Starting "30 day shred" 4/18/11.. anyone want to join???

Options

Replies

• qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OK i have not done the 30 ds in a week . and I lost weight at first.. but stuff happened and i got out of it.. i wanted to contiune.. so after i write this i will do it.. i need some more motivation.. and it is really hard with 3 kids work and full time school... i need to lose this really heavy extra baggage.. and i know i can... so here i am jumping on the wagon again.. and hopefully i stay on target and dont fall off again!! thank you everyone for motivation that has added me to their friends list !! and good luck to all of you!!!

Think about it this way You are giving yourself 20 minutes a day to yourself. Fit it into your schedule no matter when it is. If its right after your kids go to bed, before you do your homework, wake up early to be able to do it, whatever it takes you can do it. If you dont do it everyday thats ok but make the choice to give the gift of Jillians workout to yourself. You have seen the results of doing it think about what they will be once your done the whole workout. We can do it together.
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 9 for me and I started day 1 level 2 today and it kicked my butt, lol but I will continue. I hope anyway that nothing gets in the way.:grumble: I haven't started having problems w/ past shin splints yet so wish me luck and good luck to you as well. :bigsmile:
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Done ripped in 30 level 2 for something different today and didnt like it at all....I liked the exercises in 30DS level 2 sooo much better
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Well today was day 15 for me and day 6 on level 2.. Man do I feel Great!!! I am getting a lil excited to see what level 3 has instore for us.Hope you all are doing well and are enjoying 30DS.. We are less than halfway there:wink: .

We can do this!!!! Have a Blessed week Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Get your Shred on":wink:

~Rachel~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • kbrodzen
    kbrodzen Posts: 66
    Options
    Ok so I tried to do level 2 today .. and I had to go back to level 1... i feel lkike a failure because i feel like i should be able to do it by now.. i can do the whole level one .. still sweating and feeling the burn .. but just not ready for 2 yet.... anyone else the same way??
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Ok so I tried to do level 2 today .. and I had to go back to level 1... i feel lkike a failure because i feel like i should be able to do it by now.. i can do the whole level one .. still sweating and feeling the burn .. but just not ready for 2 yet.... anyone else the same way??

First off what day are you on? because remember my friend you restarted which means you are working up again :)
    Secondly you cant compare yourself to anyone else because your fitness level is your own. Someone lighter, younger, been working out longer than you may or may not be able to what you do. You can only go by what your body tells you. BE PROUD that your doing it, its a hard workout and if your body isnt ready it isnt ready. YOU WILL GET THERE!!
    When you do level 1 are you following the beginner girl or the advance girl? If your following the beginner girl try following the other girl for a few days that way you work your way into level 2 OR do circuit 1 of level 2 with all of level 1 to help your body work up and get stronger.
    Try and not be so hard on yourself, BE HAPPY AND PROUD that you are changing with the program!
  • ledack
    ledack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 ds since March...lol. I completed the 30 days, but still had more to lose. I've been alternating level 1, 2 and 3 doing it 5-6 days a week. For me it got a little easier, but those workouts still kick my butt! I'd like to try something different now, but I'm not sure what. Any ideas?
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump

3489117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    How is everyone going?? Day 8 Level 2 today! And it still completly stuffs me....Im so scared of level 3 lol!
  • ledack
    Options
    Level 3 is as hard as you want it to be. I still sometimes do the modified version. Especially with the plyometrics...WHEW!!!! That's a tough workout!

Does anyone know how many calories you burn doing the workouts? I keep logging about 157, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
  • ledack
    Options
    Level 3 is as hard as you want it to be. I still sometimes do the modified version. Especially with the plyometrics...WHEW!!!! That's a tough workout!

Does anyone know how many calories you burn doing the workouts? I keep logging about 157, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Well today was day 18 on 30DS, and day 9 on level 2.. I beleive I am going to attempt level 3 in the morning:smile: How is everyone doing?? Just remember "Positive Energy + Motivation = Positive Results"
    We can do this 12 days to go.. Woot.. Woot.. I am allready looking into what I will try after 30DS.. I also have "Shred It" just haven't checked it out yet.. anyone ever did that one??? I did "Last chance workout" before 30DS and I loved that as well.. I loss 29lbs in that 6 week challenge ( I highly recommend that workout) how often are yall checking measurements??? I was thinking checking mine at the end but I am thinking of checking sooner:wink:

"Get Shredded"

~Rachel~
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    @ledack - Today was my first day wearing HRM and logged around 230 (Not exactly sure cos i got on treadmill straight after) But putting it under curcuit training general has been very close for me

Just done Day 9 too! Will be starting 3 on Sunday! Wow! That sounds great! I'll have to check the Last Chnace Workout out!

I've checked my weight twice but not the measurements yet...think i might leave that till the end and hopefully get a huge shock to see what has actually come off and where :)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I just joined but I saw this topic about the 30 day shred. I have that video and was regularly doing it until a couple weeks ago. This week I was using my eliptical but I think I like the 30DS better. :) I had gotton to level 2 but since I haven't done it in a couple weeks I think I will revert back to level 1 for a couple weeks first. It is hard but worth it!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did "Last chance workout" before 30DS and I loved that as well.. I loss 29lbs in that 6 week challenge ( I highly recommend that workout)

I'll have to check it out. Is it the Biggest Loser one?

I fell off the 30DS workout bandwagon. I got a bad cold...you know how it goes. I plan to start back up next week! :) How's everyone doing so far?
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    I just joined but I saw this topic about the 30 day shred. I have that video and was regularly doing it until a couple weeks ago. This week I was using my eliptical but I think I like the 30DS better. :) I had gotton to level 2 but since I haven't done it in a couple weeks I think I will revert back to level 1 for a couple weeks first. It is hard but worth it!

Good Luck! & Welcome!!
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Gotta get myself focused.
  • ledack
    Options
    Last Chance Workout? Is that the name of it? Is it under the BL website? I'd like to try it.
  • Wolferocks2
    Wolferocks2 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm a guitar player and naturally, when I see the word "shred," Im thinking about, well, jamming with my buds. Sorry though, me and that chick would never get along in real life, let alone watching her yeall and shout on a television!!! HA! HA! HA!.. Thought this might get a chuckle out of some people! However, like the Nike commercial says; "JUST DO IT".. rite on!
  • kaylah_x
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 10 DONE!!!

10 to go! Yay!