6000 calories a day and not gaining weight.

Options

Replies

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    auddii wrote: »
    robrsmith wrote: »
    Any time you're thinking about using whole milk, use heavy whipping cream instead. It's got 820 calories per cup. You'll be super bulky in no time.

I feel like this would be the best bowl of cereal ever. Even using a few drops of half and half makes grapenuts taste so good (yes, I realize most people think it's like eating rocks).

I love grape nuts.

so let's throw out some dates on this peanutbutter/nutella thing.

I think sometime after the holidays? I feel like most of us are going to be eating to much anyway- or maybe throw this in between Christmas and New years? let's at least get a month down so we can plain- maybe start training??

I'm cool whenever you want to do it.

pics & vids plz.

Kyle, you know I meant the Nutella/PB challenge, right? Don't get so excited :p

hey- it's peanut butter and two girls- you NEVER know what will happen.

True. Plus, you're hot. 10/10 would bang.
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Tape worm?? :o
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Don't vomit after your meals.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Any time you're thinking about using whole milk, use heavy whipping cream instead. It's got 820 calories per cup. You'll be super bulky in no time.

I feel like this would be the best bowl of cereal ever. Even using a few drops of half and half makes grapenuts taste so good (yes, I realize most people think it's like eating rocks).

I love grape nuts.

I think sometime after the holidays? I feel like most of us are going to be eating to much anyway- or maybe throw this in between Christmas and New years? let's at least get a month down so we can plain- maybe start training??

pics & vids plz.

Actually, I think there's 4 of us now...

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

I love grape nuts.

pics & vids plz.

2 Girls, 1 Spoon
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

I love grape nuts.

pics & vids plz.

I believe there are 4 of us now

• BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 1.8m and 88kg. Lifting 6 times a week. Currently eating 6000 cals a day and maintaining. Pretty uncomfortable most of the time and force feeding.
    My goal is to get to around 100kg.
    Any ideas why I might not be gaining any weight?

Way too lasy to read through all the comments so sorry if someone already stated this. But if your trying to gain weight, assuming muscle as you're lifting 6 days a week, you could try weight gainers? They have some at bb.com at are upwards of 1-2k calories per serving.

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »

I love grape nuts.

pics & vids plz.

c3lm6nmxdzd0.gif

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

I love grape nuts.

pics & vids plz.

4 girls... nvm.
  • lishie_rebooted
    Options

I love grape nuts.

pics & vids plz.

4 girls... nvm.

skurred Kyle? ;)
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm just gonna put this here...
    l2tmwmnk8eti.jpg

It's my new favorite thing.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 1.8m and 88kg. Lifting 6 times a week. Currently eating 6000 cals a day and maintaining. Pretty uncomfortable most of the time and force feeding.
    My goal is to get to around 100kg.
    Any ideas why I might not be gaining any weight?

I know how feel....I am eating at ~3700 and that stuffs me.....
    Just have to eat more....

One other option you could try, is looking for some carb powder at a supplement shop, and add that to your food...

Or brownies, ice cream....peanut butter.....
    Full fat milk
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Johnny Rockets

They are supposed to have a 3,000 calorie milkshake
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I ate a tub of ben n jerry's the other night, that was 1000 calories.
    And I had brownies with it, so that was prolly another 900 - 1000 calories...
    - I finished the day around 5000. :D
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    MityMax96 wrote: »
    Eating a 12" pizza gets you in excess of that too.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

Pizza with a Ben n Jerry's chaser! Oh, and the beer of course! B)
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Pizza with a Ben n Jerry's chaser! Oh, and the beer of course! B)

I was really going to avoid entering the "I wish I could eat that" side of the conversation, but 12" pizza with an ice cream chaser is everything I've ever wanted in life--everything.

To the OP, I'm curious to know what your bathroom schedule looks like. I'm no expert, but is it possible you are passing food and drink without it being fully absorbed? Also, can you outline the workouts you're doing and what your goals are? Why are you looking to get bigger?
  • EK00001
    Options
    OMG, my whole diary is just your breakfast! (•, •')
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    *green with envy* ... I am full of hate right now... >:)