20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I have taken a rest day. Been in my TV chair watching TV with Jerry Its so nice and cozy in there and sort o chili in my computer and sewing room. but we are in a drastic change in the 70 a few days.comes Friday. you better believe I will be out soaking up some Vitamin D.
    Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ruthie, Any loss is a good loss, you are doing great!!!
    It is beautiful outside but the temperature is dropping and it's cold!!!
    I am mostly going to have a rest day, maybe a short bike ride and some house chores.
    Hope everyone has a good day!
    Nancy in MS

Thank you so much Nancy!
    Marie and everyone, I look forward everyday to checking our awesome thread.
    Ruthie
  • nuts4labs
    nuts4labs Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, my weigh in is tomorrow not sure how it will go been sick the last 3 days and haven't eaten much so that could be good or bad. I think I literally slept 20 hours on Tuesday. I just couldn't move. Haven't logged in much so caught up on the post of the last many days. Congrats to all of you who have lost and all of you making the effort!

We have received 42.5 inches of snow in 10 days and apparently another foot is coming this weekend into next! My kids are now looking at snow days as days being taken away of summer vacation. Way too much shoveling.

Will log in tomorrow with my stats!

Thanks,
    Kay, in MA
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, I Hope everyone is doing well. I have been outside all day and I am drained. I plan to take a shower and get in to pj and fuzzy robe and snuggle up for a little tv. I looked back and I didnt post my weight last week just my new pictures so this is a 2 week loss.

SW: 186.6
    LW: 178.2
    CW: 174

GW: 166.6
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Raindancer you are really getting close. You have done so good.
    Marie
  • irishrose1987
    irishrose1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats about what i weigh now and same starting weight of 203. I want to join the challenge with you!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thats about what i weigh now and same starting weight of 203. I want to join the challenge with you!

Irish Rose you are welcome to our thread So glad you join us.Good luck.
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    kay that's a lot of snow. we have not even seen a speck where I live just outside of Dallas. Texas
  • webby314
    webby314 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Connie (loves retirement) I like your thoughts about the challenge continuing on towards July 4th. I really see this as my new life instead of a diet. I've felt more hungry this week and not much losing going on. But I'm going to try more fruit instead of chocolate for next week. Happy Friday everyone!
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    today is weigh in day for me
    SW 180.2
    CW 175.6
    Total Loss 4.6
    GW for this challenge 169.2

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Friday!

Congrats to all of this week's losers! About 5 weeks left until Easter! Like Marie mentioned, it will be cool to see what the grand total is for our combined weight loss. We are all winners regardless of meeting our goal or not. Every day that we eat mindfully and move our bodies is a non-scale victory.

Gym day-personal training and Aquafit. I am looking forward to it as yesterday was a rest day.

Have a great day, everyone.
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    webby314 wrote: »
    Connie (loves retirement) I like your thoughts about the challenge continuing on towards July 4th. I really see this as my new life instead of a diet. I've felt more hungry this week and not much losing going on. But I'm going to try more fruit instead of chocolate for next week. Happy Friday everyone!

Webby.... Some fruits have a really high sugar/carb count. Only eat it if you like it...
  • crisisborn
    crisisborn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My diary is open to friends.

SW - 278
    CW - 271
    GW - 258

This is a must goal, or I will have deny myself my famous double smoked maple/cherry ham on Easter.

Thanks for the motivation
  • susan1024
    susan1024 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just found your thread. I know I'm a little "tardy", but would like to join. I will shoot for losing at least 10 pounds by Easter. I have been a member for a long time, and had lost a total of almost 50 lbs. since my heaviest. I have gained 10 pounds in the last 4 months and couldn't seem to get it together. I've been logging again for the last 5 days, and finally think I have my eating under control. It will be great to have this group to keep me motivated.
    Sue
    SW 235.4 (yikes!)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    susan1024 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just found your thread. I know I'm a little "tardy", but would like to join. I will shoot for losing at least 10 pounds by Easter. I have been a member for a long time, and had lost a total of almost 50 lbs. since my heaviest. I have gained 10 pounds in the last 4 months and couldn't seem to get it together. I've been logging again for the last 5 days, and finally think I have my eating under control. It will be great to have this group to keep me motivated.
    Sue
    SW 235.4 (yikes!)

Sue you are welcomed to join us. Yes 10 lb by Easter would be great. Keep posting here and you will find many friends willing to help you. glad you join us. And its never too late to take charge of your weight.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    crisisborn wrote: »
    I'm in. My diary is open to friends.

SW - 278
    CW - 271
    GW - 258

This is a must goal, or I will have deny myself my famous double smoked maple/cherry ham on Easter.

Thanks for the motivation

hello Crisisborn You can do it. sounds like you got your mind made up Go for it
    Marie

• agordon1920
    agordon1920 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'm in!

Welcome Aordon its never too late to start. Welcome all newcomers
    marie

• oearl20
    oearl20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know I am late but I would love to join.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    oearl20 wrote: »
    I know I am late but I would love to join.

oearl we will take you. never to late to join this great group. tell us a little about your self.

<3 Marie