Replies

• caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    caesar164 wrote: »
    w734q672 wrote: »
    Because well know that lifting for bigger guns is the # 1 priority for all of us. <rolls eyes>

People have different goals... For some its to increase strength, some want to lose fat, others may only be interested in muscle hypertrophy... Honestly I could care less about dead lifting 700 pounds and squatting 600, benching 500, but I want to look like I can lol..

Then the solution for you should be synthol :)

Ewww synthol muscles are nasty bro lol... Only hard work here bro..
    You do realize people who are on gear still work about 10x harder than the people who aren't.

Secondly
    I commend you for what you are doing! The fact that you go to the gym at all is amazing! I wasn't aware of all you have on your plate.... It all depends how important it is for you, If you really want to, you can make the time; I have no doubt that you will have better arms come the summer time! Try this work out, you'll love it, and your arms will to!

exactly

you didn't know- but you assumed anyway.

But I digress... carry on offering your life expert advice.

We are all ears.

I'm all ears, because you are the expert, you have the most post, you are the world class power lifter.... I'm going to "assume" you look like the Ms physique Olympia, but with world class powerlifter's strength
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Because well know that lifting for bigger guns is the # 1 priority for all of us. <rolls eyes>

People have different goals... For some its to increase strength, some want to lose fat, others may only be interested in muscle hypertrophy... Honestly I could care less about dead lifting 700 pounds and squatting 600, benching 500, but I want to look like I can lol..

You do realize people who are on gear still work about 10x harder than the people who aren't.

Secondly
    I commend you for what you are doing! The fact that you go to the gym at all is amazing! I wasn't aware of all you have on your plate.... It all depends how important it is for you, If you really want to, you can make the time; I have no doubt that you will have better arms come the summer time! Try this work out, you'll love it, and your arms will to!

exactly

We are all ears.

You do realize that synthol is not gear right? Jo rocka I thought we were cool, you know you are on my friends list right?

Gear has been mentioned in addition to Synthol.
  • caesar164

Secondly

exactly

We are all ears.

You do realize that synthol is not gear right? Jo rocka I thought we were cool, you know you are on my friends list right?

Gear has been mentioned in addition to Synthol.

Yes ,but She quoted my comment on synthol; I didn't say a word about AAS.... Why are people talking *kitten* about my post but not about this jerk who's talking about synthol, and not adding anything productive to the thread, wtf?
  • LolBroScience

Secondly

exactly

We are all ears.

I'm all ears, because you are the expert, you have the most post, you are the world class power lifter.... I'm going to "assume" you look like the Ms physique Olympia, but with world class powerlifter's strength

What does that have to do with anything? You made a blanket statement without knowing anything about the individuals programming, or lifestyle.
  • caesar164

Secondly

exactly

We are all ears.

What does that have to do with anything? You made a blanket statement without knowing anything about the individuals programming, or lifestyle.
    She's on my friends list, I can see what she eats..
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    ^^ Yeah, I don't get why everyone seems to be after you but yet that other person got off the hook.
  • LolBroScience

Secondly

exactly

We are all ears.

No. Your recommendation towards the OP, without knowing anything about her programming, lifestyle etc, not Jo.
  • caesar164
    ^^ Yeah, I don't get why everyone seems to be after you but yet that other person got off the hook.

I don't know, maybe they don't like my face lol; If they don't agree with my advice... They could simply say, don't listen to Caesar, Its not good advice, that's fine. Its your opinion. There are people who are buddies and like to gang up on people...
  • caesar164

Secondly

exactly

We are all ears.

No. Your recommendation towards the OP, without knowing anything about her programming, lifestyle etc, not Jo.
    Its just advice she could do whatever the Fock she wants to do!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member

I don't know, maybe they don't like my face lol; If they don't agree with my advice... They could simply say, don't listen to Caesar, Its not good advice, that's fine. Its your opinion. There are people who are buddies and like to gang up on people...

Actually, I thought your advice was pretty standard for a building program but she is on a power program so it wouldn't work. I think you kind of wonder into the woods when you seemed to be saying my arms are bigger than yours. Reading it again I think that wasn't what you were trying to say but that's what it seemed like at first.

