Options

Replies

• Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    brimingus wrote: »
    YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!

I love 30 Day Shred! It was a great starting point and it whipped my butt into shape! I'm on Ripped in 30 now but I think I might go back to 30 Day Shred when I'm done with Ri30.

Is Ri30 harder? I was planning to do it after the Shred...

Same for me! I just finished day 2 Level 3 and was going to start Ripped after the Thanksgiving weekend. What was your opinion of ripped?

• 3oey_b
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday just finished day 2, I have 97lbs to lose, and after losing 12lbs have not lost anything
    For the last 5 weeks even though I've been exercising 5 days a week and drastically changed my diet. I'm hoping this will shock my body into losing again. Not gonna lie day 1 I thought I was
    Gonna be sick
    And today I nearly cried. Determined to stick at this for the whole thing, however the the thought of it makes me want to go fetal and cry haha. Anyone wanted to share the misery together and motivate each other? Add me x
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    brimingus wrote: »
    YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!

I love 30 Day Shred! It was a great starting point and it whipped my butt into shape! I'm on Ripped in 30 now but I think I might go back to 30 Day Shred when I'm done with Ri30.

Is Ri30 harder? I was planning to do it after the Shred...

It is definitely a step up from 30 Day. I'm on day three of week three right now and I want to die...and I still have week 4 to go! You do Ri30 for 6 days, then a break, and on to the next level, which means you don't get used to the workouts. I think this makes it a little more difficult as well. But it's worth it!
  • ziplipz
    Options
    Wow this thread blew up. Nice! I just finished day 10! It went well so I'm definitely feeling ready for level 2. Gonna take a rest day tomorrow (I do 5 days on, 1 day rest, repeat) and then hit it up!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done. Did NOT want to do it, though...it was too early and I was too sleepy! But I got through it a bit half assed, but did it.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Always hated jumping jacks! Finished level 1 last might and ready to start level 2. Do this followed by some cardio.
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started this last Saturday, the 8th. I'm going to friend some of you guys for motivation and accountability!
  • Pickles175
    Options
    My inner thighs were so sore after I started level 3 it hurt to drive my car! Lol
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    My inner thighs were so sore after I started level 3 it hurt to drive my car! Lol

I was like this after level one but blamed the fact I did no excercise at all the following day. Had to take the stairs slowly at work. Really felt old that day lol.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Hello from plie jumps! :D
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    Just finished day 3 of level 1 and my legs are good to go. They only really are sore if I walk up the steps a lot but my arms, chest, and shoulders are killer. I forgot how much upper body strength I don't really have.
  • Pickles175
    Options
    Hello from plie jumps! :D

You so knew why! Lol

• Pickles175
    Options
    Just finished day 3 of level 1 and my legs are good to go. They only really are sore if I walk up the steps a lot but my arms, chest, and shoulders are killer. I forgot how much upper body strength I don't really have.

When I was able to do my first real push up (not on my knees) on day 10 of level 1 I felt like I had won a gold medal! The upper body strength will eventually come!

• Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did day 6 of the beginner 30DS. Although I skipped over 1st 10 days and went right to the 2nd workout.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

When I was able to do my first real push up (not on my knees) on day 10 of level 1 I felt like I had won a gold medal! The upper body strength will eventually come!

I can't wait to get to that point. I'm still doing girly pushups.
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Me too!! I can do about 5 regular push ups, but then I have to do the modified ones.
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    AniHam wrote: »

Me too!! I can do about 5 regular push ups, but then I have to do the modified ones.

Me too! I can do the first round of push ups fine but the second set I have to do 3/4 of it modified.
  • BrandyStinnett
    BrandyStinnett Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today was day seven of level one. I've been aiming to do four or five days then one day rest. Rinse and repeat.
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four of level two. The first few days into it, I could barely squat down to sit on the toilet! Going down any stairs was soooo painful. All legs! Level two, I find myself giving JM the finger even more than level one! Planks suck. I give it my all and I'm determined to get through all three levels. I've got to two before, but never to three. Stay with it guys - we can do this!
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I started it last week but came down sick this week so haven't done it yet. I've lost 30lbs without it but I've heard people really time up from her workout so I want to finish it.