Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    quote="debrag12;31778237"]
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH

*kitten* chick fil a.

Agreed. Never been there. Never will.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

Now, if only I could think of a reason to boycott Hershey...

For me the taste of Hershey is enough to boycott it.

I'm British and when I tasted Hershey's for the first time I thought it tasted like vomit. Not vomit as in gross and I just didn't like it.. vomit as in literal sick, like the aftertaste I have in mouth when I've puked. I've tried it again since and I still think the same thing.

I like Hershey's Though lot's of people hated it I thought. It is no way as nice as galaxy (Dove in some countries), made by Mars (always thought it was cadburys)

Confession: I hate clowns, puppets & adults dressed up as characters but I love me some Barney & Big Bird![/quote]

I hate clowns, mascots people dressed up as characters and Santa Claus. I have an extreme irrational fear of those people. The only exception are Disney Princesses.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I hate any SOUR/BITTER candies. I ate a sour ball candy when I was younger and later threw up. I am convinced it was that sour ball candy. :o

Same thing happened with me and popcorn. Had some really awful dry over-salted stuff from a park concession stand, got a scratchy sore throat almost immediately, and it had turned into tonsillitis by the next day. I've always associated popcorn with tonsillitis since then and hate it.

When I was 3 I ate so many cheese puffs while no one was supervising me (at a party, not my parents fault!) that I puked orange for hours after. I still won't eat cheese puffs.

Also, something happened between rice and I when I was little, and I've just now begun getting over my hate of it. I can now eat sticky rice, and little bits of rice if they're in things.

It's peppermint for me. I had an ill-conceived night of peppermint schnapps when I was ~19 and still can't stand anything peppermint.

It took me YEARS to get over throwing up French toast up once as a kid - because I came down with a bug, not actually from the French toast - but I still won't eat it unless I'm the one who made it.

I did get food poisoning from pesto at a restaurant once (rancid pine nuts - yum!), but that hasn't stopped me from eating that. I guess I was far more impressionable in my youth. Ha!

When I was 5, I threw up after having strawberry milk and scrambled eggs. Logically, I love eggs but the smell of strawberry syrup grosses me out.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm annoyed with most of my tops. Every time I find a top that fits me really well, the arms are super tight. I don't think I have giant hulk arms. I just don't get it.

This is me too, but because I have massive amounts of skin/fat dangling there *sigh*
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    sullus wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I belt it out, all exaggerated, and mortify my four kids.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    I want to eat a whole box of Ferrero Roche. On my own. ALL of them. Just for me.

I probably won't...

That's some of my favorite candy. Last year I bought a 30 3-pack box of these from Amazon. Bad idea. lol They're also made by Ferrero: white chocolate and coconut with an almond in the middle. Soooooooo good. I can only get them locally with a combo box of the milk-hazelnut, dark, and white-coconut-almond. I like all three.

Raffaello2.jpg

I love those. I have way too much chocolate in the house though.

Today was my kids' parents conference and my phone started ringing while we were talking to her... Good old LOUD Doctor Who theme. And as if it wasn't enough, that telemarketer left a message so we got to hear my Tardis notification sound too.

So now everyone knows that I am a geek.

my ring-tone is "Fat-bottomed girls". No shame.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.
    I'm used to washing the dishes at this point but it just peeves me when people leave food on their plates. Old food is so disgusting to touch; it just makes me want to gag.

• nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH

*kitten* chick fil a.

Agreed. Never been there. Never will.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

Now, if only I could think of a reason to boycott Hershey...

For me the taste of Hershey is enough to boycott it.

I'm British and when I tasted Hershey's for the first time I thought it tasted like vomit. Not vomit as in gross and I just didn't like it.. vomit as in literal sick, like the aftertaste I have in mouth when I've puked. I've tried it again since and I still think the same thing.

Thank you!

Hershey's reeks like vomit *gags* I could be starving to death and not eat it.

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.
    I'm used to washing the dishes at this point but it just peeves me when people leave food on their plates. Old food is so disgusting to touch; it just makes me want to gag.

I know!!!! Why do they think that I want to touch it?? Is it really so hard to scrape it off the plate so that I don't have to?!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with most of my tops. Every time I find a top that fits me really well, the arms are super tight. I don't think I have giant hulk arms. I just don't get it.

This is me too, but because I have massive amounts of skin/fat dangling there *sigh*

I have that problem too. Blouses fit nice everywhere...except too tight in the shoulders. Makes me feel a little self conscious, like I must have linebacker shoulders or something. Lol.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my worst vomit story involves raw lettuce. I have to really dress up salad in order to eat it, and it is never just lettuce.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my worst vomit story involves raw lettuce. I have to really dress up salad in order to eat it, and it is never just lettuce.

For me the worst was raw spinach, but I got over that one.

I haven't got over Wegmans salmon burgers... but mostly the fennel seeds in them (I'm not sure they still put them in, but I haven't tried). I hate fennel seeds, and I get very annoyed when I find them in sausages too.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I ran 12 miles today, burning somewhere between 1,111 and 1,463 calories depending on which app is to be believed. After pecan pie with dinner, I still have almost 1,000 calories left. I choose to consume those in beer and chocolate.

Second confession: I never pay any attention at all to macros, it's all about the calories for me!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I drank way too much when I was younger so I have a lot of puking stories.

As far as food goes though, I have a pretty strong stomach. I've eaten street food in third world countries with no major distress.
  • meljustcole
    meljustcole Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm secretly thankful for my hand eczema because it's triggered by excess sugar and dairy consumption, so I always know when I've gone overboard!!!! LOL!!!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options

For me the worst was raw spinach, but I got over that one.

I haven't got over Wegmans salmon burgers... but mostly the fennel seeds in them (I'm not sure they still put them in, but I haven't tried). I hate fennel seeds, and I get very annoyed when I find them in sausages too.

Confession: My parents would by me the box of crayons with 64 colors inside and the sharpener in the back. Sometimes I would draw vomit. I always drew a goldfish in it.

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Confession: My day started terrible and it's shark week, and so I ate:

1 bag of Combos Pizza flavor
    1 Payday bar
    1 Turkey Sandwich on thick bread
    1 single serve bag of salt and vinegar chips
    1 pear
    1 banana
    1/4 burrito from Rio Cafe

My stomach hurts but I want to keep eating out of rage... thinking about an ice cream sandwich....
  • landfish
    Options
    tally it up on MFP and see what it comes to.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm secretly thankful for my hand eczema because it's triggered by excess sugar and dairy consumption, so I always know when I've gone overboard!!!! LOL!!!
    My teeth were in pretty bad shape for a while (I stopped being an idiot and had them checked out thankfully) and could hurt whenever I ate a lot of ice cream, sweets, or soda. It never stopped me though!

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    tally it up on MFP and see what it comes to.

I did. My calorie limit is 1350. Todays calories are just about 2000... sooo... yeah, I rage-binged.
  • landfish
    Options
    Yeesh. Sorry about that.