm too tired!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    did CP1 and Ab jam today....is it time to start a new thread maybe??? This one is 2 months old hahaha
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    did CP1 and Ab jam today....is it time to start a new thread maybe??? This one is 2 months old hahaha

Good job! Yep, I'd say if you want to, go ahead and start it! :wink:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options

Great job! Yah, the person who originally started this thread hasn't shown her face once! I wonder what happened to her?