Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    sullus wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Of all the things posted in this thread I find this one of the most shocking!

It is on the short list of 3 songs I hate so much I can't listen to them.

Well, while I like the song I can understand where you're coming from now. There are a couple of songs that make me stabby and not in a good way.

No judgement, but is there a good stabby?
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Effed up today...
    Gym closed, so I didn't work out, and even knowing that a Subway Tuna is like my eatthewholethinginaheartbeat thing... I bought a footlong after deciding I would eat half today and half tomorrow(to split calories)... NOPE. Ate both halves within 2hrs, and now am hungry again, but refusing to go any further over my daily limit... SMH. Kinda hitting myself now. lol. Wish the gym didn't close today :(
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I lost my Fitbit already. My son wanted to look at it and now it's been days.
    Also, I have a weekend alone in the house sans kids, husband and even the dog. I am already planning terrible things. Maybe it's a good thing I lost my fitbit as I am definitely playing video games, taking uninterrupted baths and watching Netflix... Not too many calories lost this weekend...

....and I woke up to a flooded basement. I spent all day tearing up baseboards, floors, running to the dump, renting fans, etc. Oh the irony of planning a lazy weekend...
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Well, while I like the song I can understand where you're coming from now. There are a couple of songs that make me stabby and not in a good way.

Yes! When you're playing a video game and listening to Bodies by Drowning Pool or something similar and you get on a lovely killing streak. Or you know, just when you generally want to commit another murder death kill citizen, you know, to fix your boggle.

• tincanonastring
    Options
    Mpol2 wrote: »
    Confession: One time, my parents took me to this flash mob thing. This was back in the 80's when people did *kitten* as a group and didn't need a flashy name for it. Anyway, we went to this drive-in that was playing a zombie triple feature. We dressed as zombies and shambled out from under the screen while the movies were playing. We banged on all the car windows moaning and pretending to be the undead. Most people thought it was funny, but I remember this one kid was just terrified. I've always felt bad for him and wondered how if he ever recovered from the shock.

Tincanonastring, I love your posts....always good for a LOL. Promise never to leave this thread.

I'll stay until the bitter end.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24609-1381213119-4.gif
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot for me to even find 1 thing i like about myself most days

Sweetie, that made me so sad.....please don't give up on trying to like yourself. Talk to a friend, get some hugs, hang in there.
  • Marianne802
    Marianne802 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I still measure my coffee creamer with a tablespoon. I have a mL cup that I could use for the creamer ... just don't. ;)

I don't even use a tablespoon, just pour it straight from the bottle. "That looks about like 2 tablespoons."

I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only person who does this! I also don't log my coffee or the creamer.....

Me, either

and me
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It was snowing pretty hard here today so I didn't walk to the gym like I usually do. And I just ate my entire day's limit in one meal during my anniversary dinner...and that puts me 500ish over for the day. /oops

And I was doing so well.
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    So here’s a real confession but it’s not like most people didn’t have this phobia as well. As a child I was deathly afraid completely petrified of clowns I couldn’t go to the circus because of them. My grandmother painted four portraits of clowns for me the year I was born and they hung on the four walls of my bed room. I had to sleep in complete darkness so I would see their creepy faces gazing down at me. When there would be lightning storms the flash would light up the room and I would see them staring at me. To make matters worse both sets of my grandparents gave me clown dolls, Howdy Doody dolls and other ventriloquist doll that would all appear to be looking at me, in the flashes of light. Oh yeah great now I remembered I was deathly afraid of storms as well.
    When I stayed at my grandmothers house I would always get up really early in the morning to watch Saturday cartoons (a concept lost on todays kids) but to get to the den where the TV was I had to walk through the living room where my grandmother had the glass figurines of clowns that also scared the bejesus out of me. So every night as I went to bed I would turn them around so I wouldn’t see their faces in the morning but somehow every morning they had mysteriously turned back around to greet me with their creepy smiling faces. I would summon up the courage and sprint through the room to get to the safe haven of the den and my Saturday morning cartoons and the wonderful worlds of Sid Krofft’s inventions.
    I now love clowns and creepy dolls, I have the clown portraits that terrified me as a child but my wife and kids are so creeped out by them they won’t let me hang them in the house.
    If I could figure out how to post the clown portraits I would but here is a few of the types of dolls that were in my room. They are the same types that I had, trust me they are indelibly etched in my mind for eternity!
    158919030_1950s-ideal-howdy-doody-ventriloquist-doll-hard-plastic-.jpg
    454a1a24318a40d8ba479940e2969668.jpg
    vintage-bozo-the-clown-ventriloquist-dummy-puppet-americanlisted_31867995.jpg

