• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I've been meaning to ask all of you about this. For the past three weeks I've picked it up and have put it down and have gotten Breyers Reese's ice creaminstead. I'm looking for maximum peanut butter and chocolate taste. Like chunks of pb. Will Talenti deliver that for me?

talenti peanut butter cup gelato is pretty amazing….
    Yeah, that fool up there raves about it. I personally thought it was just okay.

how is the sea salt caramel, I have not had that…

what the hell happened to raspberry cheesecake? I was loving that and then all of a sudden no longer in the store…*kitten*...

Sea salt caramel is the best caramel I've have of all brands to date. I will say that Steve's Salty Caramel is right there next to it. The only reason Talenti is ahead for me is the chocolate caramel truffles in it. If you added those same truffles to Steve's then it would blow the Talenti out of the water.

I saw Raspberry cheesecake the other day. I'm not a huge raspberry fan. Talenti is funny with distribution. All of a sudden a flavor will not be on supply in certain areas. Last year 5 hat happened with German Chocolate cake, I had it available but everyone else in the group couldn't find it.

OdesAngel wrote: »
    Talenti is on sale at Shoprite this week. I bought Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut Salted Caramel.
    16-02-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

You need to give a full report on the Peanut caramel in the group please.

I think I will pick up sea salt caramel and give it a whirl...

Yes! It was the first Talenti I tried and now nothing really compares.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've never had gelato. I should rectify that.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to ask all of you about this. For the past three weeks I've picked it up and have put it down and have gotten Breyers Reese's ice creaminstead. I'm looking for maximum peanut butter and chocolate taste. Like chunks of pb. Will Talenti deliver that for me?

what the hell happened to raspberry cheesecake? I was loving that and then all of a sudden no longer in the store…*kitten*...

Sea salt caramel is the best caramel I've have of all brands to date. I will say that Steve's Salty Caramel is right there next to it. The only reason Talenti is ahead for me is the chocolate caramel truffles in it. If you added those same truffles to Steve's then it would blow the Talenti out of the water.

I saw Raspberry cheesecake the other day. I'm not a huge raspberry fan. Talenti is funny with distribution. All of a sudden a flavor will not be on supply in certain areas. Last year 5 hat happened with German Chocolate cake, I had it available but everyone else in the group couldn't find it.

Talenti is on sale at Shoprite this week. I bought Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut Salted Caramel.

Will do. I hope it's not like caramel cookie crunch (sorry ndj, I can't with that Flava)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

oatmeal cookie? Never seen that one…is it good?

These are the new Talenti Flavors. You'll recognize the first on the list. It's the only one I've found so far.

Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato
    Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Gelato
    Salted Peanut Caramel Gelato
    Coffee Toffee Gelato
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Gelato
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato
    Tiramisu Gelato

they have chocolate chip cookie dough…..saaayyyyy whhhhaaaaattt?????

I have got to find that….
  • ndj1979
    Options

Will do. I hope it's not like caramel cookie crunch (sorry ndj, I can't with that Flava)

I guess I am like the only person that likes that flavor…..
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I still have not found any of the new talenti flavors. I haz the sad...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

These are the new Talenti Flavors. You'll recognize the first on the list. It's the only one I've found so far.

Coffee Toffee Gelato
    Tiramisu Gelato

oooo I bet the salted peanut caramel and Hazelnut chocolate chip are good.
  • arditarose
    Options

I like it.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

Coffee Toffee Gelato
    Tiramisu Gelato

oooo I bet the salted peanut caramel and Hazelnut chocolate chip are good.

agree..

oatmeal raisin sounds a little weird as does the coffee toffee….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I like it.

finally, someone else to validate my awesome decisions….!
  • ndj1979
    Options

Don't worry buddy. We know Boston guys can be a little off. We forgive you.

its tough being from the greatest city in the northeast…..but someone has to bear that cross….
  • arditarose
    Options

Don't worry buddy. We know Boston guys can be a little off. We forgive you.

its tough being from the greatest city in the northeast…..but someone has to bear that cross….

bahahaha...okay.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I love the Talenti peanut butter cup. It's one of my 3 favorites. The peanut butter swirl is the star-- it's what I would consider "chunks of peanut butter." But, I also can't recommend the Gelato Fiasco that MrM posted highly enough.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Where do you guys get the Gelato Fiasco?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Fresh Market
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I've seen it at Fresh Market near me, but they had a limited selection of flavors. I haven't found it elsewhere yet.