Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    sssgilber wrote: »
    Some diet truths to live by:

If you eat something fattening with something healthy of the same color, the second cancels the first; i.e. circus peanuts with carrots or a green frosted cupcake with broccoli or pepperoni pizza with an apple.

The calories have fallen out of broken cookies.

Anything eaten with diet pop has zero calories.

Anything eaten in a good cause has zero calories. Hello GS cookies.

Anything bought on sale after its special day has zero calories. Cadbury eggs after Easter, chocolate covered marshmallow hearts after Valentine's Day, kid size candy bars after Halloween. Negative calories if you're at WalMart at midnight ready to stock up as soon as the 50% off sign is posted.

Also, ice cream has no calories because it melts right away when you eat it. :)

You forgot calories consumed standing up.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I feel like my sisters judge the fact that I do pole fitness, and it annoys me. They have both told me that I can't buy a pole and put it in the house, but one day in the near future (once a sale comes around) I am going to put a pole up and they're just going to have to deal with it.
    <3 I was on that thread with you :)

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    i vividly remember and sometimes fantasize about romantic dreams i've had about platonic friends.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

I do this in front of my girls so they won't touch my chocolate. It works.

And then I eat their gummy bears while they sleep.

Life is not fair, honey.

haha, I guess they are learning early in life.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I put back in the freezer empty ice cream cartons, just to watch my daughters' reactions. :trollface:
  • CamoGirl1985
    CamoGirl1985 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I ate more than my daily allotment of calories in peanut butter and Lindor truffles during the course of about 15 minutes.... Then I figured if I didn't log it, it never happened! D'Oh! >.<
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That life should be fair is probably my most harmful belief about the world.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

tumblr_inline_ndt1k86QTk1s7js3w.gif

OMG!! I'm laughing for both of us... sorta! I've been wondering if someone is letting air out of my tires in the last couple months! At first I thought it was a slow leak, then as time went on and it was during a snow storm..it was completely flat. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

You made me laugh though and I need that right now as I deal with the stupid tire. ;)
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Oh, and while I'm at it. I guess this is a confession for myself and my mother. She told us the story of when she went caving in Mexico - and they bought bread for the group, she licked her "bolillo" to make sure others wouldn't eat it.

Life is not fair, honey.

When they get older they'll figure out to leave haribo sugar free hellbears out where you can find them. Then you'll really think life isn't fair!

Google that if you don't know about them. The Amazon reviews are delicious, but not necessarily safe for work!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

Life is not fair, honey.

When they get older they'll figure out to leave haribo sugar free hellbears out where you can find them. Then you'll really think life isn't fair!

Google that if you don't know about them. The Amazon reviews are delicious, but not necessarily safe for work!

lololol. Yeah, I've heard it's bad. And after the dip I ate yesterday, I am feeling the same way as those poor people today.
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I put back in the freezer empty ice cream cartons, just to watch my daughters' reactions. :trollface:

you activated my ocd twitch.

• schmoys
    schmoys Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I go to happy hour every Friday :s
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

Life is not fair, honey.

Can't get them here. I'm safe.
    Plus they know not to escalate with me.

I once ducktaped my roomate to the back of a bus in dowtown Baltimore for eating my C&C Teriaki Takeout. They know the stories.

• SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

BRRRUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    It's difficult for me to stay under my calories when family is around, I weigh myself every friday, I wear a belt under my clothes when i exercise. I stopped using cooking oil and switched to zero calorie pam spray on most of my meals but I still go over sometimes. Ugh
  • Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I log things like stretching and let myself eat back all the calories even though I know the calorie burns from MFP are ridiculous. That's for days I need a little extra flexibility, e.g. if I've gone out and had a drink or two.

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

LOL soul mate :D When I used other app ,fat secrets, I wrote even the cal from sleeping but that didn't help :D But now when I use Myfitnesspal I only record the cal burn from exercise (running etc.)
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    OnFriday I bought a small pizza w/sausage and black olives....well...I ate 5 slices of it.
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Have you tried PBfit? It might be a good replacement. It is 55 calories for 2 TBSP. It is powder and you mix with water! Same delicious taste without the oil.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    mommacool wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Have you tried PBfit? It might be a good replacement. It is 55 calories for 2 TBSP. It is powder and you mix with water! Same delicious taste without the oil.

I'm going to try PB2 soon to see if I like it. My weight loss is slowed down anyway so I don't really care if it takes me until June to drop my last 5 pounds. I've actually been giving myself a peanut butter in moderation challenge since last week. Pretty good so far...definitely about a serving or two taken out of that jar that are not accounted for :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.