Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely not judging anyone in this thread...

shocked-asian-girl.gif
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

neither mad nor impressed... just curious why you've decided to share is all. ;)
  • DionneA
    DionneA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All I ate yesterday was junk food
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    rhye wrote: »
    I peed during my workout yesterday and kept working out, hoping no one would notice...

Hopefully anyone who noticed just thought it was sweat.

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »
    I peed during my workout yesterday and kept working out, hoping no one would notice...

Hopefully anyone who noticed just thought it was sweat.

This happened to me while I was running my first 10k. Again, no bathrooms on course. Ugh, why does running make the grossest things happen?
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that about once a week I take a selfie to change my profile pic... which is so foreign and new to me... but they always suck and I always delete them.

I also confess that I feel like a total tool taking selfies.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have an exercise bike in my living room - and it's a good thing too, because if I don't stay out of the kids' Valentine's Day candy, I'm going to be watching all my evening shows while spinning this week.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    ^ My grandma was like that. She has a hard time gaining weight and she would ask me, "I can't seem to gain weight, what do you eat, Amber?" And I wasn't even overweight at the time!

My grandma used to try and give her bigger clothes to my mother saying whatever item "was a mile too big for her". Used to totally tick my mom off. THEN, after my mom lost weight she started doing the same thing to ME! "Honey, do you want these jeans?" and add in "I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings?" Grrrrrr. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My mom and sister took me aside one day and said, "did you know that your *kitten* is getting really big? Because we just didn't know if you had noticed..." For real. Who says that? And who wouldn't notice?

Oh, and my ex's friends took HIM aside when I was pregnant with our son (but didn't know it yet) and told him that ever since we got together, my thighs had gotten a lot thicker. And then he told me about the conversation.

What is wrong with people?
  • AlwaysStellarSarah
    Options
    Oh how I love this thread. I confess I was a little sad when I reached the bottom of the last page.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I confess that about once a week I take a selfie to change my profile pic... which is so foreign and new to me... but they always suck and I always delete them.

I also confess that I feel like a total tool taking selfies.

I'll only take them with my son, in the spirit of making sure he always has pictures with his parents throughout his life, not just baby pictures. I still feel stupid doing it. Probably doesn't help that I'm too old to have the selfie gene, so it takes 10 tries just to get one with us both in the pic and in focus.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options

No judgement here. I've actually thought about going up to a random house in the neighborhood and ringing the doorbell and asking if I could use their toilet because all of the sudden I had to pee!

Ahhh. . .perimenopause.
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    ^ My grandma was like that. She has a hard time gaining weight and she would ask me, "I can't seem to gain weight, what do you eat, Amber?" And I wasn't even overweight at the time!

My grandma used to try and give her bigger clothes to my mother saying whatever item "was a mile too big for her". Used to totally tick my mom off. THEN, after my mom lost weight she started doing the same thing to ME! "Honey, do you want these jeans?" and add in "I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings?" Grrrrrr. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

My mom and sister took me aside one day and said, "did you know that your *kitten* is getting really big? Because we just didn't know if you had noticed..." For real. Who says that? And who wouldn't notice?

Oh, and my ex's friends took HIM aside when I was pregnant with our son (but didn't know it yet) and told him that ever since we got together, my thighs had gotten a lot thicker. And then he told me about the conversation.

What is wrong with people?

A co-worker asked me advice a few weeks ago on how to tell her daughter that she was getting fat. I honestly don't understand people.
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just ate, in the kitchen at work, 2 bites of a turkey sub and 1 bite of a donut, tossed the rest of it away. Yes, I know it's a waste, but it didn't taste good. If it doesn't taste good, I don't eat it.
    And there is chocolate cake with buttercream frosting in the fridge. Haven't touched it.
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    farmerpam1 wrote: »
    I finally thought I was one of those people who could have 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and be done with it. I've learned that sadly I'm not. I brought home a Costco size jar of the stuff last week and finished it off yesterday. A whole jar in one week. Gross, yet so satisfying. Peanut butter is now banished. I'm back on track and over it.

You are not alone. Need to join a Peanut Butter anoymous group !
  • LandyBreigh
    Options
    I finally thought I was one of those people who could have 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and be done with it. I've learned that sadly I'm not. I brought home a Costco size jar of the stuff last week and finished it off yesterday. A whole jar in one week. Gross, yet so satisfying. Peanut butter is now banished. I'm back on track and over it.

You are not alone. Need to join a Peanut Butter anoymous group !

I LOVE peanut butter! I have to try to forget that my husband buys the crazy huge jar at Sam's Club. Sometimes, it's really difficult.
  • misterperversion
    Options
    I ate Pop Tarts last night. Strawberry.
  • LandyBreigh
    Options
    I ate Pop Tarts last night. Strawberry.

Strawberry Frosted Pop Tarts are the best kind!
  • SouthmanHMD
    Options
    most of the week i follow the diet very strictly, staying within my macros and such, but around the end of the month i have such a big urge to eat bad food. Being said, I usually get some cheese filled hotdogs and coat nutella all over them...soo satisfying but i feel awful afterwards
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

No judgement here. I've actually thought about going up to a random house in the neighborhood and ringing the doorbell and asking if I could use their toilet because all of the sudden I had to pee!

Ahhh. . .perimenopause.

There are some advantages to walking the trail between the two pastures near my house, I realize!

55835802.png

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options

I'm this way with trailmix. I sat and watched My 600 Pound Life last Wednesday while scarfing down thousands of calories of what was supposed to be a week's supply. Someday, maybe, I will be able to moderate it. It didn't have chocolate in it, either, and the nuts and seeds were raw, the raisins not sugared or oiled in any way. Didn't matter. I just love the stuff too much. Tempted to take off on the Appalachian Trail and eat it every day for thousands of miles. It's the only way I won't get fat on it!