20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    spin class for me today!! weigh in tomorrow!

Slw what do they do at a spin class?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Connie my goodness 4,000 Steps. how often will you go to classes? how great is that. looks like we got another Dancer in the group, Great exercise.
    marie

Marie.. I'm only going once a week on Tuesday.

are you tired?

• CALIECAT
    Options
    I am going for my walk now while it is still warm 73 outside it cool off quick when the sun goes down.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Nancy... every .8 off is always better than .8 on and I'll bet if you got the tape measure out you'd find that you've lost some inches this week, so chin up and keep strong.

Linda UK

Thanks Linda any you are so right. I am tough and I am in for the long ride.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Connie my goodness 4,000 Steps. how often will you go to classes? how great is that. looks like we got another Dancer in the group, Great exercise.
    marie

Marie.. I'm only going once a week on Tuesday.

are you tired?

I am EXHAUSTED!
    Tomorrow is gym day with trainer and the pool. Thursday will have to be a rest day.. Don't want to burn myself out.

Barbie, my hat is off to you, girl! This line dancing, according to MFP, burns waaaay more than anything I've ever done!
  • ldavislamer
    Options
    I live in Anthony, KS. It is a small town about 60 miles southwest of Wichita...not far from the OK border. Weather has been beautiful the last couple of days....in the 70s. Great weather for dog walking! Where is everyone else from?

PS I tried to send a message to get info on the one one one but haven't heard back...new to the site so not sure I did it right, can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I'd like to join, please :) I have a lot to lose and would love for 20lbs+ to be gone by Easter!
  • lovesretirement
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I live in Anthony, KS. It is a small town about 60 miles southwest of Wichita...not far from the OK border. Weather has been beautiful the last couple of days....in the 70s. Great weather for dog walking! Where is everyone else from?

PS I tried to send a message to get info on the one one one but haven't heard back...new to the site so not sure I did it right, can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks!

I sent an invite.. Check your mail which is located at the very top of the home page...has little red heads and an envelope icon. ( I think.)
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So excited to reach the 10 lbs gone (forever!) mark! This group is so encouraging! Thanks everyone!

Lynda
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lynda good news about your 10 lb lost how great. Wonderful. Congrats
    marie
  • ldavislamer
    Options
    I checked my in box but could not find the invite. I just installed the chrome mail reader so could you try to post the invite again? Thanks.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    top_mom wrote: »
    So excited to reach the 10 lbs gone (forever!) mark! This group is so encouraging! Thanks everyone!

Lynda

10lb off is awesome, well done.

I've got a busy day today, taking my Granddaughter over the water to Liverpool for a job interview and I'll have a look around the shops while she's in the interview. Will go for a run this afternoon, hopefully the weather will be better then, it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale here at the moment.
    Had a bad food day yesterday. TODAY WILL BE A GOOD FOOD DAY.
    Hope you all have a happy Wednesday, I will check in again later.
    Linda UK
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Whelp all the storm warnings were back this morning so I couldn't get out for my morning run. I;ll be going to spin class again tonight to make up for it, although I'm doing a challenge on runkeeper which I'm worried I wont be able to complete now! I'm going to do my very best to get it done though, even if it means having to get up earlier tomorrow! I see you're getting the same weather as us today Linda.

Congrats on the 10lb weight loss Lynda!!

Not looking forward to weight in day tomorrow. I'm still pretty bloated after my complete monster of a weekend. I guess some days you're not going to succeed!

Have a great wednesday everyone!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    spin class for me today!! weigh in tomorrow!

I thought about a spin class at the gym, but I think my butt will hang off the seat! Plus, I won't be able to walk or move when I get off!!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I checked my in box but could not find the invite. I just installed the chrome mail reader so could you try to post the invite again? Thanks.

Done!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Wednesday!

I am off to the gym this morning, but not much else. Plan to make a pot of minestrone today. It's a good filler and dinner meal.

I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive, and mindful day!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • GetBackSuzy
    GetBackSuzy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight. You are all doing so well. I have only lost one pound so far, so I will be here for the long haul! I just want to be slimmer and fitter by summer. Keep up the great work everybody, you are very inspirational.
    Jo
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Jo a lb is a good lost By all means stick with your plan/ It is working.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning all loser. Sure have seen some good reports coming in here lately. I took a peek at my scales tis morning and they are dropping too. Glory Be. It makes you feel so good.Just hope they stay down till Friday. My weigh in day.
    Connie of the one one one plan dicussing group if your store cary them they will be in the frozen food section near the waffles. gave us a new find . For 100 calories too. Its the vitatop Muffin. I found mine at Tom Thumb I use to buy them at target super store. many years ago but had completely forgot them about them.Great find of the week. thanks connie

Marie