JESUS &^%@ING CHRIST I HATE DOLLS AND IT WAS MENTIONED IN THIS POST WITH THE ELF ON A SHELF AND WE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM AND I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!!!!
  • ScrappyRN2015
    Options
    So...I'm addicted to bacon. I cannot seem to get enough :blush: I've actually still lost 10 lbs since starting on this "get healthy" journey 4 wks ago but I keep eating the bacon--several times a week. It's protein and all but it still can't be good for the old arteries!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    So...I'm addicted to bacon. I cannot seem to get enough :blush: I've actually still lost 10 lbs since starting on this "get healthy" journey 4 wks ago but I keep eating the bacon--several times a week. It's protein and all but it still can't be good for the old arteries!

When we were kids we all hated getting the piece of bacon out of the can of baked beans, now we fight over it. go figure. i blame reality tv.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Confession: One time, my parents took me to this flash mob thing. This was back in the 80's when people did *kitten* as a group and didn't need a flashy name for it. Anyway, we went to this drive-in that was playing a zombie triple feature. We dressed as zombies and shambled out from under the screen while the movies were playing. We banged on all the car windows moaning and pretending to be the undead. Most people thought it was funny, but I remember this one kid was just terrified. I've always felt bad for him and wondered how if he ever recovered from the shock.

Tincanonastring, I love your posts....always good for a LOL. Promise never to leave this thread.

There was room on that damn door.

Confession: I made a horribly stereotypical keto meal for dinner, ginormous bunless burger with provolone, grilled onions and mushrooms, jalapenos, bacon and a fried egg on top, with avocado and tomatoes on the side. I was bored waiting for different components to cook, so I decided to plate it up all masterchef style. I even planned out how I would describe it to the judges. Now I don't want to eat it. I just want to look at it.
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    It takes a lot for me to even find 1 thing i like about myself most days

I like that you joined us on this fabulous thread of random things. :)

• selena_teresa
    Options

Unicorns are good.
    unicorn1.jpg
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Confession: I made a horribly stereotypical keto meal for dinner, ginormous bunless burger with provolone, grilled onions and mushrooms, jalapenos, bacon and a fried egg on top, with avocado and tomatoes on the side. I was bored waiting for different components to cook, so I decided to plate it up all masterchef style. I even planned out how I would describe it to the judges. Now I don't want to eat it. I just want to look at it.

There was room on the door, but I came across a rather convincing explanation once that if both of them tried to fit, the door would have either capsized or their combined weight would have submerged it and they both would have died from not getting out of the water.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba?

• Bulls_23
    Bulls_23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate any and all seafood, and mustard is my nemesis.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I ate two bagels for breakfast this morning. And three bowls of cereal for dinner. I'm great at this "moderation" thing.
    (I did go for a walk, and it was 1200 calories before exercise, so not awful. But still.)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Also, when people use 'myself' instead of 'I' or 'me' it makes me feel like incinerating something.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

There was room on the door, but I came across a rather convincing explanation once that if both of them tried to fit, the door would have either capsized or their combined weight would have submerged it and they both would have died from not getting out of the water.

Yes! Someone who finally sees it my way (and I hate that freaking movie). Surface area alone does not equal buoyancy factor. That's why you can't fill a canoe with breeze blocks and expect it to float even though there is 'enough room' for all of the blocks.