Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Cant believe tomorrow is our last day of level 1... as bored as i am getting with it i almost hate to see it go now that i have mastered it so well! I can actually do the lunges with weights now and durning chest flys i hold my feet a foot or so off the ground engaging my lower abs. Cant wait to see everyones weight pic and measurments on monday. BTW anyone know how to get all the pics of here??
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW day 10 level 1 complete!!!!! didnt think id ever get through that but with the support from you guys i made it :)

Starting weight and measurements.

weight 121 lb
    bust 34
    waist 28 1/2 above belly button and 31 below
    hips 35
    thighs 21

sunday 1st May day 10.

weight 120 ib
    bust 34
    waist 27 above belly button 30 1/2 below
    hips 34
    thighs 20

OMG i didnt expect to see changes this soon. Thats 1 lb lost (not a lot), 1 1/2 " lost from above bb and 1/2" below, 1" from hips and 1" from thighs. FABULOUS!!!!!

Cant wait to hear from you guys to see how well you have all done. Day 1 level 2 tomorrow :)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    That is wonderful Debi!!!

Today is day 10 of level 1 everyone! SOOO proud of all of us for sticking to it and putting up with Jillian everyday for 10 days!!! I'll do my last level one work out then weight and measure everything again tomorrow morning and post. Can't wait to see everyones results!!!! Again Great Job everyone and thank you all, if it wasnt for you guys i may have slacked off a day or several!! haha
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ok due to a very high sodium & fat dinner we are having tonight, homeade pizza, aka diet killer, i decided to do my level one pics and measurments today. and i gotta say, i love Jillian!!! haha so here it is!

Start ---L1D10
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    Ok due to a very high sodium & fat dinner we are having tonight, homeade pizza, aka diet killer, i decided to do my level one pics and measurments today. and i gotta say, i love Jillian!!! haha so here it is!

Start ---L1D10
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24

Wow! Great results!!!

I did my day 10 this morning first thing. I am amazed I actually did this workout 10 times. This message board helped me to stay accountable and I do not want to get behind! :) On to level 2 tomorrow.....
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done yesterday so Level 2 day 1 when I get home tonight. meep! I'll post my stats when I get home and get the emasuring tape out :)
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 started today and i was bloody exhausted. This was much harder than i ever imagined, 10 times harder than level 1 :( hope it gets easier as the week goes on
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to do one more day of level 1, since I'm still having a tough time with a couple of the moves. I've peeked at level 2, and I think it would kill me if I tried it now.
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 started today and i was bloody exhausted. This was much harder than i ever imagined, 10 times harder than level 1 :( hope it gets easier as the week goes on

Meep!! I'm now fearing Jillian when I get home from work!
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    L2D1 completed!!
    Level 2 was tough but not as bad as I was expecting it to be. A couple of the moves near the end I did my own thing (2nd round of plank jacks and the last ab exercise--another plank exercise--UGH ). Man, I hate planks but i know I need to get over it and do them. So I guess my goal obviously by the end of L2 is to do all of the exercise properly.

I did not take beginning measurements (excpet for weight). I have lost 2 pounds though. I will take measurements today so I can compare after level 2 and level 3 ends.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    you guys now have me terrified for level 2. haha by the end i felt like i mastered level one!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Gutted, I reckon my shin pain is a bit more serious than muscle strain. Got to go to the docs tomorrow. I'm going to hope it just needs rest for a few days. I've had 2 days off 30DS but I did my run this morning and its agony :-(

Will keep you guys posted - keep up the good work.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    HATE level 2... but im hoping by day 5 or so ill love it as much as i loved level 1 after a few days =] But L2D1 Complete.
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done!

I also don't like level 2 as much as I liked level 1. Yes it is harder and I was sweating like heck by the end of it, but I also just didn't like some of the exercises as much. Fingers crossed I will like it more and it will get easier after a few days :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm going to confess to my cheating ways - I missed some days on level one but want to advance with the rest of you! So I'm going to do Day 1 of Level 2 today. :) Gearing up now - :) will report back in!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I'm going to confess to my cheating ways - I missed some days on level one but want to advance with the rest of you! So I'm going to do Day 1 of Level 2 today. :) Gearing up now - :) will report back in!

Way to fess up smiles! Glad you are back on track and joining us!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

Way to fess up smiles! Glad you are back on track and joining us!

Thank you!! :)

You guys are DEFINITELY motivating! I did L2, D1 today. For some reason the walking pushups are easier to me than the pushups from level 1. My main struggle is the chair squat with the V raises, but I decided to do as many as I can and push to beat my personal best from there.

Followed up with Cardio Kickbox - it's been a while since I've done it and what I like about it is this was that she was still sort of new (I think) and lacking a bit of polish. So it's a little goofy in places but it's fun. Would've rather gone for a walk or run but we've had thunder storms all day.

Working on getting the eating in shape. Still haven't done any measurements, but results won't be strictly from shredding, as I'm trying to average about an hour a day of exercise (with a rest day here and there).
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey ladies... hows it going?

I did day 10 on Sunday and was looking forward to doing level 2 yesterday... but I picked up some sort of bug. Urgh, I spent the whole day throwing up, it was after 7pm that I was able to keep water down. Had to ring my mother and get her to drive 45 mins to put my kids into bed because I couldnt physically stand up :frown:

Much better this morning thank god, but still really weak from it. Think I'm going to rest up today and pick it up tomorrow as theres no way I could be jumping and sweating today. Annoying and disappointing but not the end of the world!

Did my measurements etc... delighted with them!

Height 5'6" 22/5
    Weight 135 lb 134lb -1
    Bust 34 33" -1
    Waist 29 above belly button and 32.5 below 28" above 32.5" below -1 and same
    Hips 36 34" -2
    Thighs 22" 21" -1
    Upper Arm 11" 10.5" -0.5"

Very happy and looking forward to being able to do it again!
  • lisa_2011
    lisa_2011 Posts: 11
    Options
    hello everyone!
    Im pretty sure this question has been answered before on here but I can't find the the post... what do we put down as exercise for the 30day shred on MFP?
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D2 Done, and i still hate level 2. So many parts of my body hurt now, and not my muscles. Weird wrist and top of the foot pain, an now both knees hurts. GAH!!!!!