Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MsJennyffer
    MsJennyffer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    klkateri wrote: »
    Here's my confession: I'm working out, walking, eating a deficient almost everyday and not seeing much movement on the scale. In my udder frustration, I've been taking a diet pill with dinner to maybe help amp up my lose. I feel like I'm cheating like I should be able to do this by myself but I also tell myself that help is ok. Even my doctor ok'ed them once a day as long as I don't rely on them totally and then, just a a tool to get my weight going down but in the back of my mind I feel like a total, udder, useless, lazy, fat loser.

Wow, that's a bit sadder typed out then just sitting in my head. Aw well.

You kinda wrote what I'm feeling in the back of my head. Working out everyday, healthier choices, displaying will power, and the scale hasn't moved at all. Granted its only been a week of the working out but 2 of the cutting calories and eating at a deficit, but what the hell? I am also taking Meratrim that is supposed to aid weight loss with a healthy diet and exercise but some people need more help than others right ? I was trying to help but we are in the same boat.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    apennock wrote: »
    I was going to eat clean during the day today so I could go out to a birthday dinner guilt free tonight...

Started the day with the McDonald's drive thru and then ate a gas station donut that someone brought into work.

WHOOPS
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Confession: I feel bad for derailing a decent OP that was trying to bring just a little peace between the clean-eaters and the moderationers. It is now a pit of marshmallow peep food and unrelated gifs.

You should feel no shame. The peeps are the only thing redeeming that thread from the cat fight it's now devolved into.

My confession: Not one time in my life have I ever tasted a peep.
    2nd confession: I lifted the peep pizza picture from google images. I would certainly not defile a pizza in such a manner in real life.

It did get a bit surreal there for a second with all the peep talk, didn't it? Yeah, that brouhaha got ridiculous, but someone just posted a bunch of links to what appears to be bad science, so maybe the thread will experience a resurgence in awesomeness!

I confess that I am sad that thread got closed. So here's my contribution:
    bacon-peeps-main.jpg

Those are not part of my fitness regiment. I only eat clean peeps.

giphy.gif

Did those comments get modded out? I confess that I don't see them when I go back through the thread. I feel like I'm missing a bunch of them.
  • rashel1
    rashel1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I restrict calories all day long and stay hungry :( when I get home in the evening there are times when I only ate 400 or 500 calories all day. That seems like a lot. Probably bad. Then I eat a normal dinner
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Frozen Tagalongs are the best!
    I've got a few Tag A Longs logged for today. You kind of make me want to go into the kitchen and throw them into the freezer.

You won't regret it!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    @MsJennyffer For me, it's been, well was, 2 months and trust me, I felt like maybe I should just be fat. It's so much easier but now I'm losing some weight again and I've lost a couple inches as well so I think things might be getting back to where I was but it's still depressing to see people around me who have been here as long as me and have lost almost double.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Im going to share and then NEVER read this thread again! So be as mean as you want. In the "OLD DAYS" I had to throw food in the garbage to keep myself from eating it. I then had to cover it up with lots of yucky stuff because I would pull it back out and eat it anyway if I didn't. Im sharing because I know there are other people who have this problem and I want them to know that I have officially went 3 years without garbage picking....You can beat the binge!
  • MattBeFit
    MattBeFit Posts: 297 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sometimes on a morning jog I'll stare through the window of the frozen yogurt shop, face right up against the window, just to see which flavors are on tap!

**This is before it is opened, so it's not completely creepy.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I went over my calories. I don't think I like Pringles anymore.... :neutral_face:

I never liked pringles very much until I discovered spraying Easy Cheese on them. A tube of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles and a can of Easy Cheese has been dinner in the past...

Easy Cheese on Pringles rules! I make layered stacks of them. Nom.
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The more weight I lose the more judgmental I find myself becoming of other people binging at restaurants...
    me too :/
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I would rather be at the gym past 10 at night, then at home with my husband....wow that sounds bad once I re-read it. Sad but true...
  • KatiAuchinleck
    KatiAuchinleck Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Okay, I chalk this up to my OCD, lol. Whenever I scoop something out of a jar with a spoon (i.e. peanut butter), I weigh the spoon first. Then I weigh it again after I'm done dishing out a serving. That way I can lick the spoon and track what I ate off the spoon as well.

Wow, I feel SO much better after reading this post!!!! But I weigh the spoon FIRST so I don't eat over the amount that I've already logged and can "afford".

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

Did those comments get modded out? I confess that I don't see them when I go back through the thread. I feel like I'm missing a bunch of them.

I think you're right. :-1:
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    jenniator wrote: »
    I actually had a similar battle with myself last night. I seriously considered skipping the chicken-and-veggies dinner I had planned and having an entire box of Girl Scout cookies instead. The madness didn't last long, but...it was a close thing.

I know exactly how you feel! Girl Scout cookies are very addicting. My favorite are the thin mints. It's really difficult to only eat a few. Unfortunately they don't have them hear in the Netherlands, but maybe that's a good thing since I can't control myself around them ha ha. :P But good job picking the chicken and veggie dinner instead! It does take a lot of will power to resist girl scout cookies. :)

Haha, thank you for the congratulations! I was actually pretty proud of myself, so it's good to hear from somebody else.

Tonight, I'm going to freeze all the cookies I bought so that if I want them, they'll have to take time to thaw, and that will give me time to talk myself out of eating more than I should. lol[/quote]

Frozen Thin Mints are sooooo good. I prefer them over thawed ones!
  • kdchenxi
    kdchenxi Posts: 108
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

oh my gosh I've done that with my pre mixed coffee powder. no shame.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's funny to me in a weird way that my brother struggles to gain weight while I struggle with obesity and have been overweight since I was a child.

My sister and I were like that. She was always thin and I was always overweight. She was so nasty...if she found out that I "liked" a guy, she would go out with him for two weeks and then dump him, because she knew I would never date someone who had dated her. I, however, have always been VERY confident and self-assured in who I am and she struggles with a very low self-esteem. I will take personality over looks any day!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

I think you're right. :-1:

The first rule of locked threads is you don't talk about locked threads?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Started feeling dizzy and craving carbs from low blood sugar (I guess?). Got into that swirl bread I've been using for French toast... then basically gave the rest to the kids so I wouldn't finish the package. Now counting the hours until the pork from the crockpot is ready because the smell is killing me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm very sad that this thread was moved to the chit chat forum, because I know it's going to die off now.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Oh and I'm very sad that this thread was moved to the chit chat forum, because I know it's going to die off now.

I hope not enjoying it way to much.
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My confession is that when i cook meals for me and my husband I pretty much always take "samples" ( and lots of them) of the ingredients like cheese, croutons, sauces, etc. and then i don't log them because I am not sure how to log 1 crouton or 1 nibble of cheese. Plus, the really bad part is, I sneak the bites and deny deny deny if my husband asks lol