Tall girls who wear High Heels!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed)

Replies

• borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    I am a tall girl - 5'113/4 inches. And all through High School I wore flats. When I turned 19, I had the opportunity to work at a job with a great number of "tall girls," AND ALL OF THEM WORE WHAT EVER SHOES THEY WISHED!!!!! It liberated me!
    - As for the men, there are ALOT of men that like tall women, even if they are taller!!!! If a guy has a problem with that, he is not the guy for you…because there are too many men who LOVE LOVE LOVE TALL WOMEN!!!!
    So buy those shoes girl, they make you look fantastic anyway

I didn't embrace my height in high school either :ohwell: I was the tallest girl in my class, so it didn't help. My sister is 5'9/5'10 ( same as me) and refuses to date a guy shorter than her. I told her it's her loss.
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    I didn't embrace my height in high school either :ohwell: I was the tallest girl in my class, so it didn't help. My sister is 5'9/5'10 ( same as me) and refuses to date a guy shorter than her. I told her it's her loss.

Yeah, especially since she is cutting off a good 60% or so of all the men out there right off the bat. She can't expect all men to "measure up" to her. In fact, a majority don't.
  • ClintSeeber
    After reading this I think I need to wear mine more often.
    Go for it!
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Oh I will. Thanks. There has to be a few leg men out there.
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    I'm 5'10 and I wear them whenever I feel like it.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    I'm 5'10'", but I would love it. Nothing like a girl in heels! Hell yeah!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Turn off, I like Petite to begin with.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    I Love Tall Women and IN Heels Yes Please and Thanks SO Much :) Especially In the Bedroom ... Sexxii Sexxii
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    I find girls taller than me attractive, and im about 6 foot even, give or take.
  • ClintSeeber
    Bump.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    As a guy of average height (5'9"), I am not intimidated by a woman taller than me, heels or not.
  • If the woman has a vajayjay, she can where anything and be any height
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    I have yet to meet a man that minds if there is a height difference when a woman is taller than her date in while she is in heels.
  • herrshiro
    herrshiro Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 6'7" so I'm always very encouraging of women who want to wear high heels.
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    I'm 6' myself, but I'm an odd one as I'm not the biggest fan of heels. Boots/Ropers on the other hand.... But overall, I wouldn't care if I was with a woman who was taller than me either with or without heels.
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    in for tall guys...i'm 5'10 and haven't wore heels really ever in my life because i've been self conscious. after reading a lot of these post i'm feeling a bit more inclined to do so now
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Short guys shant be trusted! I'm 6'1" myself :)
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    I'll wear what I want, when I want, and if a guy has a problem with me being taller than him in my heels, then he's obviously NOT the right guy for me.
  • ClintSeeber
    kbeloved wrote: »
    in for tall guys...i'm 5'10 and haven't wore heels really ever in my life because i've been self conscious. after reading a lot of these post i'm feeling a bit more inclined to do so now

GO FOR IT!