Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

Pooped in the refrigerator? How does one physically do that? I can't quite wrap my brain around it.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So I wiped out on the treadmill today. Was in LA LA land, foot went up on the side rail. I stumbled, get launched out the back.

Fortunately, no injury. And no one saw.
  • Daniilynn11
    Daniilynn11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    when I make my kids food (mac n cheese, carrot cake cupcakes etc.) I like to 'test it' before I give it to them. And I never log it, though I know I should.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

Pooped in the refrigerator? How does one physically do that? I can't quite wrap my brain around it.

Open the door, drop your draws, kinda squat down, push your butt into the appliance and bear down.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    when I make my kids food (mac n cheese, carrot cake cupcakes etc.) I like to 'test it' before I give it to them. And I never log it, though I know I should.

Well you shouldn't be penalized for being a responsible parent!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    So I wiped out on the treadmill today. Was in LA LA land, foot went up on the side rail. I stumbled, get launched out the back.

These are the best confessions ever. Seriously @dougpconnell219‌ , you are one funny dude. I actually ALWAYS wear that red clip thing because I am afraid this will happen to me and I will fly off the back of it. Although, perhaps the more ninja move is to launch off the back so fast nobody sees it! Glad you were okay....explaining treadmill rash would be AWKWARD :blush:

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I'm signed up for a Tough Mudder in exactly 78 days and I go from pumped to scared out of my wits pretty much every 5 minutes. :sweat_smile:

That's pretty much how I feel about my first half marathon in 58 days!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! Good luck!

I'm getting talked into doing a sprint triathlon in July... At least the swimming is first so i won't down!

I would try a triathlon. Except for the swimming part. Can't swim worth a flip! I am looking into Duathlons though!

For me the swimming and biking are easy, but I can't run much due to an injury. Wish there were swimming and biking events!

Why is the swimming portion of the triathlon always so short compared with the other legs...that's the part I'm best at!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I'm glad you are okay!

I feel your pain. The other day I was going to sit down on the rowing machine... I don't even know what happened, but I missed the seat and hit the bar, hard. Unfortunately, the rowing machine is right in front, so I'm sure a lot of people saw.

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Neither. I didn't have to clean it so...whatevs floats your wackado boat...

• ebtaylor137
    ebtaylor137 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In college, I regularly on a weekend day when I had to hole up and study would take a trip to the campus convenience store, get a full sized bag of Doritos Sweet Nacho chips, one of those Alternative Baking Company giant vegan cookies that are two servings a cookie, and a bottle of ginger ale, and eat it all in one sitting. To be a little bit fair, it was usually breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. To be more realistic, I usually didn't get much studying done, just a lot of Netflixing.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I'm not even mad, that's amazing. ;)

The responses to this are killing me.
  • ebtaylor137
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    Also- I have taken to chewing gum like a ceasing smoker because it's the only way I can keep myself from eating food ALL day long. I will go through a full pack of gum in around a day and 1/2.

Me too! I don't go through quite as much gum because I forget I'm in this habit... I'll agonize about food and then all of a sudden I'll be like, oh, gum! I don't even like gum, but the chewing plus the minty flavor tends to cut my cravings. When the cravings get too bad though, I go for the coffee. I'm a complete coffee addict. Even though I usually only drink one cup in the morning, I brew it strong, and I get headaches if I skip it. If it's after 1 or 2 pm I switch to decaf. I drink it black, and like it strong and the flavor usually cuts my cravings.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Confessions eh lol. I just want to be super skinny, But eat like a pig whenever the crap I want and never work out lol BUT that's a dream not a confession. So instead I have to do no carb fukin diets all the time and kill myself in Muay Thai 4 times a week lol #*kitten*
  • ebtaylor137
    Options
    I am an overeater. I CANNOT control myself around delicious food and sometimes I don't even bother logging it in my diary. I crave Chinese food everyday and sometimes order spring rolls(my weakness) once a week.

I used to get spring rolls, veggie lo mein, and tofu with garlic sauce which comes with rice and eat it all in one sitting for lunch once a week or every other week. That stopped when my mom got to know the family that runs the restaurant and I was paranoid they'd mention it to her. Chinese and Thai takeout are the best, and if I get too much, I can't stop myself from eating all of it.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Open the door, drop your draws, kinda squat down, push your butt into the appliance and bear down.

Well you certainly get an A for effort and execution... Buy I DO have to ask why. scorned lover? Caught at the wrong place at the wrong time? Or just thought to yourself... "This looks like a fun place to drop the kids off"
  • ephiemarie
    ephiemarie Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I wake up every single morning at 4:15 a.m. because the dog and I both have to pee. Although we have a master bathroom literally 10 feet away from the bed, I intentionally walk through the kitchen so I can grab a snack to eat while I sit on the toilet. By "snack" I mean cookies (never just one, but enough for me to munch on while sitting on the toilet and walking back to bed), Little Debbies, the occasional protein bar, or PB sandwich. It's not unusual for there to be chocolate crumbs on the bathroom floor the next day. The Valentine sugar cookies we made last week left their damn pink sprinkles everywhere! Lately I've switched to having 12 almonds, and that seems to work almost as well as the cookies. Tonight, however, there's a pan of freshly baked M&M bars just waiting for me. :smile:

So, yeah, I eat junk while taking my middle of the night potty break. Kind of gross. And I don't log those calories, because in my mind if I'm not fully awake, they don't count.
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Confessions eh lol. I just want to be super skinny, But eat like a pig whenever the crap I want and never work out lol BUT that's a dream not a confession. So instead I have to do no carb fukin diets all the time and kill myself in Muay Thai 4 times a week lol #*kitten*

No confessions im just here for the Muay thai :) There is no life without Muay thai
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

You asked the wrong question.....
    The right question is WHY!?
    WHY WOULD YOU POOP IN YOUR FRIDGE??!!???!!!??!?!?!?
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    I wake up every single morning at 4:15 a.m. because the dog and I both have to pee. Although we have a master bathroom literally 10 feet away from the bed, I intentionally walk through the kitchen so I can grab a snack to eat while I sit on the toilet. By "snack" I mean cookies (never just one, but enough for me to munch on while sitting on the toilet and walking back to bed), Little Debbies, the occasional protein bar, or PB sandwich. It's not unusual for there to be chocolate crumbs on the bathroom floor the next day. The Valentine sugar cookies we made last week left their damn pink sprinkles everywhere! Lately I've switched to having 12 almonds, and that seems to work almost as well as the cookies. Tonight, however, there's a pan of freshly baked M&M bars just waiting for me. :smile:

So, yeah, I eat junk while taking my middle of the night potty break. Kind of gross. And I don't log those calories, because in my mind if I'm not fully awake, they don't count.

You eat while you're sitting on the toilet? I'm judging. The germs, oh my goodness, I am judging.

But I'm doing cardio like a fiend ahead of this weekend. Feel free to judge that.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    On Monday, Tuesday and tonight I have eaten dinner with an attractive but skinny colleague who seems to barely eat, because it makes me self conscious about over eating. On Monday we shared pizza, he stopped after 2 slices, with anyone else I'd have probably had another slice, but I didn't want him to think I was being a pig!