• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Welcome JUGABO you are in Glad to have you nice meeting you too

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    For those who want to join the One One one plan Post Connie a Pm request an invite. I don't fully understand how the group works except it is harder to locate. or you can search for one one one group if anyone know how let us know
    Marie

Since it's not a private group, click community on the main task bar then on the smaller task bar below that, click on groups. You will see is under new groups.
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I found seach. click on community and right below community there is a seach bar type in One one one and it will take you there.At least that is how I got there. Be looking for all who are interested in it there Lets get the ball rolling This is how I got there.
  • webby314
    webby314 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't checked in since December and committing to the 20 lbs by Easter challenge.

Starting weight 179.2
    Current weight 178.8
    Goal weight 162.0
    Sub goal weight…170 by March 12 Spring Break

Those numbers don't look so good, but I gained weight at Christmas and it is going away now. I feel good about what I'm doing and feel like I can keep going. I'm not hungry and I'm moving 10,000 steps per day. For the first time in years I feel like what I'm doing is better than Weight Watchers, and I don't have to go to meetings or pay money. Hurrah!

I enjoy reading everyone's posts. You are inspiring me just by participating. Thanks Marie for keeping this going!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I remember your name glad to hear you are doing so good and really nice to hear from you.Webby. We got great member here.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I found the new one one one group and clicked on join the group? Hope it worked.
    I got on the MFP web site using my computer and it looks so different, I have
    always used my iPad.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers,

I see everyone is doing fantastic. Keep up the good work! I am continuing on my plan and tracking everything. I have been thinking twice about reaching for a snack and remember I have to log this!
    I am trying to keep my weekends mindful and not let temptation sabotage my progress.

WTG! eveyone!

I see another thread on the 111 plan is starting. Good luck to all and hope you reach your goal.

So far I have entered two new recipes in my binder. Thanks to BESZMYTKE for the Egg Plant recipe
    I am always looking for healthy recipes for our boat cruises this summer.

Good luck next week!

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,966 Member
    Options
    :D Good luck to all of you trying out the 1-1-1 plan. I have a plan that has worked for me for years so I'll stay with it. The best food plan is the one you'll stay with.

<3 Barbie
  • Mistydl2012
    Mistydl2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hear everyone talking about the 1:1:1 diet. What does it consist of everyone on here seems pretty happy with it

• CALIECAT
    Options
    basily it consist of 3 meals a day and 2 snacks A meal you have a servings of protein, a servings of carb and a serving of fat Snacks you have half of your meals. Pretty easy.
    marie
  • MsLadyPirate
    MsLadyPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a great day. Started out the day with a Boot Camp Water Aerobics Class today, Whew! Whooped my behind! Was on track with eating the right things, then DH comes home with HUGE cinnamon rolls. Sometimes he just doesn't get it. I think he intentionally tries to sabotage my weight loss efforts. Grrrr!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I hear everyone talking about the 1:1:1 diet. What does it consist of everyone on here seems pretty happy with it

We are referring to a strategy from the book One One One by Rania Batayneh. Google to get the info.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :D Good luck to all of you trying out the 1-1-1 plan. I have a plan that has worked for me for years so I'll stay with it. The best food plan is the one you'll stay with.

<3 Barbie
    Barbie,
    May I ask what plan is working for you??
    Thanks, Nancy
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone , I haven't checked in for a couple of days been to busy painting and decorating the lounge, the job is nearly finished now and it's looking good.
    I've had a nice health breakfast of cinnamon wholemeal pancakes with apple, banana and a drizzle of maple syrup, very satisfying. Going out on a nice long run as soon as my breakfast has gone down. Latter my daughter is coming over for dinner, she's also on a healthy eating plan so that makes things easier on the cooking front.

Hope you all have a great Sunday
    Linda UK.
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! It's a bit chilly here today but the sun is shining, so I am going to get the kids all wrapped up warm and take them for a walk to the park shortly. I am loving my fitbit, it's making me want to get up and move! Hopefully I'll get a few steps in walking to the park and back. Yesterday we did'nt go anywhere so I did'nt meet my step goal. Hopefully I will today though!
  • ellaraenae1
    ellaraenae1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post -- January is over but I'm in -- just started seriously to loose -- not sure if I can do 20 in two months -- but am willing to do my best -- Any chance you could share the diet you are using -- thanks
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!
    I'm just peeking in before heading to church. Looks like everyone is doing well and feeling good about staying on track. There is no hurry because it is not a race. This is a lifestyle...one day at a time.

Have a great Sunday!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Sunday!
    I'm just peeking in before heading to church. Looks like everyone is doing well and feeling good about staying on track. There is no hurry because it is not a race. This is a lifestyle...one day at a time.

Have a great Sunday!
    Stay strong!

Connie

Your so right Connie, any changes we make to our diet has to be sustainable and long term or it just won't work.

Linda UK
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Connie.
    Wouldn't you koww I found the right click to retore my favorite line and Alice is coming out today to fix it for me.now I can get one one one on it.