Christmas/Holiday/Dayyoucelebrate Challenge

Options

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    You people just wait. I will be posting my food tomorrow.
  • doeharris74
    doeharris74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I saw this post!!! I've been so concerned about tonight and tomorrow :( I think 3k seems realistic and I'm going to log so I know for sure but not beat myself up if I go over.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I saw this post!!! I've been so concerned about tonight and tomorrow :( I think 3k seems realistic and I'm going to log so I know for sure but not beat myself up if I go over.

NEVER beat yourself up over celebrating during the holiday! 3K is my number, too. Is it over my usual goal? Sure is. But it's still under what many of us would have done in the past. At least in my case, I'm sure I hit a number last Christmas (and for a week or more after) that would have broke the MFP app, lol.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    One portion of tonight's all you can eat fare. Happy drink Jo is happy and drunk.

20141224_182602_zps9mpym4x4.jpg
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    ^ nice…I am off to Ruth Chris Steakhouse in about 20 minutes for food and drinking….its gonna be good!!!!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    One portion of tonight's all you can eat fare. Happy drink Jo is happy and drunk.

20141224_182602_zps9mpym4x4.jpg

That a girl! Bottoms up! Hic!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'll probably eat around maintenance for Christmas. I'm saving up for my trip to Montreal over NYE. Then I'll eat ALL of the foods. Poutine, meat, cheese, wine, etc. I'm so excited and I probably won't even have the time to count :p .
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how many calories I had tonight but I'm totally stuffed. I was at 1500 beforehand, and tonight was a buffet and I got about two tablespoons/two square inch servings of each... bacon quiche, veggies quiche, sausage quiche, potatoes and onions, corned beef hash, sweet potato/apple kugel, plain kugel, nutella banana French toast, strawberry cheesecake French toast, polenta, one chocolate pizzelle, two random (small) cookies, and a bit of blondie. I had thirds of both French toasts and probably 600 calories worth of kugel because I just LOVE the stuff.

Everything was delicious.
  • moremuffins
    moremuffins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well I've hit my 3K goal for today :smile: and I haven't even had my spiked eggnog yet. Now looking forward to my 5K goal for tomorrow. Bring on ALL THE CHOCOLATE!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Main course. My butter tolerance is maxed.
    20141224_193959_zpsft8ai0xt.jpg
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I got curious so I did log Christmas Eve (that's the main event in my family), though not with any degree of accuracy.

My mom made zacusca, braised cabbage and boeuf salad, hnnghhh!

End result:
    5500 calories, diary is open if anyone wants details

ETA : don't mean to brag, but though I don't want more I'd have room for it...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Yeah I logged too and got pretty much the 2200 calories I had figured out in my head, but of course it's a total guess.

I honestly don't think I could eat more than 4000 calories a day anymore. And I'm glad I don't drink.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I logged and I undershot on my goal. I had said 2500-3000. Well I got nearly 3500. Is a WAG (wild @** guess) but still.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Coming in at 5200. But I'm working my way thru 750 calories of Swedish fish..
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,394 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    stupid frickin'...

apparently i can't figure out how to do pics and text together from my phone!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    my christmas eve came in at about 3400 calories…so I think 4000 + will be reasonable for tomorrow...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    So my estimated Christmas Eve came to about 3800.. a little sad (considering it is not much more than my daily intake) I had a sick baby to deal with plus I had to leave early. Will try harder tomorrow