• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    SW 191.8
    CW 177.0
    GW 163.6

Morning,

On my way to Yoga class so I will put my weight in this morning. Unfortunately I didn't lose this week was up .04 lbs. So I hope next week will be better.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started"
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Shirley you have done good. Catch it in the bud before it get out of hand. Jamacia here you come. Have a ball. Enjoy that nice warm sunshine.
    Love Marie
  • Kenea993
    Kenea993 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Alright! My goal for today is to do at least 20 minutes on my elliptical. Then done squats, planks and pushups. Trying to work on that perfect form for squats.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    angawilson wrote: »
    Good Morning
    today is weigh in day for me
    SW 180.2
    CW 175.6
    Total Loss 4.6
    GW for this challenge 169.2

Great job!! Keep up the good work.
    Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! Wow what a beautiful day and it is getting warmer.
    Welcome to our new people.
    Congrats to you who had a loss this week and to the ones who didn't, it's a new week for you.
    So glad I am a part of this group. I have learned so many new things that are helping me on my
    new way of eating and enjoying food and exercise.
    Have a great Friday!!!
    Nancy in MS
  • nuts4labs
    nuts4labs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, we have sun for now clouds will be starting to roll in and the snow will start flying again tomorrow or Sunday, I am ignoring the weather people.

Today is weigh in day for me I have been on this challenge 1 week. Here are my stats: I adjusted my goal for the challenge as I hadn't realized the timing to Easter last week, wow.

SW 174.3
    CW 172.3
    Weeks Completed 1
    GW for the challenge 162
    This weeks loss 2lbs
    Total Loss for challenge: 2lbs

I'm happy with the loss. I really wasn't sure how things would go as I certainly wasn't eating enough or properly this week, pretty much the Brat diet for me due to being ill. Things are coming around so next week should be better on that front. My goal is to add exercise I have been a slacker on that for far too long. I read a post from a friend on Facebook:

"It's just so funny how I thought a good mom puts herself last. Now I'm a much better mom when I take care of myself."

This has really resonated with me because as a FT working, business owner, single mom of 3 kids under 10 I am constantly running from one place to the other constantly putting everyone's needs above my own. I get home and by the time I get everyone to bed and check my work email one last time I crash. I am not a morning person I can't get up earlier than the 6. I need to figure out a plan! Sorry for the rant~

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Here's to many wins this coming week!!

Kay in MA
  • KiwiKakes11
    Options
    I'm in:D Let's do it!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'm in:D Let's do it!

yesyes lets do it
    marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    notice======= Plan on posting your total loss between April 1 st thru April 4th so we can tally our loses for this challenge as a group Designate That it is you total lost. I am real anxious to see our total lost for this challenge. No matter how large or small. it all counts. Love you all for joining in this challenge. And a marvelous turn out for it-God bless you all.
    Love marie
    Come on we got a few weeks left, lets make it count.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Are you with me. know you are.
  • ctleonard9
    ctleonard9 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    H, I have been absent because I lost this thread :( Good news I am on track to meet the 20 lb loss by Easter goal with just under 8 lb. loss in a month. That is the most I have ever lost in a month on any program so I am cautiously optimistic. Well, I'll go back and read some of the thread to catch up. Hope you "see less of me" next time I check in.
  • ctleonard9
    ctleonard9 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kenea993 wrote: »
    Alright! My goal for today is to do at least 20 minutes on my elliptical. Then done squats, planks and pushups. Trying to work on that perfect form for squats.

Kenea, great goal sounds like an all around good work out. Thanks for reminding me about planks and push-ups. Since I changed trainers he's had me doing other stuff... I'm gonna reintroduce them into my routine. As I remember it was SO challenging increasing my seconds holding plank and increased reps for push-ups but great core and upper body workout. Thanks for the inspiration :) Cat
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »

I am with you Marie!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    if you ever lose a thread just click on community and Scholl down to my discussions click on that and it will take you to all the threads you posted on I used it all the time to take me to you guys.
    Marie

Ci
    ctleonard9 wrote: »
    H, I have been absent because I lost this thread :( Good news I am on track to meet the 20 lb loss by Easter goal with just under 8 lb. loss in a month. That is the most I have ever lost in a month on any program so I am cautiously optimistic. Well, I'll go back and read some of the thread to catch up. Hope you "see less of me" next time I check in.

Glad you found us and congrats on your lost
    marie

• MjDebbi
    Options
    I'm in . . . Sounds awesome!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options

I'm with you, Marie!!

Its time to start thinking of the name of the new challenge cause I'm gonna need it and a few more after that. Doing it is 20 pound increments makes it much more doable!
  • Kenea993
    Kenea993 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ctleonard9 wrote: »
    Kenea993 wrote: »

Kenea, great goal sounds like an all around good work out. Thanks for reminding me about planks and push-ups. Since I changed trainers he's had me doing other stuff... I'm gonna reintroduce them into my routine. As I remember it was SO challenging increasing my seconds holding plank and increased reps for push-ups but great core and upper body workout. Thanks for the inspiration :) Cat

I have faith in you! I can't do a fun pushup yet but I'm working up to it.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options

With you, Marie!!
    Ruthie
  • Dbeach418
    Dbeach418 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Dbeach418 wrote: »

dheach I thought that was an airplane flying around. at first glace of it. having fun.
    Marie