Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I don't like eggs. They smell like death and don't taste much better.

I love eggs. I know they are supposed to be okay to eat now, I think I could eat way above any healthy guideline.

• ArcticSero
    ArcticSero Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I use old photos of myself as motivation to get back to that weight while using my current photos as de-motivation so I can stop being so fat and work out more.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)

Have you tried Amazon? I have the opposite problem, the band size going down, but they're not getting smaller, so that makes the cup size go up. I've found that's easier than trying to find the 1 bra on a website that comes in more than 5 sizes.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    cpez09 wrote: »
    I hate my body...I never seem to be satisfied or happy with it
    I know it is hard but try to appreciate your body for all the things it can do. Whether that is just being able to walk around, to run that 5K, to lift whatever weight - even if you want it to do more, be amazed by what it can do already. Your body is an incredibly complex machine, and appreciating just how well it works can help you love it. The fascinating way it reacts to changes in temperature, how it allows you to detect through your senses and how it enables you to interact with the world around, if you sit down and think about all these things that you take for granted maybe you can put up with it when it doesn't meet your expectations!
  • Theda38
    Theda38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!
    After 34 days of behaving and staying at 1200 cal a day, I had a bottle of wine and about 10 "energy balls" (homemade pb, oats, quinoa honey snacks) yesterday night, while binge watching Netflix till 3 am. I feel lucky I did not have any pizza or junk food at home, or it would have been eaten too. Logging it today was painful but well, it was totally worth it.
  • rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ArcticSero wrote: »
    I use old photos of myself as motivation to get back to that weight while using my current photos as de-motivation so I can stop being so fat and work out more.

It was the old photos that motivated me
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My anniversary is in 10 days and my birthday in a month and I'm already starting to think about what I'm going to eat those days... and I'm seriously bummed that my kids only have a half day for my anniversary so I can't go have lunch with my husband in peace.

Still have no idea what I want to do for my birthday either.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Confession: I wish that hair scrunchies would come back into style.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: whole sleeve of Girl Scout Cookies, and they weren't even as good as I remembered. What a waste!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Theere
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    Confession. I use my Hypothyroidism as an excuse. I am king of the cookies. Oreo, double stuffed oreo, red velvet oreo. Damn near tackled a girl scout cookie mom cause she was packing up her table.....no seriously.

Don't forget the Reese's Peanut butter Oreo's.

Those are a thing?!?

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Reese%27s+PB+Cup+Oreos+10.jpg

Haven't tried them though!

Confession - today I had 2 servings of gelato, pancakes and 2 donut holes... all within my calories and macros.
  • scastle091314
    scastle091314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I plan my meals for the day so when I'm home hanging out at night I can chow down on some Reese's pieces.

Also, I am pre planning my birthday on Friday as a cheat day because I want some friggin chocolate cake from Costco
  • Brianna1358
    Options
    I've been struggling to start dieting, I believe that I am over weight people say in not, but that's not the point I say 'today I'm going to eat heathy from now on... And I don't I need help, how do I keep myself going?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am so mad at myself1 I haven't the vaguest idea what I did with a $450 microphone I use for teaching fitness classes. I have torn my apartment up all weekend and finally am going to have to shell out for a new one. ;-(
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My birthday is on a Tuesday next month. Kids have school, hubby will be at work. I plan on taking myself out to eat an entire 12" BBQ chicken (gluten free) pizza and the Gotta Have It Peanut Butter Perfection at Cold stone. I just recently found out I can't eat wheat (allergy test) so there won't be cake. Unless I can get the cupcake bakery to whip out a batch for me. I'm really excited to be doing it alone. I just want it to be me and all the food. Mmmmmm....
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I've been doing really well lately with only having 4 Hershey kisses to fulfill my need for sweets/chocolate... I ate 10 today. Don't really feel bad about it because I'm within my macros, but I really wish it was a huge brownie or an ice cream sundae... Ugh, cravings :(
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options
    Confession: I wish that hair scrunchies would come back into style.

i have hair down to the bottom of my butt. I stopped waiting for scrunchies to come back instyle and just started wearing them anyway. They look awesome on me.
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options
    confession-

my kids had a crazy dinner.

Son- a giant bowl of trix cereal with milk.

Daughter- nutella on white bread, a bowl of strawberries, and chocolate milk to drink.
  • rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)

From thSize doesn't matter it's the person they are on.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get really annoyed when someone starts a tread with " help, why cant I loose weight?"
    1. Because its spelt lose!!
    2. They then go on to shoot down all of the advice given and defend everything they are doing to cause the lack of weight loss!