20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What is the 20 lbs. by Easter challenge?
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    I weighed this morning and changed my ticker weight. Speaking of tickers how do you get it back? I see no one has one anymore.

Anyway, I am starting today to get this weight off. Since I was my lowest in the summer I have gained 15 pounds including the Christmas holiday. How easy it goes on.

Let's support each other and Friday is weigh in day. I am going out for New Year's Eve
    for dinner and a show and then back on track again.
    <3 (*) <3
    Shirley it is on your profile. Bob on our Golden Y ears thread explain how to do it but barbiecat could not get it to work for her. and if it could be done she could do it. I know you could go to your profile and copy your ticker by clicking below your ticker and paste it where you want to. But it do not keep it you would have to do it all over again. I plan on doing just that wen my ticker moves. right now it is not moving.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    xyla wrote: »
    What is the 20 lbs. by Easter challenge?

Xyla Hello there so nice to hear from you/
    This is a group that is trying to lose 20 pound by Easter
    care to join us. ?
    <3 Marie

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Caliecat, I would love to join. Is there a specific plan that you have decided to use or is each person just doing their own thing?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    XylaEveryone do their own thing. I do not keep anykind of records Each to his own. Except post your losses. and sign your name to the posting. you are in. You will already know a few of us from the Golden sneakers . Bo looking for you an Welcome
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

<3 (*) <3
    Hugs Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I need some kind of structure in meal planning.
  • lululovebaby
    Options
    Good morning everyone are we just going to log are loss or should we all weight in on a certain day?
  • lululovebaby
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    XylaEveryone do their own thing. I do not keep anykind of records Each to his own. Except post your losses. and sign your name to the posting. you are in. You will already know a few of us from the Golden sneakers . Bo looking for you an Welcome
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

<3 (*) <3
    Hugs Marie

Lol should of read that first
    Sw 189.8
    Cw186.0
    Gw169
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic weight lose Connie congratulations.

I've never popped corn before but it sounds really yummy with peanut butter so i'll give it a go. great tip.

Didn't get up early enough for exercise before work today but will be out for a run tomorrow. Going to France on a skiing holiday on 3 January so will get plenty of exercise then.

I can't get a ticker to appear on my posts either although I've tried loads of times so I've given up.

I've logged all my food for today but still gone over a bit on the last of the Christmas pudding, very soon all the Christmas goodies will be gone and I can get back to normal eating, I've decided not to bet myself up any more about eating rubbish over the holidays, I haven't put on any extra weight over the 8lb I'd already gained before Christmas.

Hope you all have a good evening.
    Linda.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    I need some kind of structure in meal planning.
    What kind of structure so you need. I thought you was going back to SBD you done so well on that.
    Hugs Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :D The only way I know to get your ticker to show up on your post is to copy the code onto a word document that you keep available and then copy the code at the bottom of your post.

Most of the time I compose my post in that word document with the ticker and a signature at the bottom and then copy the whole thing into the reply box.

253149qtzkf0ld22.gifBarbie from NW Washington smiley-happy020.gif smiley-happy093.gif

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

My word for 2014 is “mindful”
    146200.png
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sorry Barbie I'm hopeless with computers it's all gobbled goop to me. :#
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Don't feel bBd Linda I am the same way My daughter and the girls here Help me out all the time.Barvie knows her computers.
    Barbie there is something on Help at the top of MFP on getting your ticker to show up. . but it sounded like Greek to me Q&A stuff.
    marie
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Finished my vacation over the weekend and I am back to reality. Only gained 1lb after last week but it is slowly coming off. Tonight I will be attempting Kickboxing so hopefully it is fun! :)
  • wprodaniuk
    Options
    can we get the conversations to show up on our message boards?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! Finished my vacation over the weekend and I am back to reality. Only gained 1lb after last week but it is slowly coming off. Tonight I will be attempting Kickboxing so hopefully it is fun! :)

<3 (*) <3
    Ok lets the fun begin, Becky
    <3 Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Marie - Yes, you are right I am back on SBD, but when I don't have a plan to follow I seem to eat all the wrong things. So I do need a structured plan.

Thanks for the ticker information I guess I will try but I am not really good at these things on the computer.
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    SW 182
    CW 182
    1ST GW 160 Easter
    2ND GW 140 4th of July
    FINAL GW 125 Christmas
    I'm only 5 feet :smile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    I'm in.
    SW 182
    CW 182
    1ST GW 160 Easter
    2ND GW 140 4th of July
    FINAL GW 125 Christmas
    I'm only 5 feet :smile:

<3 (*) <3

Sunny farm you are so welcome to join us. If any questions just ask us
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif.

<3 Marie

• emilysauerbyrne
    Options
    New to the forums and would like to join!

SW: 192
    CW: 178.8
    GW: 158
    Final GW: 135