What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bagel thin 100% whole wheat, w/ cream cheese
    and a banana. I really don't care for bananas, but a friend of mine eats them most mornings and is doing really well with her weight loss, so I figured I would try it.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I was always a yogurt and fruit type person when it came to breakfast, but needless to say, that got REALLY boring..

So.. this morning I changed it up: 3 egg whites, 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, a cup of blackberries and a banana.

Oh so delicious =)

Looking for more ideas, so let me know what you had for breakfast this morning!

A very, very nice Primal Breakfast. Mark Sasson would love you!!! Although he would tell you to keep the yolks
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Don't like 'breakfast foods' at breakfast.
    Todays breakfast was triscuits with laughing cow sun-dried tomato mozzarella, a plum and a cup of coffee.
    Yogurt and fruit is a 'usual' thing for me but even had sushi for breakfast a few days ago.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I will be having oats and a half of grapefruit today......Its raining, and I havent been able to go walking, so I have to be careful with how I start off my morning....lol

I actually felt for a bagel today, had I worked out, probably would have had it, now I have to start low.....and see how the day goes
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    From the yoplait two week tune up plan:
    http://www.yoplait.com/twoweektuneup/weekly-meal-planner

Swiss Muesli

Here is a twist on granola and yogurt, and all it takes is a night in the refrigerator.

Prep Time: 5 Minutes
    Start to Finish: 8 Hours 5 Minutes
    Yields: 1 Serving
    Exchanges: 1 Fruit, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Skim Milk, 1/2 Fat

315 calories, 61 carbs, 4 fat, 9 protein, 5 fiber, 180 sodium

Ingredients

1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Light vanilla yogurt
    1 Nature Valley® roasted almond crunchy granola bar (1/2 pouch), crushed
    2 tablespoons dried mixed fruit (from 6-oz package)

Did You Know? Muesli was developed by a Swiss physician in the early 1900s to promote good health in his patients.
    Variation: Substitute cut-up dried cranberries, apricots or cherries for the dried fruit.
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Bagel thin with tablespoon of light cream cheese, hard boiled egg and cup of coffee with my favorite creamer (international delight French vanilla) other days I will substitute the hard boiled egg with a cup of eggbeaters loaded with red peppers and onions and a dash of garlic salt.
  • strawberry4377
    strawberry4377 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2 Whole Wheat Toast, Wild Raspberry Jam, Coffee and Beet Juice. :smile:
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Egg whites with low sodium lunch-meat turkey and a laughing cow cheese wedge (they have a new flavor: Light queso fresco with chipotle...yum :love: ) Then I had a plain whole wheat English muffin on the side. Very yummy, quick, and filling :)
  • falonjohle
    falonjohle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I had a "Tagalong" Herbalife shake!! Taste just like the Girl Scout Cookies!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal and coffee every morning at work. At around 11am I have some fruit. On weekends I tend to eat a full breakfast (but I'm more active). Yesterday I was home for breakfast and I had homefries, two eggs, and 1/2 an English muffin. We freeze extra homefries (just made with onion, garlic, and olive oil) so it's easy to add them to any breakfast.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Nutrigrain, whole grain waffles with all natural peanut butter and Maple Grove Sugar Free Syrup

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I was always a yogurt and fruit type person when it came to breakfast, but needless to say, that got REALLY boring..

So.. this morning I changed it up: 3 egg whites, 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, a cup of blackberries and a banana.

Oh so delicious =)

Looking for more ideas, so let me know what you had for breakfast this morning!

A very, very nice Primal Breakfast. Mark Sasson would love you!!! Although he would tell you to keep the yolks

If you're eating Primal, I don't think my breakfast would suit you. It has 61 grams of carbs in it!
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    i had oatmeal- made with water, with squished up banana into it with a dash of honey and some grapenuts for extra CRUNCH :bigsmile:
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is interesting about the bananas! I love them but know they are high in calories. What was that bagel thing you ate?
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Special K Chocolate Delight..for the first time...and omg...omgg! so good the chocolate! but um...3/4 of a cup? lol naw try a cup and a half but butt...i used non fat milk..lol
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    1/2 c fiber one, 1/2 c fresh strawberries, 1 tbs fresh ground flaxseed with almond breeze milk ... and my morning daily vitamin,and a dose of liquid B complex with extra boost of B12, and today was the first time I am adding tonalin CLA
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    plain oatmeal with cottage cheese (I know it sounds weird, but it's good and adds protein!), natural PB, some fresh strawberries, and a touch of agave to sweeten (I don't like artificial sweeteners, and even stevia/truvia tastes funny to me). Oh, and a dash of cinnamon.

Other days I'll have an egg or egg sub, with 2% cheese on a whole wheat english muffin. But I was craving oatmeal for some reason!
  • crossarmant
    crossarmant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Frozen Stir-fry vegetables, asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli, and turnip greens all steamed with a bit of szechuan sauce.
  • jfly28915
    jfly28915 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sandwich
    egglandsbest egg,
    spinach
    2 slices all natural deli ham (no nitrates)
    fit& active americian cheese slice
    2slices of wonder smart white bread
    water b-4
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Kashi Almond Flaxseed
    banana
    ff skim milk
    coffee w ff creamer