I WANT PIZZA SO BAD

Replies

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    603reader wrote: »
    PearlAng wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    and Damn this thread exploded over night….!

I know. I went to bed at 12:30 and it still gained 200 posts.
    I was following this while laying in bed with the laptop and I woke up at 4:30 because apparently I fell asleep. I caught up and then went back to sleep lol

ME TOO!

That makes three of us lol
    That's funny!

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I'm not calling anyone the B word. It's just the pic.8b4obgsbr9h8.jpg

Jazmine, this is why I love you. Also, this is the most intense discussion about pizza I have ever seen.
  • PearlAng
    edited January 2015
    Sid_Sullen wrote: »
    Oh and one more thing. I'm humbly requesting that if anyone should choose to flag my post, please use the abuse flag. I've got 5 for spam and 4 for abuse, and the imbalance is driving me nuts.

*does double targeted hypertrophic abuse curls so my right side evens out with my left* #ACQUIRING_FORUM_AESTHETICS_U_MIRIN_BRAH?
    That didn't make me want to press flag, it made me want to press like :smiley:
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    I think everyone needs to take it easy. You gotta do what works for you, right?
  • PearlAng
    I think everyone needs to take it easy. You gotta do what works for you, right?
    That's true, and I understand that what works for some may not work for others. But the position I (as well as other posters) have taken is that the OP shouldn't have to deprive herself in the name of weight loss. At the end of the day she'll do what pleases her, but I hate to think that there are hungry, dissatisfied people trying to lose weight because in my experience, that often leads to failure. Maybe not for OP, but I think a lot of people around here have had that experience, unfortunately.
  • Wow at this thread!! I am new and i always thought pizza was bad for you although i know there are healthier choices out there but i like pizzas with everything and i also always thought potatoes were fattening and not good for you either but i did quote someone saying that potatoes are healthy. I have learned so much from this site since i started here 4 days ago from some of you that have been doing this for awhile and i thank you for it. Why yes apples are healthier and better for you than pizza i assume but i have learned that as long as it's within your calorie intake you can still have it in moderation as long as you don't go overboard.. I don't have the healthiest food in my kitchen but i have started eating smaller portions as well as trying to eat somewhat better for me but it's not all healthy and i have lost 3 pounds in 3 days...Just wanted to say thank you to all the great people here for their great advice and not all the noobs here know everything. ;)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    ToniaH75 wrote: »
    Wow at this thread!! I am new and i always thought pizza was bad for you although i know there are healthier choices out there but i like pizzas with everything and i also always thought potatoes were fattening and not good for you either but i did quote someone saying that potatoes are healthy. I have learned so much from this site since i started here 4 days ago from some of you that have been doing this for awhile and i thank you for it. Why yes apples are healthier and better for you than pizza i assume but i have learned that as long as it's within your calorie intake you can still have it in moderation as long as you don't go overboard.. I don't have the healthiest food in my kitchen but i have started eating smaller portions as well as trying to eat somewhat better for me but it's not all healthy and i have lost 3 pounds in 3 days...Just wanted to say thank you to all the great people here for their great advice and not all the noobs here know everything. ;)

You're welcome :) The only food that is fattening is too much food; that's all you need to know.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Sid_Sullen wrote: »
    Now I haven't read all 12 pages, and I'm no big city chef, but has anyone recommend making pizza crust with cauliflower or using mushroom caps for the crust?

tumblr_mrpgekiOIB1qjd1y3o1_250.gif

Yeah some did somewhere. Both suggestions. I think from 2 different people.
    Tortillas were also suggested. And sandwich thins.
    Which then brought up white bread and ketchup as pizza...
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    good job OP avoiding the pizza last night...but what about today? and tomorrow? and so on....?

cant avoid pizza forever...can you?

While youre working on doing things to live a long life, dont forget to actually live life.
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Had the most delicious sun-dried tomato and spinach deep dish pizza yesterday from Masa Bakery & Cafe, Echo Park. Worth the drive if you're in the Los Angeles area. Moderation seems a better choice than elimination for the long term.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Pizza-Bed-concept-art.jpg

problem solved!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    campdawson wrote: »
    Had the most delicious sun-dried tomato and spinach deep dish pizza yesterday from Masa Bakery & Cafe, Echo Park. Worth the drive if you're in the Los Angeles area. Moderation seems a better choice than elimination for the long term.

Add some grilled chicken to that and I'm in!
    That sounds delicious!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    603reader wrote: »
    campdawson wrote: »

Add some grilled chicken to that and I'm in!
    That sounds delicious!

Same here. My favorite pizza has chicken, feta, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and baby spinach with some garlic and olive oil on the crust.

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    yoovie wrote: »

problem solved!

Delicious dreams!

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    yoovie wrote: »

problem solved!

Don't forget the matching pj's!