Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Replies

• sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Okay, I had myself talked out of doing my workout today and doing it tomorrow on my rest day. But...you awesome people motivated me to do it when I was on here reading everyone's post.

HIIT 20 today and I burned 224 calories. I actually wished it was longer, I rather enjoy the HITT workouts. Have a good night everyone.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Okay, I had myself talked out of doing my workout today and doing it tomorrow on my rest day. But...you awesome people motivated me to do it when I was on here reading everyone's post.

HIIT 20 today and I burned 224 calories. I actually wished it was longer, I rather enjoy the HITT workouts. Have a good night everyone.

Yay! Good work! I love all of the motivation on this site. :drinker:
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    hey guys ---

it's super late or early morning right now so I doubt anyone is reading this - i'll make it short and sweet.

Great job for getting through your workouts today!

today was a busy day for me - i actually ended up doing my workout at 11:55 PM. (haha still wanted to count it as tuesday!) Week 1, Day 2 is officially complete. HIIT was definitely a HIT! holy moly was I breathless!!!! who would have thought one could sweat so much in 15 minutes?

in other news --- I ate absolutely horrible today. Going to try and eat clean tomorrow. fingers crossed!

tomorrow is my rest day - is it wrong that I don't want to rest. I want to keep going.

night everyone! or good morning --- if you read this in the AM. have an awesome day.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Hey everyone. I am currently in week 5 of the prep schedule. Today is Fire 55EZ- bring on the calorie burn!
  • daniedee81
    Hey everyone. I am currently in week 5 of the prep schedule. Today is Fire 55EZ- bring on the calorie burn!

Wooohooo! Bring it CivicSista!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Today is rest day for me, too, daniedee. I want to keep going, but I know rest days are good for me too.
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Everyone is doing such a great job!! So helpful to stay motivated when everyone else is doing such a great job. tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but today's going to be really busy so I am switching my rest day from tomorrow to today since tomorrow should be lighter. So today is all about making good food choices! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Today is also my rest day,I didn't get the HIIT 20 in last night so I am going to do Fire 60.I really like that one!Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Jessicapages
    Today is also my rest day,I didn't get the HIIT 20 in last night so I am going to do Fire 60.I really like that one!Hope everyone has a great day!!

Fire 60 DONE!!!! 824 calories SIZZLED!!
  • sjt1985
    sjt1985 Posts: 2
    Day 3, Inferno: Fire 55EZ this morning, burned 888 calories! I use a cheap HRM from Wal Mart, so I know that it isn't 100% accurate, but gives me an idea of how I'm doing.

I just got caught up on all the posts that ya'll have written since the last time I checked in. Keep up the great work everyone and stay motivated!

sandy
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I will do it with you! I started the middle of April and got to week 2 and fell off the wagon because a wrench was thrown in my schedule. I restarted monday 5/2
  • mrsyac2
    hey guys ---

it's super late or early morning right now so I doubt anyone is reading this - i'll make it short and sweet.

Great job for getting through your workouts today!

today was a busy day for me - i actually ended up doing my workout at 11:55 PM. (haha still wanted to count it as tuesday!) Week 1, Day 2 is officially complete. HIIT was definitely a HIT! holy moly was I breathless!!!! who would have thought one could sweat so much in 15 minutes?

in other news --- I ate absolutely horrible today. Going to try and eat clean tomorrow. fingers crossed!

tomorrow is my rest day - is it wrong that I don't want to rest. I want to keep going.

night everyone! or good morning --- if you read this in the AM. have an awesome day.
    Today is supposed to be my rest day as well but I don't like having a rest day just 2 days after starting so I will rest on Sunday. Workout Mon-Saturday and off on Sundays.
  • daniedee81
    @sjt1985 and @jessicapages - you gals are rock stars! keep it up and those lbs will come melting off! amazing job!

@blakgarnet i totally agree with you. on my rest days, i try and make a conscious effort to eat clean only because i know there's no wiggle room.

@myroots me too!! I've decided to go on a long walk by the lake with my bestfriend. Hopefully that will satiate my need to throw in a work out dvd.

stay fab everyone!

-danielle :glasses:
  • daniedee81
    I will do it with you! I started the middle of April and got to week 2 and fell off the wagon because a wrench was thrown in my schedule. I restarted monday 5/2

awesome mrsyac2!!! welcome to our thread! so glad you are in this with us! how did you like the first two workouts? yeah, i was debating to switch the wednesdays for sundays but then got really OCD about following the schedule to a T.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Today is a rest day for me but I am going to make up Stretch 40 from Sunday. I may do the Core 20 again today just so I can get a little burn in calories. I do have a question for anyone that has the advance DVD's, How is the Ab 10 workout? I wanted to try it but I was thinking it was only 10 minutes so would it be worth it.
  • Jessicapages
    Today is a rest day for me but I am going to make up Stretch 40 from Sunday. I may do the Core 20 again today just so I can get a little burn in calories. I do have a question for anyone that has the advance DVD's, How is the Ab 10 workout? I wanted to try it but I was thinking it was only 10 minutes so would it be worth it.
    I ordered the Complete system and have the extra DVD"S....YES it is WELL worth getting them!The next day you WILL be feeling what you did!!Also Fire 60 is AMAZING!! Well worth the money!
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    I want to join you ladies! I am in week 4 of Turbo Fire, and I have lost 7 pounds so far. I am going to remeasue myself on Friday and see if any inches have been lost!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343

The ab10 workout for me is a lot harder than abs20 - much more in the way of traditional crunches.
  • mrsyac2
    Today was supposed to be a rest day but I didn't want to rest after 2 days so I did core 20 now I can go about my evening.
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    I couldn't rest... I did Fire 30 for 345 calories. Mostly because my husband took me out for lunch at Red Robin (yum) and I was out of calories for the day :wink:
    Stacie
This discussion has been closed.