Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    MezaEza wrote: »
    At weekends I've been known to spend the whole day on the couch playing Sims and watching tv...

You and me both.
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

Me too whats up with that. :D I also wont get on the scale if I haven't pooped.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I weigh out veggies like sweet potatoes at the grocery store on my food scale, yes I bring it with me. It's a flat black smooth one and looks like an iPad from a distance. It any of the sweet potatoes weigh more than 200 grams I won't buy it. So some weeks, I don't get them, because none are in the magic gram weight. I also buy loose onions and bell peppers on a similar weight method. Again some weeks, there aren't any in that weight...

Shall I continue. I have developed a lot of quirks over my 900+ logging days here.

While I admire your dedication, if I had to be this diligent, I know I would fail. Perhaps, this is why I keep yo-yoing. I weigh food but I also use the hand method for determining approximately how much something weighs. I probably underestimate quite a bit.

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

Today I had to actively stop myself from buying a box of brownie mix today at Target and doing this. I had the box in my hand and everything. And I was trying to think of ways to portion them, so I could have frozen brownie batter for the next week or so.

Have you considered the single-serving microwavable brownie bowls?

warmdelights.gif

Excellent idea! I have to go to Target today anyway b/c I'm out of a few things.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    mkakids wrote: »
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Today I had to actively stop myself from buying a box of brownie mix today at Target and doing this. I had the box in my hand and everything. And I was trying to think of ways to portion them, so I could have frozen brownie batter for the next week or so.

I know, I want to do it also. Shhhhh >:)

LOL. This may be the wrong thread for us! :p

We should create the "what did you eat for your binge" thread.

LOL!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    I will pour out a small amount of honey roasted peanuts and eat them. Sometimes I log it as 1/2 a serving, and sometimes I don't log it. I'm also guilty of eating a few cashews and not logging it. I'm trying to get better.
  • fruitysky
    fruitysky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I once ate a jar of Biscoff crunchy spread (the best, most heavenly food EVER) in two days. All of it. On a spoon. Straight from the jar.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I will pour out a small amount of honey roasted peanuts and eat them. Sometimes I log it as 1/2 a serving, and sometimes I don't log it. I'm also guilty of eating a few cashews and not logging it. I'm trying to get better.

That's your guilty secret? My binges would be closer to "Opps, did I just eat that family sized bucket of lard???".

Or more accurately, when I work away from home and the grilled chicken breast I ordered comes with a ton of fries or bread... I find it really hard not to eat it all!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    fruitysky wrote: »
    I once ate a jar of Biscoff crunchy spread (the best, most heavenly food EVER) in two days. All of it. On a spoon. Straight from the jar.

Is there really any other way to eat it? Now I need another jar of that stuff...
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I love this! I need to get this off my chest. Here goes...

My name is Kayla. I'm trying to lose weight and I hate most vegetables.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

I used to sprinkle hot chocolate powder over vanilla ice cream. Yum!
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I never log my coffee that I drink every morning. I log the creamer I use but not the coffee. Call me lazy but I don't think I should be calorically penalized for consuming something that saves my co-worker's lives. I'd kill them without it!
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options

warmdelights.gif

Excellent idea! I have to go to Target today anyway b/c I'm out of a few things.

This is a real thing?! oh sweet baby Jesus, i'm screwed. My only saving grace is that the Canadian dollar is really low right now so it isn't worth it for me to cross the border and grab one of these.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    Khovde07 wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

I used to sprinkle hot chocolate powder over vanilla ice cream. Yum!

This sounds good.
  • JustInTime13
    Options

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day

Yeah ... uhhh ... I'm gonna have to go on ahead and judge that one, anyway, mmmm-kay?

dqVTD.gif

^^ yup

agreed.

• jdhcm2006
    Options
    mikeyrp wrote: »

That's your guilty secret? My binges would be closer to "Opps, did I just eat that family sized bucket of lard???".

Or more accurately, when I work away from home and the grilled chicken breast I ordered comes with a ton of fries or bread... I find it really hard not to eat it all!

Snort! Lol. The guilt isn't eating the peanuts or the cashews. The guilt is not logging it.

The worst binge I ever had, I ate half a pan of brownies in one sitting. I would grab one, and then tell myself "one more won't hurt anything." And the next thing I knew the pan was almost gone. I forced myself to only have 1 a day until they were gone (which was only like 2 days). And that doesn't even mention the other stuff I ate that day.
  • jdhcm2006
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Khovde07 wrote: »
    Oh my god I love this! I need to get this off my chest. Here goes...

My name is Kayla. I'm trying to lose weight and I hate most vegetables.

Hi Kayla, I'm Jessica, and you are not alone in this.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I have been known to eat the majority of a box of Wheat Thins with a brick of cream cheese. The tomato and basil ones are yummy.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options

warmdelights.gif

This is a real thing?! oh sweet baby Jesus, i'm screwed. My only saving grace is that the Canadian dollar is really low right now so it isn't worth it for me to cross the border and grab one of these.

They're okay. I wouldn't say they're worth crossing the border for.
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I ate ice cream and chips last night, and only logged half of the ice cream and none of the chips.