Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My birthday is on a Tuesday next month. Kids have school, hubby will be at work. I plan on taking myself out to eat an entire 12" BBQ chicken (gluten free) pizza and the Gotta Have It Peanut Butter Perfection at Cold stone. I just recently found out I can't eat wheat (allergy test) so there won't be cake. Unless I can get the cupcake bakery to whip out a batch for me. I'm really excited to be doing it alone. I just want it to be me and all the food. Mmmmmm....

That sounds amazing!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I had a sinus infection turned bronchitis for a few weeks. Haven't worked out in 3 weeks. I know I'm better enough to go, but I keep convincing myself I need another day of recovery. And then eating all the food.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I get really annoyed when someone starts a tread with " help, why cant I loose weight?"
    1. Because its it's spelt lose!!
    2. They then go on to shoot down all of the advice given and defend everything they are doing to cause the lack of weight loss!

I'm so sorry to do this to you because I completely agree with your point, but (confession) I have problems with calling out someone's spelling and grammar errors while making one of your own.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get really annoyed when someone starts a tread with " help, why cant I loose weight?"
    2. They then go on to shoot down all of the advice given and defend everything they are doing to cause the lack of weight loss!

I'm so sorry to do this to you because I completely agree with your point, but (confession) I have problems with calling out someone's spelling and grammar errors while making one of your own.

hahahahahahaha perfect. I just choked on coffee laughing at that.
  • mbbseb
    mbbseb Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I drank a six pack last night
  • tincanonastring
    Options

hahahahahahaha perfect. I just choked on coffee laughing at that.

I'm still re-reading my post to make sure I didn't make any errors of my own. I think there's an internet law about that...
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm going to celebrate mine and hubby's 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow afternoon with mexican food. It will be awesome. Later, we'll probably get drunk. I sure hope we make up for it! :wink:
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options

You missed "spelt".

• sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

You missed "spelt".

I'm Australian, we use "spelt" in that context
  • tincanonastring
    Options

You missed "spelt".

Nah. Spelt is just a past tense form of spell. It's uncommon to American English, but is used interchangeably with spelled outside of the United States.
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I know the embarrassing feeling. v.v

Don't we all do something unusual to lose weight! Business make millions off out need to lose weight. I have tried them all. The only thing that works is hard work and sacrificing food. I know because I have tried it all and i have busted my butt. When i did that i was looking great hence my photo. Went from 300 to 235 in 90 days. Eating better and working out. Then i quit and gained it all back. Here I am again to start over. The only missing is nonjudgmental support. :-). Good luck to you. We all need hope even if its in a plastic bag.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Nah. Spelt is just a past tense form of spell. It's uncommon to American English, but is used interchangeably with spelled outside of the United States.

And now anytime I read the word "spelt" my brain will register the whole sentence with an Irish accent.
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Walking around in TK Maxx, I saw a box of dark chocolate raspberry truffles that were on the wrong shelf. Upon closer inspection, I saw someone had opened them already and put them back on the shelf. So....I ate one. And it was amazing. Then I went and told my fiancé and we both had 3 more. No regrets! They were delicious.

Totally judging this. ^^^^

Yeah. This is not cool.

• kirsisyda
    kirsisyda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a totally normal day, was even over just a bit and then just went to the store, bought a small microwave pizza, a pint of ben&jerry's chubby hubby and a duo snickers. Ate everything but one piece of snickers and then a bag of buttered popcorn. I just feel so full I could throw up.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    rosiorama wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Walking around in TK Maxx, I saw a box of dark chocolate raspberry truffles that were on the wrong shelf. Upon closer inspection, I saw someone had opened them already and put them back on the shelf. So....I ate one. And it was amazing. Then I went and told my fiancé and we both had 3 more. No regrets! They were delicious.

Totally judging this. ^^^^

Yeah. This is not cool.
    I'm not judging. This does make me laugh. >:)

• Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Theere
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    Confession. I use my Hypothyroidism as an excuse. I am king of the cookies. Oreo, double stuffed oreo, red velvet oreo. Damn near tackled a girl scout cookie mom cause she was packing up her table.....no seriously.

Don't forget the Reese's Peanut butter Oreo's.

Those are a thing?!?

Yes they are delicious. I bought some a while back. This was before I decided to recommit to my Heath. I ate almost the whole package. They are everything that is good and right with the world. :)
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Ladies, when you make duck face in your pictures, a kitten dies.
  • fitnessmalak
    fitnessmalak Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

Same!
  • anitolanova
    Options
    It's 3 am, I can't sleep and I'm already over my calorie limit for the day. I think I have a seriously effed up relationship with food.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I drank whatever leftover alcohol was leftover from my girls night earlier this week all weekend long finishing most of it tonight. I am starting to feel very caged in by the food options in this house due to my SO's chosen eating plan. I am a person who needs variety and spontaneity in that regard. These leftover beverages provided a little of that. My only regret is that there is not more alcohol in the house because I'm in the mood to really drink quite a bit more. I don't regret the cals at all. Yet...

#don'tjudgeme