Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    cpez09 wrote: »
    I hate my body...I never seem to be satisfied or happy with it

Is that your profile pic. Because you should be happy with it.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    cpez09 wrote: »
    I hate my body...I never seem to be satisfied or happy with it

Is that your profile pic. Because you should be happy with it.

Yes. Unless there is something terrible going on with your face that we can't see, you look good.

• KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My bro and I wanted some ice cream, so we went to CVS and got two pints of B&J. I ate the entire pint in one sitting. :\
    It's not so bad to do that every so often, though. I eat at around maintenance most days, so I'm not exactly regaining the weight. I'm the type of person that would probably be pretty strict with calorie counting if I cooked for myself, but since I don't, I have to make educated guesses about how much I'm eating.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Shamrock Shakes are at McDonalds, I'll be pooping green this afternoon.

shamrock shakes! Luckily they contain no calories since I am of irish heritage. also guiness and potatoes are "free" foods for me as well. ;);)

Calories don't count on St. Patrick's Day, did you know?

Well duh. You're gonna be puking them out later anyway.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ended my workout early because my Bluetooth headset died in the middle of my treadmill walk. I usually do close to an hour, but I only ended up with 30 minutes.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow. I first glanced at this thread on January 31, it was on page 5. Today I saw it on the recent list with a yellow highlight box saying 3.5K new!. Had to peek and see if that was an error. NO! It's on page 122 now. That is A LOT of confessions, haha! I would venture the guess that if you are looking for a partner in "crime", someone to identify and commiserate with, they are probably here! Going to take awhile to catch up.
  • rebeccamorgan58152
    rebeccamorgan58152 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.
    I don't let my child play my 3DS, she's a total cow when I play with her ipad, so no swapsies.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Wanted to save calories and eat a bit healthier by making eggs for breakfast. Then I got to work and still bought the cinnamon roll, anyway. Thankfully I was full after the omelette.... and saved the cinny roll to have with dinner instead
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't track the free samples that they hand out at the grocery store and Costco. They wouldn't be free if I tracked them >:)

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just stood in front of a freezer full of Ben n Jerry's for about 10 minutes, agonising, not over spending the calories, but over spending $14.50 on a pint. That's right, one pint. I walked out without ice cream. This is a confession because I'm still sad and regretful that I don't have any ice cream.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just stood in front of a freezer full of Ben n Jerry's for about 10 minutes, agonising, not over spending the calories, but over spending $14.50 on a pint. That's right, one pint. I walked out without ice cream. This is a confession because I'm still sad and regretful that I don't have any ice cream.

WOW!!! $14.50 a pint! That would be enough to get me off ice cream forever! :s
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options

$3 here. Where are you?

• kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I hate drinking cold water in the winter time because I work outdoors and it makes me colder. I utterly despise drinking hot teas and lukewarm/warm water because it tastes gross (yep, even bottled water).
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Holy *kitten*...is this American dollars? That's alot of money for a pint of ice-cream.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Birthday yesterday - celebrated all weekend. Ate like food was going out of style, including a whole big bag of Cadbury mini eggs - my Easter favorite, margaritas, cheesecake...
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hate drinking cold water in the winter time because I work outdoors and it makes me colder. I utterly despise drinking hot teas and lukewarm/warm water because it tastes gross (yep, even bottled water).

So, what do you drink?

I don't like ice cold water either, because it is harder for me to drink a glass at a time due to the coldness, not because I work outside. Our tap water is really cold because our ground temps are cold, so I run a filtered pitcher of water and let it sit on the counter as I drink it. It never is lukewarm. Still cold but not freezing cold by the time I finish the pitcher. Maybe you could try that.

Of course when you are really thirsty it seems like the temperature of water isn't a real big deal. In the summer I work as a flagger for a road construction crew. I tote a dozen or more bottles of water with me each day, most of which I freeze overnight because they thaw in the hot summer temps, even in a cooler eventually, because we work 14+ hour days. When I am really thirsty, it doesn't matter too much if the water is from a bottle with lots of ice floating in it or from a warm bottle, because my body just needs water.

I have noticed that the cheap bottled water does taste crappy when warm. I think that has to do with the source of the water. More expensive bottled water seems much better; for example Fugi and Smart Water brands taste better than most others, to me.

55835802.png

• eMka11
    eMka11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

I love him! I tend to do the same to some good tunes :smiley:

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.
    I don't let my child play my 3DS, she's a total cow when I play with her ipad, so no swapsies.

Have you played Fantasy Life or Bravely Default? Both games are super awesome
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »

So, what do you drink?

Of course when you are really thirsty it seems like the temperature of water isn't a real big deal.

I have noticed that the cheap bottled water does taste crappy when warm. I think that has to do with the source of the water. More expensive bottled water seems much better; for example Fugi and Smart Water brands taste better than most others, to me.

55835802.png

I normally end up drinking ice water and just dealing with being extra cold (Yay, more layers :neutral_face: ) when I'm at work. My boss gets the giant primo waters for the water cooler. Cold it's ok. Warm, bleh. At home, i drink the food,lion brand little bottles or gallons and they are ok lukewarm or cold. I *could* bring my own water like i do my own snacks, but I'm lazy. I wish a brita filter worked on our tap water, but the water table here is pretty shallow (I'm by a river, close and close to the ocean) and it still ends up with a metallic taste to it :disappointed:

Sorry, had to gripe as i gulped down a not quite cold cup of water :persevere:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »

So, what do you drink?

Of course when you are really thirsty it seems like the temperature of water isn't a real big deal.

55835802.png

I normally end up drinking ice water and just dealing with being extra cold (Yay, more layers :neutral_face: ) when I'm at work. My boss gets the giant primo waters for the water cooler. Cold it's ok. Warm, bleh. At home, i drink the food,lion brand little bottles or gallons and they are ok lukewarm or cold. I *could* bring my own water like i do my own snacks, but I'm lazy. I wish a brita filter worked on our tap water, but the water table here is pretty shallow (I'm by a river, close and close to the ocean) and it still ends up with a metallic taste to it :disappointed:

Sorry, had to gripe as i gulped down a not quite cold cup of water :persevere:

Have you tried a ZeroWater Filter Pitcher? It takes out way more particles than Brita.