Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• welcominganewself
    Options
    This weeks weigh in 252.8
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 169.8, a pound exactly from last week :)

YAY YOU ARE IN THE 160'S!!!!!!!

And super excited about it!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in & measurements
    Weight = 188.9
    Neck = 13.13 inch
    Waist = 40 inch
    Hips = 48 inch
    Thigh right = 25.4 inch
    Thigh left = 25.2 inch

Well done everyone, we can do it. :happy:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys... I missed out yesterday inputting my weeks goals or lack of in actuality!

I will start by saying my goal for the end of this challenge is 172 by July 4th.

My weight didn't budge but I'm to blame since I ate well over my caloric goal in observance of Mothers Day. I pulled the I don't care card! So here are my numbers

CW 182
    Neck 13
    Bust 43.25
    Waist 37.5
    Hips 42.5
    Thigh 25 (both)
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    No loss. :noway:
    and frustrated. I did good last week and then was hit hard by Mother's Day. I was unprepared in mind, I didn't see it as a holiday challenge day. Well. . . live and learn! . . . off to Zumba! :smile:

Everyone have a blessed week! :flowerforyou:
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    The past week was s o v e r y l o n g! We went out of state for my cousin's wedding on Saturday and our entire family was affected with a stomach virus during some of the weekend. :sick: :cry: It made for a long drive there, and an even longer drive back home. However, the weather and the wedding were both wonderful and it was good to see that side of my family again.

On the up side, when my kids are sick - I don't want to eat. At all. Just in case. Now, I'm sure I'll gain some pounds back this week as I start eating again, but I have to say, seeing the scale yesterday morning was pretty exciting!

CW: 169!!!!!!! That's 4.5 pounds lost last week! :laugh:
    Neck: 15"
    Waist: 39"
    Hips: 41.25"
    Thighs: 24"
    Bust: 40.5"

Down almost .5" in each.

I'll take what it is for right now, and not be disappointed when the numbers go up next week. It will encourage me that I am able to do this and keeping track of everything makes it that much easier. Have a great week everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was on vacation the past week so I have no measurements or weight to post.

Instead I will offer my last weigh in before leaving:

• EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW = 180.8
    Last week = 180.6
    CW = 179.6

I pound down!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Make sure you weigh in for this week by today! In a few hours the spreadsheet is going up.. So if you want to be included on the sheet make sure you weigh in!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Make sure you weigh in for this week by today! In a few hours the spreadsheet is going up.. So if you want to be included on the sheet make sure you weigh in!

Thank you for doing the spreadsheet Insky.
    i know i am losing inches as my leggings have started to come down tonight while on my C25K. I am starting to get excited now :laugh: week 3 day 2 done
    water: not completed
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    And the spreadsheet is up!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtlPuXHmA1V2dGhBM2RZLVhteVBIN0hwOXNqYWN1M3c&hl=en&authkey=CK7x-f4C

Anyone who did not check in for the last two weigh-ins has been removed from the list, but if you want to be added again I still have the original information.

Top 7 Weight Loss Losers!

1. kristygay - 7.8 pounds
    2. alifer - 3.8 pounds
    3. beethedreamer - 3.2 pounds
    4. blessedmomof8, draxiba, myroots, and PoshTaush with 3 pounds each
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm so excited!! I don't think I've ever been on the top list! Woo hoo!! Now...if I can just stay up there!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

It looks great! Thanks inskydiamonds for all your work! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thanks for doing that! I had no idea there was such a thing as a top list??? Hopefully that will help get my competitive butt in gear :)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    insky, as always, thanks for doing the spreadsheet! I hope there's a negative number in my weekly loss column next week! :smile:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    And the spreadsheet is up!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtlPuXHmA1V2dGhBM2RZLVhteVBIN0hwOXNqYWN1M3c&hl=en&authkey=CK7x-f4C

Anyone who did not check in for the last two weigh-ins has been removed from the list, but if you want to be added again I still have the original information.

Top 7 Weight Loss Losers!

1. kristygay - 7.8 pounds
    2. alifer - 3.8 pounds
    3. beethedreamer - 3.2 pounds
    4. blessedmomof8, draxiba, myroots, and PoshTaush with 3 pounds each

Thanks for doing this!
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    inskydiamonds - Spreadsheet is awesome!!! That is such a lot of work. Thanks so much.
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing the spreadsheet Insky. Congrats toplist.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the challenges this week? I haven't seen anyone checking in, so I'm just hoping all is well!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm a little late in my start date, but really would like to join this challenge7530704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

SW: 282
    CW: 236
    GW: 150