Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kateymorse
    kateymorse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought I would celebrate losing almost 2 lbs by getting a pizza and having two glorious slices of it. Oh well, back in the saddle tomorrow.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've logged for breakfast and lunch today is painkillers, because I slept all day and don't want it to look like I'm intentionally starving myself or anything. Truth is, I'm not sure I'll even get through dinner, I'm already yawning again.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode

You can't drop that without saying which one, or I'm just gonna picture your first kiss at the altar to They Got the Mustard Out.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options

You can't drop that without saying which one, or I'm just gonna picture your first kiss at the altar to They Got the Mustard Out.

Xander and Anya's "I'll Never Tell". The looks on the guests faces with that one was priceless.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Virkati wrote: »
    All the new threads saying that this or that person needs new friends to support and motivate them. Uuuuuugggghhhh!!! Irritates the dickens out of me because it just sounds so selfish. "I'm picking you to be my friend because YOUR job is to keep ME motivated and on the right track".

And I've deleted "friends" because they are just support suckers. I know, sounds super judgy, but I need the same amount of support that I give and I just can't keep them.

A bunch of people added me from a "want friends who have open diaries" thread, and half of them don't have open diaries, even to their friends. *delete*

[edited to clarify my point]
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    All the new threads saying that this or that person needs new friends to support and motivate them. Uuuuuugggghhhh!!! Irritates the dickens out of me because it just sounds so selfish. "I'm picking you to be my friend because YOUR job is to keep ME motivated and on the right track".

And I've deleted "friends" because they are just support suckers. I know, sounds super judgy, but I need the same amount of support that I give and I just can't keep them.

A bunch of people added me from a "want friends who have open diaries" thread, and half of them don't have open diaries. *delete*

Does this mean open to the public or open to your friends. Just wondering, as I was going to post in there, but my diary is only open to friends.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

A bunch of people added me from a "want friends who have open diaries" thread, and half of them don't have open diaries. *delete*

Does this mean open to the public or open to your friends. Just wondering, as I was going to post in there, but my diary is only open to friends.

I believe the thread was specifically open to your friends. Just personally, I only "like" a persons completed diary for the day if I can look through it. I understand if someone doesn't want their diary public, I'm generally a very private person on social media.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    got it. thanks!
  • yareli915
    yareli915 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

Lol I have done the plastic wrap n love it too!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options

A bunch of people added me from a "want friends who have open diaries" thread, and half of them don't have open diaries, even to their friends. *delete*

[edited to clarify my point]

Yup, same here. I take the word "friends" quite literally. I give all kinds of support. I make optimistic and positive comments. I help keep your spirits up if you're having a rough patch. But my rule now is, if people take more than they give, they're deleted and I don't look back.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a health challenge for next month and I DON'T have to do the weight loss option. :o
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I am really exhausted and am seriously considering not exercising tonight. My bed looks so inviting and soft.

However, I have already logged an hour of Zumba and am not anywhere near 10,000 steps yet. I will feel better afterwards, right?
  • scubagram
    scubagram Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I made a detour last night through McDonald's drive through window; ordered an Oreo McFlurry! After eating it on the way home I did something even more disturbing to hide it from my husband. I threw the trash out the window! Yup, I littered along the highway! So much for don't mess with Texas! Geesh, what the he!! is wrong with me?
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The last 2 times I have been doing chest flies at the gym I check out my armpit cleavage instead of my floppy arms. Isn't that why they have mirrors? ;)
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    layrp915 wrote: »
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

Lol I have done the plastic wrap n love it too!

What is the reason behind wrapping your self in plastic? Keep you fresh like left overs?
  • scubagram
    scubagram Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.

I have literally laid in bed tossing and turning yearning for a snack! I can't explain it; maybe that' a sure sign that I have an eating disorder. Sigh.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Xander and Anya's "I'll Never Tell". The looks on the guests faces with that one was priceless.

Man, Cat really had me hoping for the mustard one.
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.

That's judgy. Some people work at night or late in the evening. I work until 10 so by the time my dinners done and it's time to eat it's usually past 12.
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    kayna1225 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just had a 1000 calorie snack because PMS.

I had 2 cannollis and and 2 pieces of pizza yesterday because of 'PMS'
    its a valid reason

That is a very valid reason!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

That's awesome :D Though They Got the Mustard Out would have been hilarious!