Why synthoil guy got off, well I think we all just assume he was trolling you so we ignored him.
  • caesar164
    A mere suggestion, that is all...damn..
  • caesar164

Actually, I thought your advice was pretty standard for a building program but she is on a power program so it wouldn't work. I think you kind of wonder into the woods when you seemed to be saying my arms are bigger than yours. Reading it again I think that wasn't what you were trying to say but that's what it seemed like at first.

Why synthoil guy got off, well I think we all just assume he was trolling you so we ignored him.

That's fine...maybe her goals are skewed... She wants to build strength, but is worried about the size of her arms? Power lifters(most) don't care about their appearance... It could be a genetic factor, because your arms should grow if you are getting stronger in lifts like presses , deadlifts and pull ups, considering your diet is on point..

• Wheelhouse15

It does seem to be a misunderstanding in my view since you thought she was trying to build and didn't understand the 531 program she was on. I think it's just time to let it go at that. :)

To OP, as you know I do the same program but I've decided this week to add a bi/forearm day to my abs after the leg day. I'll let you know how that works but since you hit your tris two days and bis only once I thought I would give it a try.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member

It does seem to be a misunderstanding in my view since you thought she was trying to build and didn't understand the 531 program she was on. I think it's just time to let it go at that. :)
    I thought she is trying to bulk. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10022902/how-do-you-trust-the-process/p1

• caesar164

To OP, as you know I do the same program but I've decided this week to add a bi/forearm day to my abs after the leg day. I'll let you know how that works but since you hit your tris two days and bis only once I thought I would give it a try.

Your obviously a nice person, you can disagree with me without trying to make me feel like an ignorant idiot... You are right, I don't know much about this program, but my point the bicep and triceps are not large muscles, it doesn't take much time to blast them hard, I just don't see how this would interfere with that program..
  • caesar164

MrM27 wrote: »
    You want your arms to grow? Give them their own day! Superset a triceps with a bicep exercise, doing a total of 3 to 4 exercises for each. For example, start with skull crushers super settled with dumbbell curls; you could the do dips supersetted with barbell curls, and finish with triceps cable extensions supersetted with heavy hammer curls... Give it a try, you'll love the pump from this workout...
    So she should have a full arm workout in between her 2 days of compound lifts? How is that not going to affect her goals in her programming?
    There's 168 hours in one week, if you can't find 40 minutes to dedicate to arms, then don't complain about having skinny arms...my arms are 19 1/2" BTW, how big are yours mrM27?
    When did I complain about having skinny arms? Lol. My goal is not to have 19 1/2" arms. My goal is remain lean and be strong. I have no problems with those goals.

You can keep your bro splits.

Bro splits? What does that mean lol... Good luck with your goals, whatever they may be...this thread is not about your goals though; the Op wants bigger arms, I thought I could help.. If you wanted financial advice would you ask a millionaire or a poor person?
  • Wheelhouse15

I thought she is trying to bulk. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10022902/how-do-you-trust-the-process/p1

Correct, but bulking doesn't just mean for building. I think she is on a combination (power building) but her program is primarily a power program so it's not meant for a true builder. This is one of the reasons why she is asking about her arm size since power programs are not big on biceps development.
  • caesar164
    You want your arms to grow? Give them their own day! Superset a triceps with a bicep exercise, doing a total of 3 to 4 exercises for each. For example, start with skull crushers super settled with dumbbell curls; you could the do dips supersetted with barbell curls, and finish with triceps cable extensions supersetted with heavy hammer curls... Give it a try, you'll love the pump from this workout...
    So she should have a full arm workout in between her 2 days of compound lifts? How is that not going to affect her goals in her programming?
    There's 168 hours in one week, if you can't find 40 minutes to dedicate to arms, then don't complain about having skinny arms...my arms are 19 1/2" BTW, how big are yours mrM27?
    When did I complain about having skinny arms? Lol. My goal is not to have 19 1/2" arms. My goal is remain lean and be strong. I have no problems with those goals.

You can keep your bro splits.
    She complained about having skinny arms, I never said you did. People are so self centered, they think everything said is about them... Its in the fukin title of the thread...