Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80. Lost 40 previously, started gaining back and then had a baby so back to square one. Add me if you like. I try to motivate and encourage others as well

I know the feeling! I feel like I'm back to square one as well! Once I lose weight I need to remember to still keep up the lifestyle!
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 144 pounds. I'm not ashamed to say how much I need to lose. I need all the motivation I can get add me if you want.
  • maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have lost a total of 77lbs since 2012 but gained about 8 back recently, now looking to lose about 20 more and maintain that. My main goal above everything though is to just be healthy. Healthy = happy :)
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30. If anyone doesn't mind a filthy mouthed, filthy minded but generally nice guy... They can ad me :-)
  • turtle0022
    turtle0022 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goals are:
    (1) to lose 40 lbs. more (I've lost 19 lbs. in the past 2 months), but mentally I need to break that down into mini goals of 10 lbs. each,
    (2) keep up with my swim workout plan of at least 1 hour per day, 4 days a week, and
    (3) add more activity on "off" days.

Feel free to add me.

• AshWieg
    AshWieg Posts: 5
    Options
    My goal is 100lbs.
  • FranQueen22
    FranQueen22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 80 pounds...short term is 20.... And then another 20....

• j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    35 more for me!
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose a total of 30+. I'm down 8 since starting about a month ago, with a bout of the stomach flu in between. I work out daily and am always on MFP. I'm 27, female, 5'5" and currently at 182lbs.

Feel free to add me, anyone! :)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Just lost 15 lbs....29 more to go!
  • Pinkbutterflt
    Pinkbutterflt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose just 40
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    *kitten*...I meant 15 more to go lol...to make a combination of 30 lbs lost.
  • lismany
    lismany Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    About 33-40 lbs.
    My goal was to loose 25lbs last year, but between then and now I hardly tried + I quit cigarettes and added a substantial amount of weight.

For my height I should weigh 125ish, I am tipping closer to 160 (158 on good days)

I do two sessions of 30-40 minute cardio at home per day (21 day fix dvd's to be exact)

Ultimately I wanted to lose at least 30 lbs before May, but I still weigh about 158 despite the loss of inches. Have to lose it by October! So I need some motivational friends as well!
  • carynbmalone
    Options
    Just started! Have lost 1.6 pounds in a week! Trying to lose 25lbs I'm currently would love all the motivation I can get!!!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    60 lbs. Gotta get rid of this baby weight.
    *kitten*...I meant 15 more to go lol...to make a combination of 30 lbs lost.

Well wow your half way there!!! Awesome! Keep up the good work
  • ivetastic
    Options
    lismany wrote: »
    About 33-40 lbs.
    My goal was to loose 25lbs last year, but between then and now I hardly tried + I quit cigarettes and added a substantial amount of weight.

For my height I should weigh 125ish, I am tipping closer to 160 (158 on good days)

I do two sessions of 30-40 minute cardio at home per day (21 day fix dvd's to be exact)

Ultimately I wanted to lose at least 30 lbs before May, but I still weigh about 158 despite the loss of inches. Have to lose it by October! So I need some motivational friends as well!

I think it can totally be done with an extremely strict diet and a lot of cardio plus weight training. Usually losing 1-2 pounds a week is a good amount to aim for so you don't get discouraged. If you aim for 1-2 pounds a week and you lose more then it will be more encouraging!
  • jessicabakaitis
    jessicabakaitis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I need friends and people to help keep me motivated. I am wanting to lose 60lbs. Let's encourage each other! I need someone to give me feedback on the food choices I make. That's the hardest part for me.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Just started! Have lost 1.6 pounds in a week! Trying to lose 25lbs I'm currently would love all the motivation I can get!!!

Awesome! Keep it up!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 80 pounds...short term is 20.... And then another 20....

That's a good way to do it! Breaking it down! Short term I also want to lose 20 and in the long run Id love to lose like 60
  • ivetastic
    Options
    I'm gonna totally need motivation after I get over this cold! When I mess up my routines it's hard to get back to them