What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants that were too small. Tried them on today and they fit! I will be wearing them to work on tomorrow
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    My belt tip is pretty reliably tucking into my center back belt loop.
    Last January, it barely made it to the first loop by the zipper.
    I'm finding it amusing to have to thread it through so many belt loops (4, currently). :grinning:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    MKEgal wrote: »
    Had a weight doc appointment today, and an interesting proposition from my doctor. :smiley:

Do this, it is stories like yours that convinced me I could lose weight.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I went to a barre conditioning class and made it through the whole class.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I don't jiggle as much when I run anymore.
  • Brandy_62010
    Brandy_62010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't drank a soda in 12 days, that's a huge deal to me!
  • happyturtlegirlonamission
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats on dedication to all!
  • LazyNightOwl
    LazyNightOwl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I had to add a new hole to my belt today! I should just go out and buy a couple pairs of new jeans in a smaller size or two! :smiley:
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I havent had processed sugar since about the 4th day of January...I'm trying to cut sugar and slowly cut carbs (that's been the hardest part) but super proud of myself for not caving into the sweets, especially at my Aunt's birthday party last Saturday!
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Sugar was the hardest thing for me to give up, it was hard to make it through the holiday season - but I made it through the whole season eating only 1 gingerbread cookie and 2 tiny pieces of fudge!
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The weather here this weekend was beautiful so my husband and I went camping at our local park campground. The park has a walking track around their small lake that I try to go to as often as possible to walk. When I started trying to jog/run last year I could just make it about 50 feet before I had to start just walking again. I have been building up on the distance I can jog and before this weekend the furtherest I was able to make was around 3/4 mile. I was determined to make it a mile this weekend and I DID IT. On Saturday I made it to about 1.9 miles and on Sunday I managed to get the full mile, I was so excited. I had yesterday off so was able to get in more walking/jogging. This weekend I walked/jogged/hiked a little over 13 miles.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    MKEgal wrote: »
    Had a weight doc appointment today, and an interesting proposition from my doctor. :smiley:

The hospital has a little magazine (I don't remember if it's published monthly or quarterly) that mostly promotes their services, but also gives some information about various problems, and sometimes shares success stories.
    He said I was a success story, and he'd like to pass my contact info to their PR folks!

Also showed me off to the latest intern, who's doing his bariatric rotation, and they wanted to show that surgery is not necessary to lose weight.

I have another 30-ish lb to go, so this probably won't happen for a few months, if at all, but much as I hate being the center of attention, and especially having pictures taken, I think I'd like to do this.

Wow! This is inspirational! Good for you!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Last night I was sore and grumpy and didn't want to do my Couch to 5k. I did it anyway! "Unhealthy Me" would have sat on the couch and pouted. "New Me" got off her butt.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Was called a bombshell yesterday. Felt pretty good.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I was at a dinner party and someone thought I was 8 years younger than she is. I'm 2 years older.
  • eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am stronger. I love watching the weight of the weights go up :)
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Walking for 40 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0 mph with a 10% incline. My heart rate was definitely up there.
  • ColorMeGinger
    ColorMeGinger Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Walked past a bowl of chocolate Kisses yesterday and did not take one.......or any! And I crave something sweet in the afternoons, so that was big for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!